VideoMix

DOTW ~ Video Making Experience ~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Anhdara13khushixbones88P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW ~ Video Making Experience ~" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
1): You first ever VM making experience?

My first experience was kinda of scary... it was the first time I opened movie makerLOL I had no idea how to use it but somehow learnt. Overall it joyful experienceBig smile

2): Was it good or bad? Why?

Mixed... according to me it was bad but people just loved it.. this encouraged me to make more mixes.

3): Do you think you have improved ever since your first VM?

Definitely... I think from beginner who had no idea to a person who has become comfortable with mixes. Yup I have improvedLOL

4): What have you learn so far with video making experience?

From my entire experience I have learnt to be more patient... cause editing requires patience.. also I have learnt to appreciate the editors out there and their creativity.

5): Share your favourite VM with us!

My Fav VM would be the Instrumental ShaChi mix for Valentine's dayWink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thesemomentskhushixSobtiObsessionP.Kamaljit.Sean

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

==========================

My real first time was horrible, I just mixed one song on another background track, so it wouldn't even count as a mixTongue But my first real mix on WMM was interesting, cus importing all my scenes caused it to freeze like four times, but once I got the hang of it, I was excited!

It was bad...because I felt I mixed the wrong scenes, and I used WAYY too many transitions and all...others liked it, but I'm too critical Embarrassed

I've improved defintiely, because firstly I went from WMM to Vegas, which changed a lot of things, and also, I've focused on different things instead of just the song with the mixTongue

That  you need plenty of patience, and time...and a fast lappy LOL Slow laptops or ones that freeze often...makes vidding a very badd experience Embarrassed

My favorite that I've made will probably be Shukran Allah made on PremHeer

===========================
Great DOTW ZoaH! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thesemomentskhushixdesigrl05SobtiObsessionP.Kamaljit.Seanbones88

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

==========================

Haha, I remember I did my first vm within one night, and I was soo proud of it!

It was a good and encouraging experience, considering the good response I got, it def. lead me to want to make more..sometimes you see scenes on tv/film that you think you could redo better and vm'ing lets you be in control of it

DEFINATELY! It would be a shame for anyone to say 'no' to this question...beyond trying to be the best the ultimate goal is growth, thats it!

Patience, patience, patience!
never be afraid to throw away a project you've been working on for months or maybe even weeks! Nothing is more satisfying knowing that you love each and ever bit of the vm you've made...on the contrary, nothing is worse than watching a vm and seeing a part that could've been done better..that really ruins the entire piece.. 
also, always take your time on any of your vm's, its true, if you're aspiring to be the best vm'er you've got to put in actual effort, this means editing to the T.

hmm..I don't think I've made my best vm yet, but here's one I thought I did a good job on considering voiceovers/text/texture/coloring/editing:

===========================

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsessionbones88indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top