Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
absolutelyb true dear......i too luvd it very very much...............after all they r d coolest rockstar dude of excel yaar..........πŸ˜‰
.PINK. thumbnail
I  agreee!
That scene was mind blowing
And I love the entire thingy.
I have alwayz love Sayank
and after Friday's epi
I am on the nine cloud.
Awwwwww thier expressions
are one in a million.
And yeah
when Mayu says
"Mein do dinno ka mehman hoon"
and Sammy's expressions.
*Faint*
Too good
I mean superb
no fantastic
nahi fantablous
well I don't know\
how to describe them!
They are the 2 boys in the world
that I love love love love love love love
endless love
lol
-Lina-
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

yippppi i met all my janus today so so so so glad...

u said it all dear i was  feeling so down from yesterday kyunki kisis ko sayank scene achacha nahi lag raha tha n i thought i was the only one but nahin thank god nahin ......
lols ya i agree agar mayu ki jagha gunji ya benji hota to scene itna achacha nahin hota...
i don't know why yaar but i feel k after mayu's explanation there is going to be the beautifullest sajjan scene ...
just bcoz of what mayu said to sammy....
lols i missed u too vinu n don't worry i understand the exam mess much more literally then u can ever imagine///
lov u lov u
dolly😳

gosh!!! i m soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happy now. aaj mere do bahut hi ache doston ne mujhe unke  'jaanu' waale list mein add kar liya. U n malika madam.

yippie!!!! dil bole haddipa!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

& yes Sayank always rocked & will always Rock. U know i loved all of their scenes, from the 2nd episode itself, jahan hamare dono dudes pehli baar screen mein ek saath dikhe the, on the BB court baby!!! πŸ˜‰

loads of love
vinu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessyashika

Ok so mere saare pyaare pyaare frnds yahaan pe hain...nikki,dolly,pari,vinu..
all u guys i totally agree with u mere sweethearts...u know i was dieing to
see a sayank scene since monday...and i knew its along my way...but aisa hoga..ki mere hosh uda de i never thought!!!! sach mein guys...the way mayu handled the entire issue with so much love n care towards sammy na...i was going all fida over these two...and u know guys i never say anything against someone's opinion but for all ppl who dont like sayank...its ok my frnds but guys pls unke is trust aur support wale relationship ko dont give vulgar names like dostana and all...commom yaar cant two boys be gr8 frnds...just think how many such gr8 frnds u see everyday in your respective schools/colleges...i see many of them daily...so its nothing unrealistic...and dolly meri jaan even i too have watched this scene so many times...and u know mayu's that dialouge..."dekho samrat main gunjan to hoon nahin jispar tumhare cute acts ka asar padega..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sho shweet!!! and just loved mayu for explaing everything so sweetly and maturely to sammy...sayank just simply rocked!!! it was neither a girly or cheezy talk..it was simply some straightforward advices a supportive frnd was giving to a heartbroken small bro like buddy...and i just simply adored that!!!

n ya dolly just wanted 2 ask...what do u think abt my sayank siggie(used below)...really wanted to know did anyone of u like it?? and i am just adoring n drooling over pari's siggie on sayank..its just lovely!!! πŸ˜›

gosh!!! i m soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happy now. aaj mere do bahut hi ache doston ne mujhe unke  'jaanu' waale list mein add kar liya. U n dolly madam.

yippie!!!! dil bole haddipa!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

& yes Sayank always rocked & will always Rock.U r right!! ppl who don;t like their scenes or like them in less amt, compared to our likeness, they shud not put some irrelevant names t their rishta. U know, they actually share a gr8 rapport. i loved all of their scenes, from the 2nd episode itself, jahan hamare dono dudes pehli baar screen mein ek saath dikhe the, on the BB court baby!!! πŸ˜‰

loads of love
vinu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
ya i also liked sayank scene superb yar 😊
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
i agree........sayank r so cool.......
-AngelSimi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

guys guys guys ...

all those people who r sad over disastrous sajan n mayur tracks these days apni nirasha ko chod do.....
kyunki we r getting a new jodi defined

SAYANK
by god friday k un dono k scenes ne to mujhe behosh hi kar diya tha........ Hhhhhhhaaaaaiiiii bura haal kar diya tha dolly !!!!!!!!!
i was really blowing kisses to them constantly without any break 4 those few minutes..... tu ye chhod shukar hai ke vo dono tv main the hamare saamne nahi nhi to definitely cuddle to death ho jaate dono !!!!!!
hai when mayu says to sammy
"mein gunjan nahin hun samrat isliye tumhari yeh cute harkatein mujh par nahin chalengi"  Hehehehehehehehehe loved that one yaar !!!!!!!
kitni achi tarhan se jaanta hai apna mayu apne sammy boy ko....................
lols n then when he says
"samrat mein yahan sirf 2 dino ka mehmann hun aur tum mere saath aisa karoge"
n sammy's expressions on this diologue.... I tell u sammy ke exp is tarah ke the ke agar us ka bas chale to vo mayu ko hamesha ke liye apne saath rakh lega !!!!!!
that was the moment guys when i finally decided that i wasn't going to sleep until i have downloaded that scene to my cell....i slept at 4 in the morning ...... same pledge here !!!!!!
then when mayu cums n sits with sammy on his bed keeping his arm over his shoulder n explaining him the deep realities of life.....
hi bas uski to baat hi mat pucho .. no comments kyunki agar maine commentry ki to bs  . . . . . . .
meri aankhon mein to khushi k aansu aa gaye the ..
actully aansuon mein khushi thi

jo bhi tha
badiya thaπŸ˜† chori ka dialogue !!!!!!!!
ok guys ... all sayankians out there drool as much as u like on ur dashing cum cool cum januablest cum terrific jodi.....

*still seeing sayank sigg in  my cell with gaga eyes* aisa kaun sa din hai jab hum nahi dekhte !!!!!!! 😳  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳  😳
sayank's n only sayank's*
dolly😳

Love
Simi