Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

So we Dev Team thought of something which many if not all of you will enjoy. Why not have Fan Clubs for our favorite HP ships? Many forums have them, so why not the HP Forum?Wink

We're not allowed to have Fan Clubs for the celebs who act in the movies (you can have those in the Celebrity Fan Clubs forum), but we are allowed to have FCs for the charaters of HP.

So here's what we're going to do. I know many people here are fans of various couples in the epic, whether the couples actually got together in the end or not doesn't matter. We welcome both canon and non-canon. So we decided to let the best fans of each couple start the respective FC. Two people can also make an FC (interchanging between the introduction posts), so please don't fight over who's the greater fan.

I will post a list of all the possible FCs we can create, and you guys will just have to tell me which couple you want to start an FC for, and I'll add your name(s) next to that couple. But no more than 2 people can start an FC, so once there are two names next to a couple, that means that the creation of that couple's FC has already been taken. But you can still be a member of that FC of course, so no worries.Smile

Here's the list guys...

Canon Couples

1. Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley: _LalithaJanaki_ (one space left)
2. Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger:
3. Lily Evans/ James Potter: _LalithaJanaki_ and Musical Aishwarya (done!)
4. Remus Lupin/ Nymphadora Tonks: missindia26 (one space left)

Non-Canon Couples

1. Harry Potter/Hermione Granger:
2. Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood:
3. Luna Lovegood/Neville Longbottom: MusicalAiswarya and missindia26 (done!)
4. Ron Weasley/Luna Lovegood
5. Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger: Miley_hp (one space left)
6. Lily Evans/Severus Snape
7. Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley
8. Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Potter
9. Teddy Lupin/Victoire Weasley

Sorry if I skipped anyone guys...these are just the popular couples I've seen most stories written about in fanfiction.net.....if I skipped a fav couple of yours, please do tell me and I'll immediately add it to the list.

You can start more than one FC if you want, but try not to do more than 3-5 so that others also get a chance. If by the end of this week, any of the canon couples are left with no names, one of the Dev Team members will do them, but if the non-canon couples are left without names, there won't be any FCs for them. Sorry, this may seem unfair but I know many out there who are fans of the canons, and since there are only 4 of them anyway, many people will want to do them.

Once there are two names for a couple, the two members can go ahead and create the FC.Thumbs Up But if by the end of the week, there is only one name for the FC, then the one member can go ahead and create the FC by themselves.

But just remember, no bashing other couples in your FC. You can talk as much as you want about your favorite couple in it, but once I see bashing done about another couple in your FC, you will first receive a warning and if it continues, your FC will be locked. We just don't want fights to break out in our forum.

So get choosing guys, can wait to see these FCs!Big smile

-HP Dev Team

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 22 December 2009 at 9:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_chhiltcityoflights-Sakina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAN CLUBS - PLEASE READ!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Hey guys,

So we Dev Team thought of something which many if not all of you will enjoy. Why not have Fan Clubs for our favorite HP ships? Many forums have them, so why not the HP Forum?Wink

We're not allowed to have Fan Clubs for the celebs who act in the movies (you can have those in the Celebrity Fan Clubs forum), but we are allowed to have FCs for the charaters of HP.

So here's what we're going to do. I know many people here are fans of various couples in the epic, whether the couples actually got together in the end or not doesn't matter. We welcome both canon and non-canon. So we decided to let the best fans of each couple start the respective FC. Two people can also make an FC (interchanging between the introduction posts), so please don't fight over who's the greater fan.

I will post a list of all the possible FCs we can create, and you guys will just have to tell me which couple you want to start an FC for, and I'll add your name(s) next to that couple. But no more than 2 people can start an FC, so once there are two names next to a couple, that means that the creation of that couple's FC has already been taken. But you can still be a member of that FC of course, so no worries.Smile

Here's the list guys...

Canon Couples

1. Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley: _LalithaJanaki_ (one space left)
2. Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger:
3. Lily Evans/ James Potter: _LalithaJanaki_ and Musical Aishwarya (done!)
4. Remus Lupin/ Nymphadora Tonks:

Non-Canon Couples

1. Harry Potter/Hermione Granger:
2. Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood:
3. Luna Lovegood/Neville Longbottom: MusicalAiswarya (one space left)
4. Ron Weasley/Luna Lovegood
5. Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger: Miley_hp
6. Lily Evans/Severus Snape
7. Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley
8. Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Potter
9. Teddy Lupin/Victoire Weasley

Sorry if I skipped anyone guys...these are just the popular couples I've seen most stories written about in fanfiction.net.....if I skipped a fav couple of yours, please do tell me and I'll immediately add it to the list.

You can start more than one FC if you want, but try not to do more than 3-5 so that others also get a chance. If by the end of this week, any of the canon couples are left with no names, one of the Dev Team members will do them, but if the non-canon couples are left without names, there won't be any FCs for them. Sorry, this may seem unfair but I know many out there who are fans of the canons, and since there are only 4 of them anyway, many people will want to do them.

Once there are two names for a couple, the two members can go ahead and create the FC.Thumbs Up But if by the end of the week, there is only one name for the FC, then the one member can go ahead and create the FC by themselves.

But just remember, no bashing other couples in your FC. You can talk as much as you want about your favorite couple in it, but once I see bashing done about another couple in your FC, you will first receive a warning and if it continues, your FC will be locked. We just don't want fights to break out in our forum.

So get choosing guys, can wait to see these FCs!Big smile

-HP Dev Team

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I am so in for Hermione and Draco.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Great idea
I'd like 2 be a member of Lily-James
And join Lupin-Tonks and Ron-Hermione and Neville-Luna
Btw is the HP CC still running, I can never find it :S

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miley_hp

I am so in for Hermione and Draco.

I've added your name.Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

Great idea

You can be a member of any of the clubsSmile, but this list is only for those who want to create the threads for the clubs.

Do you want to create any of the clubs listed?

Yeah, the CCs still running, but a bit inactive. You can find it in the Chat Clubs search box.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Great idea

You can be a member of any of the clubsSmile, but this list is only for those who want to create the threads for the clubs.

Do you want to create any of the clubs listed? Ooh ok Neville-Luna and Lupin-Tonks Smile

Yeah, the CCs still running, but a bit inactive. You can find it in the Chat Clubs search box. Cool Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Great idea

Do you want to create any of the clubs listed? Ooh ok Neville-Luna and Lupin-Tonks Smile

Yeah, the CCs still running, but a bit inactive. You can find it in the Chat Clubs search box. Cool Tongue

Great, will add your name!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missindia26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top