Chellameh

Dec 21 - 25 updates @ discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
No offence to Thaalai amma fans, but I felt like she was a very terrible actress to emote her feelings andreactions....it lookde to bad when she cried..so its good they ended her character.

Its Kadakarai and Adai who will pay for stupid CMs acts,....she wanted crazy Amudha to marry Mani and she was the one who wnated to help that loser Sundaram...its her birthhome who is suffering...I guess Thavasi daughter will make her entry soon n Vasai may fall on her trap.

I think the killer is Thavasii only but when RK finds out, they will help each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_ghoneydaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec 21 - 25 updates @ discussions (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged

thanks for updates....its good to see thalaima gone...he acting was teribble...she needs more lesson on acting...i think thavasi might killed her...or amutha...may be thailama asked amutha to forget mani and return to home...he got angry and killed her own mother...

when mohini will enter? the serial getting better day after day...solai watch out...u r next target...

but thavasi doing all his leelai coz vadai? he is not that worth...

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates melsClap
I totally agree-it's a good thing Thaalaiamma's gone. The bad side is, this is the beginning of troubles for the family, and us the viewers!

Solai and Mani are just rowdies, without brains. Vadai was obviously angry and distraught after seeing his own mother's murdered corpse and evidence against Avai. And these two just go and beat him up instead of taking the effort to calm him down...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli. I hope the whole drama is not somebody's dream.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates gals.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for teh updates... Good to end Thalai's caharacter... I wish Beach is more into the scene than CM...

cherrypink

Groupbie

cherrypink

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Paythal

Paythal

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I guessed that Thaazhai was murdered a week ago, when the scene was being set for a crime to occur.

I also initially guessed that the killer is Kavi's brother, and if not him, then Thavasi, OR the two of them together. However, after seeing today's episode where Thavasi denies killing Thaazhai to RK, I am wondering... Hmmmmmmmm. Of course, Thavasi and the other loser brother of Kavi's are still my first suspects - after all, the watch that was found near Thaazhai's body was picked up by Kavi's bro, but there is a third suspect forming in my mind. It is Azhagu's husband, Vairavan.

Paakarthuku oru appavi maari irukaan, ana yennaku sandhegama iruku. The focus on him is too discomfiting. He had the motive. and may have had the opportunity. He seems to have been at home that day and may have followed Athai - he has a way of showing up wherever there is trouble! Remember when RK chased Palliyarai and he was the one who found out about it first, and informed Chellamma? When Avudai got a heart-attack also, he was the one to inform Chellama?. Moreover, he is very attached to Chellamma. In a coincidence, he may have 'just like that' shown up outside the josiyar's house as he is house-hunting in that area and may have visited the josiyar to ask for a good day to move into the new house. OR,  he may have followed Athai on purpose after over-hearing her conversation with Thavasi.. Whatever it was, he may have shown up there,  witnessed the fight and may have seen / heard Thaazhai cursing Chellamma and threatening to 'athu-vitufy' her in retaliation to Amudha's problems at her pugunga veedu.

He may have got angry at Thaazhai for trying to create trouble for Chellamma and may have pushed or slapped his athai around. In the ensuing argument / fight / melee, Thaazhai might have potu-fied her mandai unexpectedly. Meaning, Vairavan may not have intended to kill Thaazhai but ended up murdering her by accident? Also, remember how he told Chellamma and Vadai to not file a police report since it had only been one day since Thaazhai had disappeared... and made a big drama of removing his Ayappan malai near the body?... Something is up.

Let's see what the autopsy report says. If it says that she was hit on the head, then my suspicions will strengthen. Of course, Thavasi and Kavi's bro are still my favorite villans!

BTW, did anyone else notice the header photo? It shows all the actors / actresses bowing their heads and folding hands in Radhika's direction (photo of 'Chellamma')? Radhika yenna kadavula? Ithellam romba over-a theriyala?

Edited by Paythal - 28 December 2009 at 9:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Subanubrinny_gsrima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top