Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hey Everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm gonna be inactive or rather irregular on IF till March End. Because

1) I am in 10th, and those who are from India would know that we have boards this year. And my Prilliums have already started in classes, immediately after which I'll be having prilliums in school. So I'll be unable to come online.

2) Boards are in March, and it is practically next to impossible to come online at that time. So starting from today, till March End, You'll be seeing less of me on IF, as I need to focus on studies.

And to all those who read my FFs and who are waiting for updates, please do bear with me. I'll try and update them, but cannot promise anything. Also, I won't be updating my gallery as well. Some ocassional creations I'll keep posting, but other than that, nothing more. I'll really miss you all. Hope you all wouldn't have forgotten me by the time I returnLOL

Love
Rachna

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Bronze.lucariopreethis-Aastha_Mohit--Illusion-shinzEloquentmimi0295~*mishu*~Rafa.LunaPotterstuti123-afsha-Debolina.-Rinky-sindhyaa.Aabha.Mfalak01tingtingteeding.PINK.ZumSrK.PureBlissNikki_TitliJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inactive till March End" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
all the best for ur boards.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Bronze.

Goldie

Bronze.

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
All the best for boards rach...

spiritcrimson

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
rachsHug...though we havmt interacted much..gonna miss uDisapprovewell i knw how it is....last year i had given my boards..................so...............all d very best in advanceThumbs Up.............

spiritcrimson

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
best of luckThumbs Up

spiritcrimson

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zummi03

all the best for ur boards.

Thanks a lot

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bronze.

All the best for boards rach...

Thanks soo much Neetu

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

hey Everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm gonna be inactive or rather irregular on IF till March End. Because

1) I am in 10th, and those who are from India would know that we have boards this year. And my Prilliums have already started in classes, immediately after which I'll be having prilliums in school. So I'll be unable to come online.

2) Boards are in March, and it is practically next to impossible to come online at that time. So starting from today, till March End, You'll be seeing less of me on IF, as I need to focus on studies.

And to all those who read my FFs and who are waiting for updates, please do bear with me. I'll try and update them, but cannot promise anything. Also, I won't be updating my gallery as well. Some ocassional creations I'll keep posting, but other than that, nothing more. I'll really miss you all. Hope you all wouldn't have forgotten me by the time I returnLOL

Love
Rachna
All the best for your exams Rach....Big smile

Study hard....exams are important....

We will miss you here on forum....especially your lovely siggies....resume the good work after the exams.

We won't forget you for sure....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123spiritcrimson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top