Posted: 31 January 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
1. Mannu comes to meet Nitika at the restaurant and finds Ryan there, too. Ryan asks Mannu if he were not Reema Sood's son, then would he still have refused to let him marry Nitika. He tells Mannu that Nitika and him do not want to get married without the blessings of their elders. Mannu asks both of them as to what do they expect from him. Nitika tells him to convince Pam about their marriage. Mannu tells Ryan to promise him first that he would always keep Nitika happy so that he wouldn't ever have to regret his decision. Nitika and Ryan ask him which decision is he referring to. He tells them to come with him.
2. Vikram and Pam are on the way to Panvel when the driver almost bumps into a truck. Vikram and Pam are slightly hurt. Vikram shouts at the driver and sends him away. He takes a look at Pam to see if she's fine and tells her that he would be the one to drive them to Panvel. Pam tells Vikram that it's a good thing that Mannu left; otherwise, he would've gotten hurt, too. Vikram tells Pam that Mannu has always been lucky.
3. Mannu takes Ryan and Nitika to a temple to get them both married. Ryan and Nitika are happy. Mannu tells them that he is getting them married so that Pam wouldn't create any problem in the future. He tells them that when the right time comes, then he would announce their wedding to everyone with a big celebration. After the wedding, Mannu tells both of them not to tell anyone about their marriage until he tells them to.
4. Vikram and Pam reach the Panvel plant. Vikram is furious, as Mannu hasn't arrived yet. He tells Pam that they have to sell the plant no matter what Mannu says. He calls Pam by her first name and addresses her as 'Tum'. Pam tells him not to cross his limits. She warns him not to call her 'Pam' or 'Tum' again. Vikram tells her that no one else, aside from the both of them, is in the cabin. He tells her that they used to be good friends at one point of time. Pam tells him that they used to be friends but not anymore. Vikram tells her that they weren't just friends but more that that. Pam tells him that she has forgotten everything and doesn't want to remember it. Just then, Mannu enters and tells them that he has asked some experts to inspect their plant to see what's wrong with it.
5. Dr. Walia watches the video of Rudra and Shalini at his office, and is really upset. He tells himself that Shalini is planning to leave him and that, too, with her ex-boyfriend, Rudra, who couldn't even walk on his own feet. He smiles wickedly and says that he would punish Rudra for betraying his trust.
6. Kesar comes to the Panvel plant to give Pam the divorce paper but meets Mannu instead. She gives the divorce paper to Mannu and tells him to give it to Pam. Mannu takes a look at the paper and is stunned. He asks Kesar as to why did she take her decision in such a hurry. Kesar tells him that Pam was the one in a hurry. She tells him that Pam had given her till this evening to sign the paper and threatened to take her to court if she didn't sign the paper. Mannu is surprised over Pam's behavior. He tells her that he is going to Michigan and would talk to Rudra about this. Kesar has tears in her eyes. Mannu tells her that he would talk to Pam right now.
7. Pam and Vikram are going around the factory when Mannu comes and tells Vikram that he has to talk to Pam in private. He asks Pam as to why does she always come in the way of her children's happiness. Pam asks him as to what he is talking about. He shows her the divorce paper and asks her about it. She tells him that Rudra signed it because he wants to divorce Kesar. Mannu tells her that Rudra doesn't want to divorce Kesar and the signature on the paper isn't his but it has been forged. He tells her that he never imagined that she would do such a thing. Pam tells him that she just wants to see her children happy. Mannu tells her that he won't let her continue with her wrongdoings. Just then, one of machines I factory explodes and the factory goes on fire. Mannu tries to bring Pam out. Vikram helps Pam out and is about to help Mannu out, too, but Mannu gets trapped. Kesar comes out of the cabin and sees Mannu trapped. Kesar, Vikram, and Pam try to help Mannu but he gets burned by the fire. Kesar, Pam, and Vikram are shocked. Kesar screams. (End).