Dill Mill Gaye

Karan wahi chat Transcript

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
indya : Welcome to indya.com chat... You are now with Karan Wahi... Post your questions & have a great time chatting with him.

guest5 : hi Karan... I loved you in Remix but I feel that Sid's character is more like you than Ranveer's... What do you think?

karan_wahi : Yes I also think that I can relate to Sid because he is a carefree guy and does not plan ahead which wasn't the case with Ranveer.

asna0967gfg : You are the son of a principal in a Delhi's school. How you came into acting?

karan_wahi : (Laughs) I am an actor by default... I gave Remix auditions for fun and then I landed up in Mumbai on the 10th day.

guest5 : Hi Karan...can you tell us who is your favourite co-actor?

karan_wahi : There are no personal favourites but the cast of Remix will always be on top of my list. I loved to work with Shweta, Raj and Priya.

cool-dude : Hi how are you and what are your hobbies?

karan_wahi : I wasn't well but now I am... Well my hobbies haven't changed since Remix. I still play cricket and video games but my recent hobby is to chit chat with friends often.

guest5 : Hi Karan.... are you single or you are still committed to Priyanka? If you say you are single then i'll be happy.

karan_wahi : Oh god! Priyanka is just a friend of mine. I don't know from where these rumours come from. Yes I am single but donno if I am happy or not.

guest10 : Hi Karan of all the characters which you have portrayed, which is your favourite?

karan_wahi : One of my favourite character is Ranveer's because I had to find out who and how Ranveer will be but if you ask me which character I enjoy playing the most then it has to be Sid.

guest10 : Who is your favourite co-actor in DMG? Are Shweta Gulati and you still friends with each other? We really loved your chemistry in Remix.

karan_wahi : To be fair I havn't shot enough scenes with everyone to know with whom I am most comfortable with. But it was great to work with Shweta as we hit it off well.

guest10: Which is the one decision taken you regret the most?

karan_wahi : No, I don't have any regrets because whatever decision I have taken is taken after much thought. So I don't have any regrets.

salwa1100 :Hi Karan, I am Salma from Bangladesh and I am a big fan of yours. Love you so much and you rock! Can you please give your email id?

karan_wahi : Thanks so much. I do visit the Indya fan club. You can meet me there.

welfore : Will the old gang return to the show? We love them very much.

karan_wahi : I really cannot comment on this because its the creative's decision and they havent told me anything about this. Actually even I loved the old gang as I was also an ardent viewer of DMG .

guest27 : Hey Karan, I wanted to ask you that do you have any problem in doing an onscreen kiss with any o your costar?

karan_wahi : No I haven't thought about it yet. I can only comment on this when someone will ask me to do it onscreen. I have no idea until then.

guest48 : Hi Karan! I am Atreyee. I love you a lot as Dr.Sid. Well everybody is happy to see the bunch of fresh interns. But I am missing Armaan and Riddhima badly.

karan_wahi : Yes I do miss Armaan and Riddhima... but my sincere request to all you Armaan and Riddhima fans is that. please do give us also a chance. We are not replacing Armaan and Riddhima but we are going to be our characters. Do give us a chance.

salwa1100 : You have a good voice. Can you please sing a song for me?

karan_wahi : I am so sorry Salwa because I am a total bathroom singer. I cannot sing for u. I cannot scare my limited fans with my singing.

guest56 : Why did you take a break after Remix for so long?

karan_wahi : Yes I did take a break after Remix. I went home chilled with parents and thankfully did my graduation! I did get movie offers but they all didn't take off. So I am back to TV.

guest53 : Hi this is Rajeev. Dude due to the ludicrous ending shown by the creatives of season1 DMG this is had a cataclysmic effect on most of their loyal fans which has abstained them from taking more interest in this show. What you have to say about this?

karan_wahi : Please do understand for what you guys don't like DMG is it for the story or for Armaan and Riddhima. Because as far as story is concerned we are trying our level best to portray what the essence of DMG meant and my character isn't like Armaan because Armaan was a man and I am a boy!

guest27 : Hi the character of Sid that you are playing now in DMG is very different to that of Ranveer's. Weren't you apprehensive in taking a totally contrasting role?

karan_wahi : Yes I was apprehensive but I always wanted to do a masti bhari role and Sid is exactly like that! So im happy doing Sid's role for now.

guest56 : Are you planning to get into Bollywood?

karan_wahi : Bollywood is always the next step for all TV actors. I do have a couple of films but as they start i'll let the world know about it

rabiazm : hey Karan...your acting has improved a lot since Remix and you look very different now.

karan_wahi : Yes thanks for letting me know tat my acting has improved. I did grow my hair and did put on a little weight for the character but I still have a long way to go.

guest56 : Which is your favourite holiday destination?

karan_wahi : At present it's Dubai because its amazing to know a lot happening there every min where it was supposed to be a desert!

rabiazm : Which show do you like better: Remix or DMG?

karan_wahi : Hmmm... its a difficult but i'll answer this question after I have finished being in DMG for a year

shivangi838 : Are you and Tamanna really good friends of screen too?

karan_wahi : Yes we are friends... but I donno if we are good friends or close friends. With time i'll know.

shivangi838 : Who is Yuvi's brother for whom he is taking revenge?

karan_wahi : I swear I really donno who it is but to be honest with you only Yuvi knows abt it. We all have pestered him to let us know but he hasn't.

bubblesrules : Loved your performance at Diwali Rishton Ki with Shweta. How was it for both of you performing on stage together?

karan_wahi : yes it was really great dancing with her. I had met her during the shoot of DMG so we had great chemistry.

salwa1100 : Are you on Facebook or any other social networking place?

karan_wahi : Yes I do have an account but I am not regular there. My friends update me on this. There are some 6-7 Karan Wahi's there but I really do check out the Indya.com's forum to know what are the people's reaction to my performance.

bubblesrules : Do you know Tia and Ranveer are still very much popular and loved and that there is still a fan club in India-forum dedicated to your awesome pairing with Shweta

karan_wahi : I am really thankful for this info. I haven't been in india-forum but I do visit Indya.com.... but thanks for keeping my character alive.

indya : Thanks for logging into indya.com for chat... Hope you guys had a great time chatting with Karan Wahi...We will be back with more next time...
karan_wahi : Thanks a lot guys for logging on to indya.com it really means a lot to meet you guys here... Please do keep posting your views on DMG and my character in the forum... It will really help me grow as an actor as I do read all these comments and try to improve... Thanks guys.

SORRY IF ITS POSTED BEFORE...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow thanks👏

I never read this article before..he really sounds honest and sweet⭐️

Really enjoy his work in DMG..the only reason i starting watching DMG is KARAN WAHI he totally rocks 👍🏼

cheers
Kai
sweet_sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you soooooooooooooo much
nice chat.... always love karan whether he is ranveer,rajveer or sid
i had stopped watching dmg from long time but whem i sae him on promos i started watching again
LRC92 thumbnail
eeee!! his fav place is dubai....eeeee!! <3
i love karan wahi even more!! <3

mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks he is really a funny and good as sid i watch DMG becouse of yuna niki and him
Maria_dmg thumbnail
Wow..amazing..thanks yaar...thanks alot...
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh I so love Karan for saying  "the cast of Remix will always be on top of my list. I loved to work with Shweta, Raj and Priya."..Remix rocks!

mrubab thumbnail
I don't know how old this is but hey.. He is single
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is not old. Its from last month...:)
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked how Karan W said Remix will always be on top even its true Armaan is a man and he is boy so Riddhima belongs to Armaan...