Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

throughmyvains thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

Lol, I'm not mad or anthing about her hanging up. My dislike for her is just so easy to get stronger. 

LOL, word. Srsly, after reading this thread I also think that it now got easier for me to now dislike her even more.

and mwhahaha! its hilarious and pathetic that she was like "Really? Oh nooo it wasnt me, why should I run away from my fans!!" after some told her so.

Piggy Chopz, take a shower. You're not a Madonna.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Rani fan, but I'm saying this because Rani was also at TIFF, and I heard how fans said that each fan almost got 4 autographs from Rani. She signed autographs, took pictures with them for almost 20 freaking minutes. I mean come on, how hard is it to take some pictures with 5 fans?
Sanya and I were together, but my reaction is slightly different. I still didn't like her bahavior toward us. She was behaving really indifferent and I could tell that she thought that she was doing a huge favor on us by taking some pictures and giving some autographs.  I mean, I know she's a celebity but whatever Priyanka...nothing in my life would've changed if I didn't meet you. I'm saying this as a disappointed fan.

Aww Shabz, honestly if I was there and she behaved with me in that bi*chy attitude of hers, I would have made sure to run away from her, and let her know that she doesn't affect anyone in anyway. Priyanka met my cousin as well, and she is a huge fan of Bollywood stars, but of course Priyanka had to shower her unwanted attitude on fans. My cousin told me that she felt Priyanka made sure to let her fans know that she was doing a favor on them by signing and snapping pictures. Well great for her because she at that moment lost dedicated fans. Personally I am not a fan of plastic Barbie dolls, and especially Barbie dolls that put up an accent.

But then of course when did I ever like the over exposed and over rated star? Never.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys it really depends on WHEN you run into these stars. Some are super nice that they can kinda disguise when tehy're in a bad mood and manage to give a good impression, but most just have their days. I've heard bad stories of saif, but then i heard great ones as well, and saw pics.
So what i learned, if i see a celeb and he/she seems like a sour or bad mood, just keep my distance 😆
Originally posted by: nandinidev

Heyy...so you managed to meet her then...glad she was nice this time...how was Siddharth Anand with you guys? And did you manage to catch Ranbir finally? 😊

Siddhart Anand was REALLY nice with us. When we first saw him, he was entering the hotel with his family. We stopped him and asked for some pictures and he looked at his family. His wife told him to go ahead with it but he politely refused and said that we was not comfortable with it. So we just told him it's okay and wished him luck for his new movie, to which we was happy with.

The second time we met him and he recognized us from Friday. ðŸ˜† This time he was nice too but was in a hurry since the entire staff for the movie was waiting for him in the lobby and they had to leave for some work. So we just wished him good luck again.

Yesterday we went to NYC just to hang out b/c it's the holiday season but since Sanya and my cousin are huge fans of Ranbir, we went to the hotel try our luck again. My cousin called up Ranbir's room and actually talked to him and started saying what a big fan she is and how she also met him in India at his house. He told her he'll be down in an hour (he said he was in a meeting that's why he'll be late 😕) but then we had to leave for dinner. He probably did come down an hour later but we weren't there.

Edited by indn inn0cence - 14 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
I really want to call PC something mean in her face.
ranig thumbnail
Hey Sanya...I felt very bad when I heard of your experience with PC. Glad the second time around it was better.
I also understand the Phone thing. I think anybody sleeping who he is being disturbed would react that why. I'm actually suprised the receptionist connected without knowing who you were.

I am a huge PC fan so it was even more bothersome. Met her quite a few years ago and she was very sweet n pretty. I've liked her ever since and of course think she is very talented.

But, Hearing this is disheartening. I understand certain things like a mob scene or she is in a hurry or is working. But there is a way to relay that information. Like even a smile and saying... in a hurry.

I am glad Pari's cousin had a good experience......

I was a massive fan of Rani and still think she is a fab actress, but mine and many other's experiences in meeting her were so bad that it started changing peoples opinion. Now she seems to have changed again and learned her lesson and is being sweeter.

But, I am convinced that one must always try their best to be kind to their fans if possible....When I here these stories can't help but be disappointed.

Can't wait to hear your full story Sanya :) 

Edited by ranig - 14 years ago
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not fair Sanya! 😛 You've kept us waiting and no details from you yet 😳
apux thumbnail
Wow, that sucks!  I'm glad I've never met any celeb....and totally makes me never wanna meet one in the future.  Hell, they put on pants one leg at a time just like we all do.  I'll never bend over backwards to meet one.   
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am also located in NY. Can you tell me where they are staying ?