Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Sun, Dec 20 01:25 PM

New Zealand happy with Karan Johar taking new movie shoot there

Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar will shoot his next production venture 'I Hate Luv Stories' in Queenstown in January, and a New Zealand official has welcomed it, saying it will help promote tourism.

'The movie will attract a huge audience and the media surrounding the filming and the release will also present great opportunities for promoting New Zealand as a visitor destination,' said Tourism New Zealand's acting chief executive Tim Hunter.

Ace designer Manish Malhotra's nephew Punit is directing 'I Hate Luv Stories', which is being made under Karan's banner Dharma Productions. Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor play the lead roles in the film that is due for release in May next year.

During the film's shooting, Tourism New Zealand plans to host Indian media who will follow the lead actors as they participate in tourist activities in the Queenstown area.

The visitors will have plenty to choose from - Queenstown is considered the adventure capital of New Zealand and offers a wide range of experiences from bungy jumping to jet boating, skiing and snow-boarding besides spectacular scenery, gourmet food and local wines.

Part of the Hollywood blockbuster 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy was filmed in Queenstown.

http://in.news.yahoo.com

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_combones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NZ happy with Karan Johar taking new movie shoot" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Looks like a nice movie Hope this time Karan is happy with his new movie !! looking forward to watch it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata_com

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
edited

Edited by PCRocks - 20 December 2009 at 12:41pm

-Divyaa-

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i am so looking forward to it

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Its been shot where I live, Hope i get to meet some of them

Lata_com

Cocktails

IF-Rockerz

Cocktails

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Thats where i live too
I asked Punit on twitter if they are coming to other places in NZ as well, but he replied saying the shooting is only taking place in Queenstown :-( But sadly i won't be in NZ anyway im moving to Australia. But hopefully some of my friends have promised me to get pix of them.. OH soo can't wait for this film!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I wish it was in SydneyUnhappy but NZ is rocking place tooThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top