IS IT SIMILIAR TO TERE NAAM?

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
HEY EVRYONE DONT U THNK THAT THIS STORY IS SOMEWHAT LIKE TERE NAAM? THE SALMAN KHAN HIT?
EVIDENCES:
1. THE GUY'S NAME "KRISHNA"IS SOMEWHAT SIMILIAR TO THE HERO'S NAME"RADHE"IN TERE NAAM
2. THE GIRL IS A VERY SIMPLE MIDDLE CLASS GIRL LIKE NIRJARA IN TERE NAAM........
3. THE DEEWANAPAN SHOWN BY KRISHNA IS SOMEWHAT KIKE THE SAME SALMAN SHOWED IN TERE NAAM

ONLY THE WAY THE STORY PROGRESSES IS DIFFERENT FIR BHI KAHIN NA KHIN TO LAGTA HI HAI.....TERE NAAM KA SERIAL VERSION...............WAT DO U THNK?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonuy2k thumbnail
hi..yes even i was thinking the same.....it looks like tere naam story.... krishna's character is alot like salman....but i like it...
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It may be, but i think as the story develops it will change and won't be the same as the Tere Naam track.

And, please in future don't post it CAPs as it is considered shouting. 😊
oooo oooopppssssss i was nt aware of the fact coz am new in forum...sry sry i will remember it in future
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaasshh

oooo oooopppssssss i was nt aware of the fact coz am new in forum...sry sry i will remember it in future

No worries.. Welcome to the Pratiga Forum 😃
heyyy dear...
waise to i havent seen that film...
but dis show is defo not d serial version of d movie...
nd it even can't be...
just let's see to how d show progresses!!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It may be.. but it will change in future... i dunt think it will b same as tere naam... btw welcome to the forum🤗
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yep maybe but i think story 'll change in future
ya off course it wud change...evn i dont want it to end up like TERE NAAM. bt the concept is somewhat similiar😊
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the heroine of the film and pratigya are poles apart in character.. while the heroine was scared and sehmi hui pratigya is far more comfortable in her shoes.. yes, the storyline is similar but pratigya's character should make this more interesting