Miley Jab Hum Tum

omg mere sayank ne to is baar meri jaan hi leli:-) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ya i also liked sayank scene superb yar Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg mere sayank ne to is baar meri jaan hi leli:-) (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Goldie

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
i agree........sayank r so cool.......

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

guys guys guys ...
all those people who r sad over disastrous sajan n mayur tracks these days apni nirasha ko chod do.....
kyunki we r getting a new jodi defined

SAYANK
by god friday k un dono k scenes ne to mujhe behosh hi kar diya tha........ Hhhhhhhaaaaaiiiii bura haal kar diya tha dolly !!!!!!!!!
i was really blowing kisses to them constantly without any break 4 those few minutes..... tu ye chhod shukar hai ke vo dono tv main the hamare saamne nahi nhi to definitely cuddle to death ho jaate dono !!!!!!
hai when mayu says to sammy
"mein gunjan nahin hun samrat isliye tumhari yeh cute harkatein mujh par nahin chalengi"  Hehehehehehehehehe loved that one yaar !!!!!!!
kitni achi tarhan se jaanta hai apna mayu apne sammy boy ko....................
lols n then when he says
"samrat mein yahan sirf 2 dino ka mehmann hun aur tum mere saath aisa karoge"
n sammy's expressions on this diologue.... I tell u sammy ke exp is tarah ke the ke agar us ka bas chale to vo mayu ko hamesha ke liye apne saath rakh lega !!!!!!
that was the moment guys when i finally decided that i wasn't going to sleep until i have downloaded that scene to my cell....i slept at 4 in the morning ...... same pledge here !!!!!!
then when mayu cums n sits with sammy on his bed keeping his arm over his shoulder n explaining him the deep realities of life.....
hi bas uski to baat hi mat pucho .. no comments kyunki agar maine commentry ki to bs  . . . . . . .
meri aankhon mein to khushi k aansu aa gaye the ..
actully aansuon mein khushi thi

jo bhi tha
badiya thaLOL chori ka dialogue !!!!!!!!
ok guys ... all sayankians out there drool as much as u like on ur dashing cum cool cum januablest cum terrific jodi.....

*still seeing sayank sigg in  my cell with gaga eyes* aisa kaun sa din hai jab hum nahi dekhte !!!!!!! Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
sayank's n only sayank's*
dollyEmbarrassed
Love
Simi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top