Na Aana Is Desh Laado

:ll: DOTW - Future of Na Aana Is ... :ll: - Page 2

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazy_bholi

hi guys good post to discuss the future track,imran u need a πŸ‘

as i saw the precap the way raghav told sia u r not naurani u r my................rani (i suppose πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ) was really cute

hoping for more scenes good job sia and raghav πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you, OMG Really did he really say that ?? 😲😲
Where, in today's episode ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya imran he will say it in today's epiπŸ₯³
crazy_bholi thumbnail
i am so elated now a days with sia-raghav scenes (very cute ) and of course dheeraj and jhumar
meghaparti thumbnail

i am so elated now a days with sia-raghav scenes (very cute ) and of course dheeraj and jhumar

me 2 sweetieπŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to go a little off topic but this is a SERIOUS request to the wardrobe department of the show: For the love of God please give Sia something better to wear! Can't she let her hair down like she used to? Her current appearance makes her look like a grandma. *sigh*
crazy_bholi thumbnail
i am with u sarah plz creatives change her attire.ammaji has loads of clothes to wear but why sia and raghav same old clothes
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i am with u sarah plz creatives change her attire.ammaji has loads of clothes to wear but why sia and raghav same old clothes

Yes I noticed that too, Raghav is OK atleast he is not wearing Clothes Like Gajendar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..
But Sia looks like a Nani for sure with that attire, She looks so Damn pretty when she is wearing Normal Salwar Kameez Attire!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
ya true imran gajendra has purane rajao ke zamaane ke sitaare on his kurta and a thick fake gold chain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he has a girly attire.

thank god raghav suddenly started wearing colors which look decent onscreen especially pink one but koi sia ke pehnawe main nazar hi nahi daal raha hain.ok lets keep this aside

this dheeraj jhumar case ek bahut bada kand hoga for sure looking forward to see them happy together or hanging together 🀣
crazy_bholi thumbnail
OMG ther is news tht Sia will die😲 in one of the attacks which is meant for ammaji,

wht rubbish is this, first raghav was shot and was rumoured to be dead 😑 😑 but he is alive πŸ˜•

now raghav ko chod ke creatives sia ko marne pe tule hain ,

but sorry guys ab ye tarkeeb audience par nahi chalegi,hum log bewakoof nahi hain

I am sure she might get hurt but will not die just like raghav and plz if she dies then Ammaji ki permanent dushman hi nahi rahegi toh woh ladegi kisse πŸ˜†

if this happens i will discontinue.........................
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Waiting for the big drama .......nothing left to say.............