Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 2112ization

😆 ... n how did it attract shaurya??? along wid his eng, his eyesight is also very weak... n varsha mrs India? 😕 .. he pointed out on her charbi also!

thankgod i dint see these nonsensical details...........i had spared myself 4rm these........ 😃 😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

gay3?? 😆 😆 😆ya rajshri? 😆 😆

😆gay3 ko gaaliya dene ki aadat ho gayi hai naa... isliye galti se nikal gaya...

-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

😆Y he is cumin back???? CV's ne shayad kasam khayi hai YRKKH ko bandh karvane ki...

mamaji is coming back ...as Mr. India  ..🤣  ..for...🤣  Mrs. India.....
Tafseer thumbnail

lookng at poses..i felt she is doin jewellry add... phir yaad aaya singhania's diamond merchants hai..not maheshwari's

i just cant understand wat does that model wearing a black color dress, giving poses doin there....HOTELS mein Lavanya ka kya kaam???

bakwas dikhane ka ek limit hota hai.......... 🤢 🤢
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hahaha.. did ne1 notice that Lavanya's silly poses???? kisne model banaya usse?!! 🤣

ya they were 2 funny specially the posture of her hands and shaurya to lavanya ki tareef pe tareef.god varsha ka chehra dekhne layak tha when he said kuch seekho unse😆
Tafseer thumbnail

😆Y he is cumin back???? CV's ne shayad kasam khayi hai YRKKH ko bandh karvane ki...

woh bhukkad a raha hai, sohan halwa wala???? i thought that Naitik's mama/Gayatri's bhai is coming...as a new entrant....... 😆 😆
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an episode 🤢. Shaurya compared Varsha's weight to Lavanya's   😲 . If I were in Varsha's place, I would have socked him in the eye and walked off. What is the need for him to compare that model to his wife?
Rajshri has no other work 😡. Even I have the same question as Charu, why am I watching this show. No Naitik also and Akshara is busy giving dilasa to Nandini.
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

The show started with akshu and reshmi getting nandu ready .....4 the big event (picking up her check with mohit)😕...akshi makes inside jokes mohit and reshi clueless...and akshu and nandu giggling away...

Shaurya trying to manofy varsha...but she is still mad from the night b4... rajeshri walk in on this...and send varsha to go 4 the shoot with shaurya...

Mohit and nadu are walking down the street ..they talk about how she made the halwa and he didnt even show up...he asks he to make again and that he will be there days b4..😕 as they are walking...he notices that she was looking at cotton candy..he was about 2 go get her some... he had an accident , while crossing the street....Nandu run to him..and blurts out...nothing will happen to MY mohit...i wont let anything happen to him😲😲😲...he hears this..is thrown off ...and says i am alright NANDINI (no sweet heart)😲

Shaurya the dumbo takes varsha to the shoot and starts unknowing comparing her to lavanya...varsha is ticked off and storms off..
As reshmi and akshi pace around worried ......Mohit and nandu come back...Akshi notices something off with nandini....mohit leaves and and nandu tells akshi Mohit knows about her feelings and starts😭

Bhola and Dhanya fight😆😆

shaurya and varsha come back ..rejeshri and sunaina inquire why they are back so soon...
shaurya tells them he had to leave everything in the middle..... he doesnt have a clue what has gotten into her🤪 ...he really doesnt kno why she walked off...😕

Akshi consoles nandini...

Mohit mom is nice all of a sudden😕...as Mohit walk in.....his mom is talking 2 some1 about his rishta😲....she tells him about the rishta....the girls family would shower her with gold and money..(greedy monger).🤢 MOHIT refuses...

Rajeshri calls Akshi 2 come over 2 console varsha...akshi is in a dilemma again
she asks rajeshri 2 send varsha ......

akshi said that it is between varsha and shuarya..and that they are mature ..let them settle👏and hangs up!👏

SpringPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

🤣     🤣    🤣    🤣    🤣 ....CHARU  SWEETHEART....don't worry....be happy.....😃

A   SAMARPAN  LOLLIPOP 🤣    ....is round the corner....... 🤣      🤣    🤣.......

...kis kiska🤣 ...i'm not sure.......🤣.......what an episode.......🤣 .........

renu, r u being sarcastic or serious about the samarpan?the show is really in need of some naksh moments! i wished 😍they show SM-3 before the arrival of that mamaji😡!b'coz agar woh aayenge, toh he will make a hell out of a situation there,then SM toh kya,khushi bhi door ki baat hai!
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

What an episode 🤢. Shaurya compared Varsha's weight to Lavanya's   😲 . If I were in Varsha's place, I would have socked him in the eye and walked off. What is the need for him to compare that model to his wife?
Rajshri has no other work 😡. Even I have the same question as Charu, why am I watching this show. No Naitik also and Akshara is busy giving dilasa to Nandini.

very  difficult question to answer, nishi.......🤣