Members Lounge

please say something!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
hi everyone how are you and how all you are doing?
tell me that what do you think about administrators of IF (all truth and nice things) and also tell about moderators here all truth and nice things)

first i would like to say all about administrators of IF, i would like to say that sir vijay and mam priya have done very good job on IF Clap!! i mean they have done very cool, interesting, awesome, nice, and lovely things for us to make IF Clap Clap. and i like the way how this site is so popular in every places, so i just want to say thanks to vijay sir and priya mam!!Hug

second i would like to say about moderators on IF, i would like to say that all of the moderators have done very good job Clap. like they really did help us to keep clean all of the forums on that site. so just want to say thanks to them!!
Hug

the point of to open this topic is that the administrators and moderators have done so many things for us so i just want everyone to come and thanks to them with your beautiful comments. and make their heart happy!!
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Embarrassed
please press "like" button if you like my post!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mdeenaKMH_ArjuhiAsliiGuychashmish97LeadOxidebaz786Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please say something!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Mehr nice topic..i agree wid u...Well i think IF is the best Drama Site Ever.

**~Administrators~**: Administrators of IF r the best..and yah i agree Mehr,Vijay Sir and Priya Mam r the best they did alot for us and by opening this topic it means alot 2 us and them. Becuz of them we have fun on creating topics playing games chatting and we have all kind of masti dhamaal and chatpati gossips, so We Really Thanks Them..and our Administrators are Best, Great, Lovely, Halpful, Nice, everything Thanks..

A Beautiful Way Of Thanking U Guys!!

**~Moderators~**: Well what should i say about our Mods i wanna thank them for everything they have done for us and it means alot 2 us 2.As to what Mehr said they have helpe us keep all forums clean.and yah they are the best becuz if u make a mistake on forums they tell u so u dont do it again and get in trouble soo im really thankful 2 all the Mods 2.Thanks
A Lovely Way Of Thanking U Guys.

We are really Thankful 2 the Admistrators And Moderators.Thanks Sooo Much!!
And Thanks Mehr 4 creating such a nice, lovely topic!!

Edited by KMH_Arjuhi - 19 December 2009 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonlyAnjalii...xXx

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
no problem zenab i also like ur thanks style=)

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

no problem zenab i also like ur thanks style=)
Woh toh hai baiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hey Mehr...awesomee topic Big smile
i agree with everyword u said about the admins and mods they have done such a amazing job...

Message 2 the admins:
thank u Vijay sir and Priya mam for making this wonerful and fun website...i enjoy every second here...it's the best website ever made...u have made it fabulous and friendly...your rules r also really good to make IF a better place Clap
hats of 2 Vijay sir and Priya mam - ur a star Star HugHug

Message 4 all the mods:
Thank u for making all the stunning forums and for always keeping them tidy and clean...and even if we did anything wrong...thank u for forgiving us...u r the best mods ever Embarrassed and very sweet and helpful...also a big thanks for always helping us out wenever we r confused abt anything Big smileBig smileBig smile
hats of 2 all the mods of all the forums Clap
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
like the every single words that u said about adminz and modz!!

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
One word...Two Sentences.

Aditi.

She is awesome, funny and rocks!
Also she is super kind, and takes part of all our questions/games.

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
okay!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top