Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Why does Karan always bring his GF into everything

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zahirah

Groupbie

zahirah

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I just don't get it. Why does he have to prove his love to his GF infront of the media? Or have her there alll the time everywhere???? She's not even an actress!!

Sadna and Alekh are a happening couple, but you dont' see Sara Khan always being with Ali Merchant. At all these functions, she is either walking in with Ragini or Alekh and if Ali is there, she is balancing  both.

I think Nisha is jelous beacuase Akshara and Natik are a popular couple.

And is it true they are having a cold war??

Natik..stop showing off your girlfriend..we all know she is your GF!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Karan always bring his GF into everything" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i diagree with the pint u said tht sara khan does NOT bring ali with her.it is totally FALSE.im not a bidaai fan bt i hve noticed it alomost a 100 times tht wherever sara is there ali is also there.

Edited by ash4friend - 21 December 2009 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
why is veryone against him n his GF?????????.plzzzz it is his own peraonal life woh tv pai apni GF show karoo ya mother.i also dnt like whn he AGAIN N AGIN show hi sgf bt thn i understood tht he want her to gain fame.let him be successful in his aim..i think theser type of topics should be closed bczz they may led to fights

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i kind of agree with Zahira
 i mean all of us know that she is his girlfriend and ash4friend it is also true that sadhna brings ali with her because he is part of TV industry so there is nothing wrong with him coming with her
i m not against him bringing his girlfriend with him. it is their personal life and they can do watever they want to but it is just too veired that she is there almost everywhere i mean if it is the award for the tv serial than akshara should be with him to promote the serial or may be to represent the serial not his grilfriend

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahirah

I just don't get it. Why does he have to prove his love to his GF infront of the media? Or have her there alll the time everywhere???? She's not even an actress!!

Sadna and Alekh are a happening couple, but you dont' see Sara Khan always being with Ali Merchant. At all these functions, she is either walking in with Ragini or Alekh and if Ali is there, she is balancing  both.

I think Nisha is jelous beacuase Akshara and Natik are a popular couple.

And is it true they are having a cold war??

Natik..stop showing off your girlfriend..we all know she is your GF!!

she is an actress she has worked in kesar (Ekta kapoor's serial) but ya she is not a good actress and i think thats why he is promoting her so that way she can make her comeback in the industry. and ya not to forget he is promoting his brother too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshiremosalsa-SalShah4eva-

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
The rumours about problems between Hina Khan and Karan ji are totally false...............BTW, they have never been THE best friends, and they continue to share the same kind of relationship as before..............As 4 his GF, I dunno much abt her, and her relationship with Hina Khan but in an interview, soon after Karan ji's proposal 2 his GF, Hina Khan had said that she doesn't know her..............

Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i dont want to be rude but y u guyz alwyz afta dis dude....if u loved some1 and wanted 2 share every experience wit dem hu are we 2 question??? i dnt really care wt he dze in hiz PERSONAL life bcoz dtz him as long as NAITIK is okay im gd nd he doesnt destory the charactar bcoz of his personal like then i hv no complaints....buh yh agreed he dze ova do it a bit.... but i stil like BOTH of them.....coz  at the end of the day they are not harming ne1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshi-SalShah4eva-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Kindly avoid posting Topics that are instigating. You have right to comment on actors, their acting & their style while being not crossing the line but to comment on actors personal life & people who are part of their personal sphere won't be appreciated here at IF.  What Karan does in his personal life is his Personal Matter. Its his life & he has complete freedom to live it the way he wants to. We are no one to interfere in it.  We are not allowed to discuss stars private life at IF.

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshiroku_huseinfan-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top