Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

I L o v e this show!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I missed DID season 1 & recently i m following DID season 2 from 1st day & i seriouslyy loveee this show!
Especially the episode, when this junior MJ comes and this other person with disorder, & in the end how the show says that they can't participate in the show because they r just too special to be in this showClapClap just stole my heart! All respects to the judges & to the show...ClapClapClap I have never seen such straught forward yet sweet judges...so respectt to all 3Thumbs Up

I love DIDApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I L o v e this show!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I can say the same! im totally in love with the show!
And have been since first episode season 1 xD

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
LOL yay thank gosh i started wathing this show...i simply love it!
but i wish the contestants wud do more than just break dancing and hip hop, even thought me myself is a hip hop dancer. I mean after a while it becomes tiring to watch hip hop and break dancing continuoslyLOL thts da only complain i have or else the show is just perrfect

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saalekh-

LOL yay thank gosh i started wathing this show...i simply love it!
but i wish the contestants wud do more than just break dancing and hip hop, even thought me myself is a hip hop dancer. I mean after a while it becomes tiring to watch hip hop and break dancing continuoslyLOL thts da only complain i have or else the show is just perrfect

I agree...i really like what Dharmesh did!
He mixed in everything! I bet the 3 judges will fight over who gets him LOL

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
me too Big smile

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I also didn't watch the first season, but I am loving this show! Can't believe I missed the first season. It's a great show because the judges are totally REAL! Like, they don't waste their time with people that aren't worth it. On other shows people will beg for another chance, and they'll get it. I like on here they say they only get one chance. The judges are really good too so far! I loved how that little MJ and Sanjay both got certificates and recognition even though they can't participate.

syasya

Groupbie

syasya

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I m so in love with the show....Been waiting for it like forever....While waiting for this show to start I tried watching some other dance show like DPL.....After watching DPL for 2 episode I lost interest in that show and I stopped watching it completely.....DPL is no where near DID ....DID ROCKZ BIG TIME.....It did not only show the dance talent but it got entertainment value.....All the 3 judges share great chemistry n I love their sense of humour...And I think Remo is looking really good n look hot...Is it bcoz he has lost some weight or something else....Or is it juz me....Anyway  GREAT GREAT GREAT SHOW

tina_sre

IF-Rockerz

tina_sre

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
O I've been waiting 4 d 2nd season.....DID 1 rocked and am sure DID 2 will rock even more.....I love Tarence Sir so I wish him all d luck...may his team win dis time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top