Yaar Mila De - YuNa FF, Note page 28 - Page 9

Posted: 14 years ago
jen you chhipi rustam.............

all the while you kept wearing your uncreative hat......and kept banging drums to inform us you cannot even write single sentense

now see this............amazing dear it feels like i am reading novel......written by someone well established writer.......

the way you have woven characters and story and set up its mindblowing....i have no words and without any words see i wrote so much..............now think

if with words i would have filled pages..............so before i do that and filled pages with all the praise continue your story..........

i have read two parts and must say...........i liked your naina........poor girl .......it seems like she hd suffered a lot in this little life......and the set up have taken desserted snow filled mountain

its like symbole of lonelyness on its hight but some stranger enter this household with guss of wind........that can change everything.........and has ability to bring spring on this icy crust mountain.........

now waiting for that.....................

i luved it cont soon n thnx!
Whoa !!You already know my name..cool....so am gonna call you Jeni.
That was awesome......the way it all turned out....they already know each other and Yuvi is not wanting Naina to poke her nose....so typical of him....lol..and the mystery why Yuvi quit the army......its really amazing !!!
Can't wait for their next meeting.Thanx for the PM and update soon.

OMG!!!!!! hw could i hav missed readin dis b4?.....its truly an awesome ff....plz pm me wen u continue....
hey jen..
is that the effect of al long break...?
hehe,,
great story..
 i really loved it to bits....it was emotinal,funny n also with suspense element in it..
so yuvi n mac are ashoks friend..n naina thght to spend life with him once in her childhood..typical her..
loved the 5 rs..bet part..it was so nicely described..
yuvi has left the place but i am sure hes gonna come back..he still has a very big thing to say to her..i feel n that would be not so soon..yet lets see.
great jen..
sri:-)
it was amazing,plz continue soon .
JEN-JEN!!!

I LOVE YOU! that was amazing! I feel like I traveled out of my room to wherever the hell they were and came back. Not that I wanted to, but WOW!

That was so cute! The nicknames were hilarious. I love the fact that she "fantasied a lifetime" with him. AWWW! Young love. lol.

He was a softie?! Really? awww. If anything I would have expected that from the likes of Mac, but that caught me by surprise. Big time!

Now I'm super eager to know what the hell he's hiding! He's being so... mysterious about the whole thing, not to mention the extreme killer looks he keeps giving her. It's kinda scaring me now too. imagining how murderous those stares could be. *shudders*

Update soon!!!!

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

kom-kom
"The man has left the army but the army hasn't left the man." wow dis line is..............................👏

u knw wht u take da  reader 2 a new wrld wid da wrds=best qualiy of ur writing!!!!!

i wanna write moree jus lackin wrds:)
god bless u
n gud luck

@Safina: Yuvi is hiding something big, something world changing for Naina. But you know what they say, if I tell you, I'll have to kill you...so you might as well wait. LOL

@MJ: Flawress writing? Oh please! I still have much learning to do.
Don't worry, Naina will go poking...she is Naina after all!

@Sneha: Found your way here as well, ey? lol. Thanks for reading and will surely PM you.
PS - I like the nicknames as well!

@Anut: The only other person who says 'top notch' to me is my boss and he's very kanjoos with it...me is a happy bunny now!

@Beena: You finally read! I've been waiting for your comment, you know how much I admire the way you describe. I love the way you've described Naina as a deserted snowy mountain and Yuvi as a gust wind with the ability to bring on spring. But this wind is a lil too strong for itself and I fear an avalance more than anything else. Dekhte hain.

@twinkle (sorry I don't know your name): Thanks, shall try to continue soon.

@Priyanka: I've seen you post in the YuNa Island, that's where I got your name from...and the fact that I'm psychic! LOL

No matter what context you put Yuvi in, he'll always be that typical 'touch me not' dude. But Naina is also typical, she'll find a way!

@ananya: There's several explanations as to how you could've miss this but we won't go into the details, ey? LOL. Thanks for reading and will PM you.

@Sri: No, no, this is not the effect of a holiday. The holiday did nothing but use up my enegry stores. This is the effect of such nice-nice comments.

Yuvi will surely have to come back and confess but he's a stubborn dude, so I don't think the confession's coming up soon as well...much to all of yours dismay!

@aanchal: Thanks, will try to update soon.

@Kom-Kom: Err, I love you too? lol
When I was fishing for nicknames, all I could think of your nicknames in Suno Sasurjee. I will never forget Bondook and Dhaku Maa! ROFL

I've made Yuvi the softie to show how much he's changed as person all due to his 'secret', which shall be revealed soon so keep your newly done hair on! Psst, writing this Yuvi scares me as well, I have to imagine it all in detail to write it down in the simpliest of words...not nice!

@Sana: Aww, that fact that you've written something is more than enough for me. Thank you, especially for the blessing.

I'm sending my readers all over the place, I'm getting quite worried now! LOL
Gundi, Girlypants? Childhood friends are so cute! :D

great update, finally saw some verbal interaction beween the two, lolz.

Loved their convo, still waiting to know what happened to yuvi that changed him so much. I think i have an idea of what happens next [kinda sorta] hehe.

PS: update soon! :D
Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago