pichhla janam is all nonsense

Posted: 14 years ago

we are in the 21st century

its the world of science and technology

pichhla janam vanam kuchh nahi hota

Well, not very sure on that 😕 there are some cases which look genuine and make us believe that it's true but some look really fake

@priyank82 - agree with u
YOU are nonsense. I do not know about the serial but Janam is a Hindu concept and you have no right to give your agyan to believers. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing and very little knowledge is a curse.
It just cant be said as Nonsense....we believe in it....if anyone does not believe then they may have their own personal view but here I'd like to say that b4 discarding a sensitive n genuine concept like rebirth you must go thru the articles,books n journals written on that...it needs some extra effort to get updated regarding the same.
of course it is nonsense......
I am sure most of the scientists were treated with equal disbelief and looked down upon till their discoveries or theories were proven.
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

we are in the 21st century

its the world of science and technology

pichhla janam vanam kuchh nahi hota

totlly agree wid u ... thiz all rubbishhhh 😆
you are free to have an opinion, just be polite in expressing your opinion, esp when it comes to matters of beliefs. Learn to respect other ppl pov's.

Even i am a skeptic. My logical and scientific mind finds it hard to believe in these stuff... But i would not call it as nonsense. No one can prove or disprove matters of faith/beliefs/religion.

Talking about the show, i do feel its fake, like rest of the "so called" reality shows.