This show is Fake.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
First i did belive in this show not anymore this show is so fakeeee..Now let me tell you why

• Every person who came into this show he/she die in accident . ( Cmom eery person how can this possible )
  • they call actors now why becuase they can act thats the reason too i think 1sr, 2perosn came in the show that was real.
  • When u watch this show look at the person eyes.
  • Every person came into show with smal reason i have this i want to know blah you cant go back to your past life like this you need strong reason. Ex if i say i m scared of this and i think am like this i cant go to my past life. You know here in this world only very few people's remember their past life i dont know why but they do . Maybe God wanta those people to remember their past life something really terrible would happen to them. That's why we all dont remember.
  • nDTV should go to those place and give us ( audience) the proof.
I do belive in past life a lot but in this show NOT. NDTV just want to gain TRP and money the all are doing for money . Seriously they stood so low.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika31984..luv_shahid..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show is Fake." in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite...

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hello,
I'm really not sure what to make of the show yet....fake or not? I have no idea! But from the points you've given there are some that I agree with and some that I completely disagree with.....here's my analysis based on your ideas:

- The accident issue: I agree, nearly all have died tragically whilst one or two have died naturally. But I think the reason for that may be because all of the people that have come on the show have some form abnormality that concerns them...be it a fear, be it height, pain...so maybe it's granted that their deaths would be abnormal too.

- Celebrity issue - honestly...i think thats just for publicity. I really don't think that lying on a bed and answering a few questions requires an actor.

- Eye issue - I don't think that's fake....when these people are 'taken back' they're taken in to a dream like state where they see things. When we dream our eyes flicker from side to side which is called 'rapid eye movement' (REM)....

-  "you cant go back to your past life like this you need strong reason"...Who says?....Whether it's true or not past life regression is a practice that is renowned and although there can be complications, some people can be taken back with reasons big or small. As long as they have some reason so they're just not drifting around in their past life with nothing to achieve.

- NDTV issue - agreed agreed agreed...they should definitely try their best to visit some of the places but like you said...they're a business and they're in it for the money!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Aphrodite...

Hello,
I'm really not sure what to make of the show yet....fake or not? I have no idea! But from the points you've given there are some that I agree with and some that I completely disagree with.....here's my analysis based on your ideas:

- The accident issue: I agree, nearly all have died tragically whilst one or two have died naturally. But I think the reason for that may be because all of the people that have come on the show have some form abnormality that concerns them...be it a fear, be it height, pain...so maybe it's granted that their deaths would be abnormal too.

- Celebrity issue - honestly...i think thats just for publicity. I really don't think that lying on a bed and answering a few questions requires an actor.

- Eye issue - I don't think that's fake....when these people are 'taken back' they're taken in to a dream like state where they see things. When we dream our eyes flicker from side to side which is called 'rapid eye movement' (REM)....

-  "you cant go back to your past life like this you need strong reason"...Who says?....Whether it's true or not past life regression is a practice that is renowned and although there can be complications, some people can be taken back with reasons big or small. As long as they have some reason so they're just not drifting around in their past life with nothing to achieve.

- NDTV issue - agreed agreed agreed...they should definitely try their best to visit some of the places but like you said...they're a business and they're in it for the money!
Thanks for the comment. I see what you trying to say, But those people like you said came to the house they scared from height,fear, pain, fire if that as the case am scared from dead bodies and crow from the childhood so there can be reason too to go back to my past life. I wish i can try but looks its not in my destiny.
But i find it so wired its not necessary if they having pain , hm something like dreaming abt snak at night it means there is some connection i mean its probaby but that doesnt mean they die in accident somethings can be natural too. This things looks fake me for . sorry haan its only my POV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top