Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
LOVE AND LIKE!!!
1. In front of the person you Love, your heart beat faster. But in front of the person you Like, you get happy.

2. In front of the person you Love, winter seems like spring. But in front of the person you Like, winter is just beautiful winter.

3. If you look into the eyes of the one you Love, you, blush. But if you look into the eyes of the one you Like, you smile.

4. In front of the person you Love, you can't say everything in your mind. But in front of the person you Like, you can.
5. In front of the person you Love, you tend to get shy. But in front of the person you Like, you can show your own self.

6. Then person you Love comes into your mind every 2 minutes. You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you Love. But you can always smile into the eyes of one you Like.

7. When the one you Love is crying, you cry with him/her. But when the one you Like is crying, you end up comforting.

8. The feeling of Love starts from the eyes. But the feeling of Like starts from the ears.

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears. But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiosweetscent13cuteangelgirl95MegaAngelzsKaranSGRules_Ashy_..imperfect..moonlight44princessonlinedreamsaarahkhannt-mayur-sajan-jchimuli2875A-N-S-H-I-K-Adivingdolphin21Star_on_earth.BlackJack.Jess.AmbrosiajaanloverSiddhi_.Jiya..-BalleBalle-.baz786perfectlyflawedruky786..Cinderella...tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The difference between LOVE & LIKE!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
So what can we conclude,neither Love nor like,and be ecstatic? Wink LOL
LOL,Joking!

I am skeptic if there is really a diffrence between love and like,I mean dont you like the person whom you love?Or vice versa,dont you love the person whom you like?
If it is concerned only about the "love" to you better half,then might be true.

1. In front of the person you Love, your heart beat faster. But in front of the person you Like, you get happy.
I think to whom you love infront of him you are most relaxed and comfortable,just the sight of them calms you,most of the time we pretend infront of outhers,but infront of the person whom you love you are just "real"you.
Ok,so if you are infront of the person on whom you have crush,then ya BP increases.. LOL
And infront of the person whom you like,you blushhhhhhh... Embarrassed LOL or moreover cant help smiling.Wink

4. In front of the person you Love, you can't say everything in your mind. But in front of the person you Like, you can.
I think infront of the person whom I love(concerns all friend,family)I can pour my heart out.
Moreover I am kind of person who wont talk just anything to everyone,but everything to the right kind of person.WinkLike you just cant talk evrything to anyone,huh?

8. The feeling of Love starts from the eyes. But the feeling of Like starts from the ears.
I always though that unreliable red organ in bosom is responsible for these matters.LOL

P.S Nice topic Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ohioscinerdlove_vs_hate2875.BlackJack.Rafa.LunaPotterSiddhi_tomnjerry2

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
You can never love the one u like...He/She is just like ur bestest buddyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hatet-mayur-sajan-jtomnjerry2

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Wen I saw the post title... I thought we'd have to define the difference and I was thinking tht's a hard one... so I guess seeing tht it was already put in words was a sigh of relief hehe... it is very well put...

t4s =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hatetomnjerry2

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_vs_hate

6. Then person you Love comes into your mind every 2 minutes. You can't look straight into the eyes of the one you Love. But you can always smile into the eyes of one you Like.

7. When the one you Love is crying, you cry with him/her. But when the one you Like is crying, you end up comforting.

These 2 points are very true for me, but instead of 2 minutes it should be 2 seconds or even lessTongueLOL

Edited by Ambrosia - 23 December 2009 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hate

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
a beautiful n true post

love_vs_hatetomnjerry2

moonlight44

IF-Dazzler

moonlight44

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
so true thnxx

love_vs_hatetomnjerry2

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i used to talk to the guy but then i dont anymore but sometimes i try and avoid eye contact

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top