Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav to choose between responsibility and love

Manav will be in a tight spot in the coming episodes of Zee's Pavithra ... 

Edited by *Shruti* - 22 December 2009 at 8:47pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821amivplifetimefanAMSTJiwan73val0822A HUGE FAN-Dimple-pria4evermaneeshaF-Farru-Roark-ALI-sensodyne.Mandy.premeer928mittsMonu-SunNaanikitagmcPiyatrixMissArshi-isomers.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB Articl: Manav To Chosse" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 5:33am | IP Logged
OMG i am so glad that ArMan are getting togetherDancing ... but now worried that manav will have to choose ... Unhappy... but atleast we will get to see some more ArMan scenes Dancing

My Prediction .... after a while through the pregnancy shrauvni decides that she wouldnt be able to take care of the child and doesnt want to be a burden to ArMan so she decides to give ArMan the baby and Shrauvni leaves Day Dreaming...

whats your prediction for the future ?

Edited by aartifarty - 21 December 2009 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodynenikitagmc

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
atleast....they'll be together...finally some ArMan moments...something is better than nothing...also the misunderstandings will be cleared...which is gr8.... Another twist cld be since Manav & archu wld be staying together, they might consummate their marriage on a rainy night (as it happens in BT shows)n Archu getting pregerrs as well,than it'll be a real dilemma fr Manav to choose...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I think they will be shown to keep hiding their love for each other in respect for each others feelings and responsibilities, in the end bappa will do some chamatkar that their love comes out in front of everybody... so then shravani will have to refuse..

It is better that the poor girl say no to the marriage now itself and stay happy later.

I like your suggestion aarti, ArMan shud adopt the child and Shravani shud go back to wherever she came from.

toothbrush13

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I actually don't mind this track at all as long as Archu get to stay in Manav's house with him and Manav does end up marrying Shravani then  it's all good.

P.S: I am absolutely sure that Shravani is not pregnant she is just lying so that Manav can feel sorry for her and then marry her, maybe it's all her father's doing, so creatives Manav better not her marry at the end off the track or the show will be over for most of us.

sensodyne

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Two words:- NOT COOL!

Don't get me wrong, I"m absolutely excited that ArMan get to stay together and clear up their misunderstanding, but seriously? Shravni pregnant? Can't the writers think of something original? They should just find a long lost brother for Sachin and Manav that Shravni can get married to. If they have Manav marry Shravni, that will be the end of the TRPs.

Raj Singh says that he expects high TRPs, I really don't with the loss of his fun character, but at the same time, if they go up its because of ArMan being under one roof and having to interact, it will definitely not be because of the Shravni track.

Last few weeks the TRP's have been up, but i think the producers are mislead as to why they are up. No one wants to see Manav in jail, everyone is watching cause of the ArMan scene in the garage where Archana tries to prover her innocence, and Archana finally standing up for herself and not marrying Satish. 

If  you look at it, its funny how they release bits and pieces of their story giving the readers hope of Arman re-union and therefore tricking us into watching. Well we'll see how it goes. I suppose though I have already fallen prey, i'm excited to see Arman under one roof.
What the creatives and producers must remember is that everyone has a limit.

toothbrush13

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thks chashu jaanu for sharing ..

I actually like this track, it's quite a new thing as I don't think this one happened in any of the soaps b4 ..

glad ArMan will have their misunderstandings cleared up and I really hope Manav will choose his love over his responsabilities .. I actually don't think it's his responsability to marry her .. it was Sachin and Shravni's mistake, not his ! and he can still have a fatherly love towards this baby and adopt the baby ! he doesn't have to marry her ! isn't it disgusting to marry the bro's gf when he considered her as his sister ?
but Sachin and Shravni never had a romantic scene, they always showed them in restaurants talking about America ! when did that happen ? besides, Shravni is a very shy and traditional girl ..

btw, I hope Ajit and Manju's truth will also be exposed along with Savita's ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13sensodyne

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Even i am expecting that Archu might stay with Manav during this crisis and i am soo happy glad Arman will clear all misunderstanding b/w them and i am sure baba will help Archu to make Manav to fall for her all over again:)
I hope this time creatives will drag this track of Manav and Archana being together LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top