Miley Jab Hum Tum

omg mere sayank ne to is baar meri jaan hi leli:-) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kayamath_fan2

Originally posted by dolly18

he don't worry abuout the bashing thing
that's ur opinion n this is mine....
see i am a huge sayankian fan so i drool over every scene of theresLOL
fan madness u can say that ...
besides i don't think benji would have suited the role..
u know benji is never the one 4 serious talk moreover i think the scene would have been better if mayu would have taken gunjan with him instead of suhani ...
lols is se pata chalta hai k apna mayu bhi gadbad kar sakta haiiii..
sorry if my views did offend u
lov
dollyEmbarrassed

Oh me too, im a Sayank fan too !! But this scene wasnt really that you know...charming....Ouch i dont why...i mentioned in the post before actually the reason..yeah...im a bit disappointed...
hmmm....well, in my view, Benjy has always been Samrats true best friend....he always helped him out when Samrat was in trouble...during new year time...during SG misunderstandings....he is Samrats only close friend ! So, personally Benjy would have been a better choice!
well...in general...i still dont like the fact that Mayank is involving himself in SGs problem...cause its not a fact of misunderstanding...its a matter of different opinions..and its about their personal relationship...and i cant see other people trying to help out....sorry, this may sound rude..but try to understand me...i seriiously feel SGs track is completely ruined...they can talk to each other...totally wrong decision of Cvs to portray Mayank as a saviour in SGs relationship...since SGs relationship is based on understanding...awww...not at all....im sorry if i offended you too !! and everyone else too !! its just...i quit MJHT...and im still in a phase where im letting out all my frustrations....hope u understand and respect my opinion !!Embarrassed
Love,
Anu

hey dear i do respect ur views as i have seen many friends of mine giving up on mjht like that ...
there was a time when i wanted to give up too ... but not any more ..
i am tooo much addicted to it anu to even think of trying to give up..
i hate cv;s too but hey can i try to sooth u i mean like offer u explanations 4 whatever happened...
may be they may help u to feel less frustrated ...
if i am allowed then pls read on jaan...
mayank can be an sg saviour as sammy has been so many times saviour of mayur...
moreover i didn't think that mayu's explaation had annything to do with sg .......
i mean samrat had already 4given gunjan b4 mayu came up...
remember he wanted to call gunjan to ask her of his problem's solution.....
as far as benji is concerned... anu i think that cv's have ruined his chracter a long time ago....
i loved him sooo much n noe i feel wretched 4 him n 4 uday .....
they have ruined him beyond repair .. so in present scene banji instead of mayu was not a good idea......
i hope u r a little bit less frustrated now dear

lov u
dollyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg mere sayank ne to is baar meri jaan hi leli:-) (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kayamath_fan2

hey dear i do respect ur views as i have seen many friends of mine giving up on mjht like that ...
there was a time when i wanted to give up too ... but not any more ..
i am tooo much addicted to it anu to even think of trying to give up..
i hate cv;s too but hey can i try to sooth u i mean like offer u explanations 4 whatever happened...
may be they may help u to feel less frustrated ...
if i am allowed then pls read on jaan...
mayank can be an sg saviour as sammy has been so many times saviour of mayur...
moreover i didn't think that mayu's explaation had annything to do with sg .......
i mean samrat had already 4given gunjan b4 mayu came up...
remember he wanted to call gunjan to ask her of his problem's solution.....
as far as benji is concerned... anu i think that cv's have ruined his chracter a long time ago....
i loved him sooo much n noe i feel wretched 4 him n 4 uday .....
they have ruined him beyond repair .. so in present scene banji instead of mayu was not a good idea......
i hope u r a little bit less frustrated now dear

lov u
dollyEmbarrassed

Awwwww!! thanks Dolly for cheering me up a bit !!! So swweeet of youu !!! Yeah, your points do make sense yaar !! i totally forgot abt the phone thing...thanks for reminding Dolly !! soo sweet of you !!
it was actually my bad luck that i expected this track to bring SG closer...so thats why im a bit upset you knoww !! Ouch But hoping for more emotional scenes for SG...you know..i wanted Samrat and Gunjan to talk..abot Suhani etc....i thought it would make me emotional and all...so i miss that a lot really !! had too high expectations i guess !! but thanks for cheering me up !! hugs !! Embarrassed
hey itna thanks????????
i was upset too that tooo really u know both mayur n sajjan scenes r becoming so scarse thses days really .......
pata hai i actually.. oh god have to run bye bye bye
will edit the reply later

NaBoleTumNa...

