Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

A poem for all LNMDJians-helps get ready for D-day (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Wow!Wow!Wow!Clap

Ur poem is just fantastic.I don't hv words 2 say what a luvly poem is this.I think i hv 2 refer 2 da dictionary 2 find words 4 ur poem.Big smile
Oh sorry Subha. I guess I got in the mood and used some hard words LOL . I usually try to stick to simple ones. But this one is special. Wink  Chalo isi bahane I came to know that you have a dictionary too - I thought I was one of last people to have one of those - most people look it up online these days.
LOL LOL LOL

U r a gr8 poet yaar,take my advice,start writing and publishing ur poems.Our country needs a gr8 poet like u.Smile
Thanks Subha- that is very kind of you to say. I will think about it if I succeed in writing another poem that is deep and thoughtful like this one. LOL LOL LOL

Thank you very much for the kind words. I appreciate them more than you will ever know.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A poem for all LNMDJians-helps get ready for D-day (Page 4)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
don't have words to appreciate u jhan
fantastic poem
luv uHug

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Aparajhita. Love you too. Hug

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Amazing, breathtaking, awesome, beautiful, inspirational, sensational, natural.....ahhhh im running out of words.......!!

perfect poem for the three brothers...aww...totally agree with each and every word at what u've written!!

love u jhan!....ur seriously THE BEST!
u must start writing for local magazines or newpapers,.....i must say u'll be super famous!

Rach

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Wonderful poem Jhanvi, r u magician?
Very good in writing poems, editing songs, also good sense of humour. You cracked us up with your funny pic captions.

Haila how we will live without LNMDJ and your posts?

Anyways awesome work, and seriously it was needed.

Muniza

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
very good poem jhanviSmileyeah i am excited abt today's episode.what crap the bandar might have said???Ouchi am totally afraidConfused

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carie

very good poem jhanviSmileyeah i am excited abt today's episode.what crap the bandar might have said???Ouchi am totally afraidConfused

Hmm - go read my poem again. I don't think you got the message.Disapprove Just kidding LOL

No seriously don't worry Carie. Everything will be fine in the end. Remember that Hug

Also bandar has always brought our darling PriDa closer
Embarrassed . Is baar bhi wahin hoga. Wink

Thanks for liking my poem.  Embarrassed

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachel.fds

Amazing, breathtaking, awesome, beautiful, inspirational, sensational, natural.....ahhhh im running out of words.......!!Oh I am noting these words down - will use them in my next poem Wink

perfect poem for the three brothers...aww...totally agree with each and every word at what u've written!!
Thanks but I think it applies to the girls and Ila too na and to all of us LOL

love u jhan!....ur seriously THE BEST!  Thank koo Embarrassed
u must start writing for local magazines or newpapers,.....i must say u'll be super famous! Shocked

Rach

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 December 2009 at 9:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top