uts11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks EVITA for pics. 😊
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Possibly they still wanna show that Veer Tapasya will be together. Thats ok as long as she doesnt get back together with SID! Im actually hoping that guy is a new guy!

Whatever happens, even if Ichcha does not come back to Veer, I dont want Veer & Taps together...he deserves someone better than her....sheeeeeeeesh........what a sick woman she is.  I hope she just suffers throughout becoz of what she has done to Ichcha.  I also hope that Nani also learns a good lesson and gets thrown out of the house.
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

Whatever happens, even if Ichcha does not come back to Veer, I dont want Veer & Taps together...he deserves someone better than her....sheeeeeeeesh........what a sick woman she is.  I hope she just suffers throughout becoz of what she has done to Ichcha.  I also hope that Nani also learns a good lesson and gets thrown out of the house.

Definitely !!!as Ichcha is suffering for her deeds ...
taps should also suffer...
i think she will now ...
as she would be surrounded by veer,sid and chanda on her three sides ...
remains to see how she finds her way out ..
even if she finds her way out of the mess - she should confront mai ....
shivani9 thumbnail
tqs for the lovely picture Evita 😊Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
yeah shivani lovely pic isn't it?:)

thank god the photographer had sense of not clicking photos of the cow n murga....otherwise we would be enduring horror phase now! 😳
shivani9 thumbnail

yaaa...tqs to the photographer as well thenπŸ˜†

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@To the maker of the topic: I already requested in the topic in SBS forum to not post the pic anywhere else, this was mean to SBS forum topic to get feedback for SBS team............... Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: farislove

@To the maker of the topic: I already requested in the topic in SBS forum to not post the pic anywhere else, this was mean to SBS forum topic to get feed back for SBS team...............

ok i will remove the pic and create hyperlink to ur topic instead 😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Evita thts very sweet of you. Tqs for all ur efforts to get us the glorious glimpses of Ichcha. you are a β­οΈπŸ‘
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tina looked so dam pretty and Rohit dude u need a shave .... Rashmi just one word looks like some one told her she was in wild party .... thats why nandish who always promotes rashmis clothes kept his mouth shut