Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Wasna Ahmeds Kolkata Christmas

Wasna Ahmed's Kolkata Christmas

The 'Shree' actress is very happy these days as after three long years she'll be totally free to celebrate her favourite festival, Christmas. She is all geared up and is already decorating her Christmas tree and planning celebrations for the Christmas evening. She shares with us her memories of her earlier days when she used to celebrate the festival with gusto every year back in Kolkata.

"Christmas in Kolkata was real fun as all my neighbours were Christians. I used to go to their place and because of them I know the religion so well. They would bake a cake at home, decorate the house and tree. Back then I use to go to church every Sunday and on Christmas Eve I would go with my neighbours to the church but I used to get upset when Father gave them bread dipped in wine as per some ritual and not me because I wasn't a Christian by religion" says Wasna reminiscing her good old day.

So, what is she doing this 25th December? "I am planning to take my family out for dinner and of course get cakes, decorate Christmas tree and pray. Because of my neighbours I have also read the Bible and know the religion well so those were special Christmas days"

May you have a great Christmas this year also Wasna, Merry Chistmas! HO HO HO!!s 

Source: http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2166&parentid=0

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggyIsa_de

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wasna Ahmed's Kolkata Christmas" in Shree forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paxton

paxton

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
she's cute..thnx

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
she is so cute!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top