Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
It is written that this track will go for 2 months. Finally some ARMan scenes. And creatives have not yet decided whether Manav will marry Shravani and trust me that she will not marry manav as this is manav archana love story.  Archanas stay wud clear all misunderstandings and they will develop feelings again and by end of track, Manav will be with Archu for sure.............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Articl: Manav To Chosse (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Very unexpected track!!!! N i dont mind seeing it as long as it ends with Manav not marrying Shravani:p I m just glad ki ARchu will go back home... n dey will work out their misunderstandings... BUt quite worried wat they will show after that.... BUt dont wanna spoil mood for that now right now m happy that ArMan staying together...

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya007

atleast....they'll be together...finally some ArMan moments...something is better than nothing...also the misunderstandings will be cleared...which is gr8.... Another twist cld be since Manav & archu wld be staying together, they might consummate their marriage on a rainy night (as it happens in BT shows)n Archu getting pregerrs as well,than it'll be a real dilemma fr Manav to choose...

LOL  That would be one dilemma.  He would obviously choose his own child then, because that one would be his fault, he shouldn't have to deal with Sachin-Shravani's mistakes.

Speaking of which, I agree with _angel_ that this seems like a conspiracy to me.  We only ever saw them in restaurants and in the garage, so if she ended up pregnant through that then I shudder at the thought.  Maybe its one of those true Ekta-style agnipariksha deals.  Maybe Shravani is just making this up to get Manav to finally say that he wants to be with Archana, because I'm quite sure Sachin and Shravani were both aware of how much he loved Archana.  Or maybe not and I'm just being too hopeful. 

I also agree with kshre25 that the PR team of PR (lol) is pretty good.  They know how to get us really going.  TRP-wise, I think it will take a small dip for a while, but shoot back up once Archana is back at Manav's house, who wouldn't want to see the drama (and hopefully refound love) that comes from that?

I also love the adoption idea, so we can send Shravani back to where ever she came from.  If Shravani is out of the picture and the baby is with Manav, then ArMan will get back together (or so the TB article makes it seem).  Archana probably wouldn't have a problem with the child either as he/she would be completely adopted in a sense and not Manav's own with some other woman.

I still have this feeling that Shravani just isn't pregnant.  Its just this persistant feeling.

Oh well, ArMan back under one, very-small-so-you-can't-avoid-anyone, roof!  Its certainly a start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshre25nikitagmc

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I am not happy with this track  .

what will happen is that Manav and Archana will become amicable with each other . Manav is the kind of guy who will always go for responsibility over love and so will Archana . She too will completely understand that Manav has to marry Shravani .
Just before the divorce  happens , one day Manav ( for some reason , obviously his attraction to Archana  ) will not be able to control his feelings for Archana . She would probabaly get pregnant but she will not tell Manav as she knows that Manav  will not be able to do what he has to do .
Manav and Archana will divorce legally and  he will marry Shravani . Archana will try to distance herself from Manav but one day he will find out that she is carrying his baby . Manav will clerly tell Archana that he will not be seperated from his family and his child  .He will be married to Shravani but he also wants to take care of his  own family and his own child .

He will marry Shravani , that is for sure , but he will then also decide that he will not let go of his own family and thus keep Archana  and his child as well . He will realize that no one has given more sacrifices for him than Archana , thus it will make him fall in love with her all over again .

So this is what I think will happen and that is not that good . I mean pavitra Rishta was the marriage and in this track Archana will not be his wife . She will lamost be like a mistress .    If this happens I will be angry for sure .

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2009 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshre25

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Either it is this track or maybe another story line could be that as Shravani turns negative , she wants revenge from Archana . She lies about her pregnanacy as she herself wants to marry Manav to hurt Archana .
I don't think it will be this track , it's most probabaly the first one .

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 December 2009 at 1:26pm

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Tanyaz

I don't know how plausible the first one is.  Or maybe I would just be horrified if that happened and thus don't want it to be plausible.

I think the second one is actually possible though.  There has been an emphasis on Shravani feeling that it is Archana's fault that Sachin is dead.  So maybe she might want to take revenge because Archana took her man away so she will take hers (aka Manav).

I guess that I just don't feel like that it would be a very "Pavitra Rishta" if your first idea happened.  I would rather them clear up their misunderstandings, realize their love for each other, kick Shravani off of the scene, have their pooja, and then move on to the next level.  But then again, who's to say that will actually happen?  In Ekta's world, what you're saying can very much happen.

I just hope it all goes smoothly without anyone (including Shravani) being pregnant, but rather Manav realizing his and Archana's love and standing up for his responsiblity to HIS WIFE, and not his brother's girlfriend and their unborn and possibly non-existant child.

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I don't want to see Manav marrying Sharavani. I can't believe the creatives are even thinking of it. Dead 

toothbrush13

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I know toothbrush13 , I would be beyond horrified .

Archana has to be the only wife Manav will ever have  and she better be with  him because he loves her , respects her and he wants her as his wife , not because she is pregnant or some other reason like that .

That would be an insult to the concept of Pavitra Rishta .

toothbrush13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top