O.o VideoMix Gallery o.O

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all you lovely people of Kriya household,

I, Durga, a.k.a Gurleen, would like to present to you our very first Video Mix Gallery!! 😃
This idea was first brought up by lilindiangurl13 when she overheard me and -anonymous- talking about vms.
Hats off to you for the wonderful idea lilindiangurl13.

To tell you the truth, this is the first time, I've opened up a Video Mix Gallery especially for a forum, so I really don't know how to run it, but I am willing to give it a shot.
I hope that you all like my efforts and please do give suggestions on how to improve it. 😊

You can leave your vm's here either in this thread and it will be added to the Video Mix Index.

If you have any requests then please leave them here. 😊

If you would be making more than vm on Kriya (which I hope is everyone here 😳), then please make your own vm gallery and put them all there, rather than opening up individual topics for only one vm.  😊

I guess, this is just the start of our little Video Mix gallery, which will blossom along with Kriya's love. 😳

To start off this gallery, I have made a vm on Kriya on the song Woh Pehli Baar from the movie Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi. 😳
I'm not sure as to how it came out. 😕
But I hope that you all like it. 😃

Please leave your comments. 😳😊

Video Mix Index

Woh Pehli Baar by Durga A. - Page 1
Dekha Jo Tumko by Durga A. - Page 1
Edited by Durga A. - 14 years ago

Requests

Edited by Durga A. - 14 years ago

Hi everyone,

Before I left for tonight, I just wanted to share with another vm with you all.
This time the vm is on the song Dekha Jo Tumko from the movie Kasoor.

I have used some siggies that were made here in the forum. If any of you guys would like me to remove them, then please do tell me so that I can do so.

I hope you all like it. 😊
Please leave your comments. 😳

Gurleen, CONGRATS on your Videomix Gallery!!! 🤗You are the first person to make KriYa VMs and first person to open your own VM gallery in this forum!!! 🥳 Good luck with it!!! LOVED both the videomixes!!! 👏 Woh Pehli Baar & Dekha Jo Tumko both songs were great, Loved the Dekha jo Tomka videomix as you used siggies that were made on the show/couple!!! 👏👏👏 Keep making more VMs!! 👍🏼

Thanks -anonymous-!

I'm so glad that you liked it. 😃
I hope more people will be able to make vm's as well. 😊
If I have any problems with handling this, then is it okay if I ask you for some help? 😳😕
Congratz dear on urs gallery.
urs vmz r really awesome
love them all.
keep rocking
luv
Fatima