Princess_Ameera

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

pichhla janam is all nonsense

we are in the 21st century

its the world of science and technology

pichhla janam vanam kuchh nahi hota

totlly agree wid u ... thiz all rubbishhhh LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pichhla janam is all nonsense (Page 2)" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
you are free to have an opinion, just be polite in expressing your opinion, esp when it comes to matters of beliefs. Learn to respect other ppl pov's.

Even i am a skeptic. My logical and scientific mind finds it hard to believe in these stuff... But i would not call it as nonsense. No one can prove or disprove matters of faith/beliefs/religion.

Talking about the show, i do feel its fake, like rest of the "so called" reality shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7kooliio

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite...

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
WOW! I am a skeptic for sure...I have no idea whether there is such thing as a past life but as an advocate of 'the 21st century' you should know better than to be so disrespectful about what other believe in this day and age.

More than that, you seem to be proud that this is 'a world of science and technology'...well considering you are so proud of our technological advancement you don't seem to be putting any of it to use.

Are there any articles, experiments, scientific breakthroughs, epiphanies...anything to support if not prove your theory? No? Didn't think so....

Let's all be a bit tolerant please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubbleRituparnaa

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Me too not a great fan of reality shows other KBC hosted by AB ofcourse but still I bilieve in rebirth and I proudly believe in it coz in India there are number of proven instances of rebirth...I think some of them are alreday shared in the RPJK forum itself.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

pichhla janam is all nonsense

we are in the 21st century

its the world of science and technology

pichhla janam vanam kuchh nahi hota

all I can say is that I PITY your logicLOL........fir to logon ko mandir,masjid,church jana band kar dena chahiye,,,,,,,,kyoki 21st century mein bhagwaaan ne to retirement le liya hai...........ab ye duniya scientist chalane wale hainLOLLOLLOL...............not to demean any scientists because I am the daughter of one....Big smile

Edited by blue-ice - 30 December 2009 at 10:57pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top