^orpita^

^orpita^

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged

guys guys guys ...
all those people who r sad over disastrous sajan n mayur tracks these days apni nirasha ko chod do.....
kyunki we r getting a new jodi defined

SAYANK
by god friday k un dono k scenes ne to mujhe behosh hi kar diya tha........
i was really blowing kisses to them constantly without any break 4 those few minutes.....
hai when mayu says to sammy
"mein gunjan nahin hun samrat isliye tumhari yeh cute harkatein mujh par nahin chalengi"
kitni achi tarhan se jaanta hai apna mayu apne sammy boy ko....................
lols n then when he says
"samrat mein yahan sirf 2 dino ka mehmann hun aur tum mere saath aisa karoge"
n sammy's expressions on this diologue....
that was the moment guys when i finally decided that i wasn't going to sleep until i have downloaded that scene to my cell....i slept at 4 in the morning ......
then when mayu cums n sits with sammy on his bed keeping his arm over his shoulder n explaining him the deep realities of life.....
hi bas uski to baat hi mat pucho ..
meri aankhon mein to khushi k aansu aa gaye the ..
actully aansuon mein khushi thi

jo bhi tha
badiya thaLOL
ok guys ... all sayankians out there drool as much as u like on ur dashing cum cool cum januablest cum terrific jodi.....

*still seeing sayank sigg in  my cell with gaga eyes*
sayank's n only sayank's*
dollyEmbarrassed

ohh dont tell me was the bestest scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am still watching the same scene over n over again LOL specially when mayank says the bolded line in pink Embarrassed he was loooking so cute and sammys expression was like awesome Embarrassed  mayu is sucha naughty boy what emotional black mail dude LOL u know just only for this line sammy started listening to him Wink gosh this mayu is sucha awesome cute dude Embarrassed
Loved sayank's awesome chemistry Embarrassed

cute_monaya_fan

Goldie

cute_monaya_fan

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
absolutelyb true dear......i too luvd it very very much...............after all they r d coolest rockstar dude of excel yaar..........Wink

Nikki_Titli

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I  agreee!
That scene was mind blowing
And I love the entire thingy.
I have alwayz love Sayank
and after Friday's epi
I am on the nine cloud.
Awwwwww thier expressions
are one in a million.
And yeah
when Mayu says
"Mein do dinno ka mehman hoon"
and Sammy's expressions.
*Faint*
Too good
I mean superb
no fantastic
nahi fantablous
well I don't know\
how to describe them!
They are the 2 boys in the world
that I love love love love love love love
endless love
lol
-Lina-

Nikki_Titli

mjht_admirer

Goldie

mjht_admirer

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjht_admirer

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii jaan!!!

haay!!! kitne dino baad i m replying to one of ur posts yaar!!! i m sooooooooo sorry ki main contact nahi kar paayi. i was having exams, isilie got busy.

anyway, i didnt missed yesterday's episode. OMG!!! Sayank scene was truly very heart touching, or adorable, or kuch bhi kah lo. U remember, PD said a long time back in one of  her scoops tht "Whenever theres is a sayank scene, mayank would be the strongest & samrat wud be the sweetest."

Aur kal dekhke mujhe yahi yaad aaya.

Seriously yaar, mayank is a gr8 friend to have. i dont know, agar gunjan ya benji aakar se samjhate to woh kitna samjhta??? May be gunjan se samjh jata, but we r here talking about mayank. He is one of the gentlemen i wud say. & he always makes u understand very correctly, by giving u very real examples also. ("dadi mere peeche aur main dadi se bhagta!!" ) There is no such mayank in my life, and i wud really want someone like him as my friend. really. seriously.

loads of love

vinu
yippppi i met all my janus today so so so so glad...
u said it all dear i was  feeling so down from yesterday kyunki kisis ko sayank scene achacha nahi lag raha tha n i thought i was the only one but nahin thank god nahin ......
lols ya i agree agar mayu ki jagha gunji ya benji hota to scene itna achacha nahin hota...
i don't know why yaar but i feel k after mayu's explanation there is going to be the beautifullest sajjan scene ...
just bcoz of what mayu said to sammy....
lols i missed u too vinu n don't worry i understand the exam mess much more literally then u can ever imagine///
lov u lov u
dollyEmbarrassed

gosh!!! i m soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happy now. aaj mere do bahut hi ache doston ne mujhe unke  'jaanu' waale list mein add kar liya. U n malika madam.

yippie!!!! dil bole haddipa!!!
HugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancing

& yes Sayank always rocked & will always Rock. U know i loved all of their scenes, from the 2nd episode itself, jahan hamare dono dudes pehli baar screen mein ek saath dikhe the, on the BB court baby!!! Wink

loads of love
vinu
HugHugHug

mjht_admirer

Goldie

mjht_admirer

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Ok so mere saare pyaare pyaare frnds yahaan pe hain...nikki,dolly,pari,vinu..
all u guys i totally agree with u mere sweethearts...u know i was dieing to
see a sayank scene since monday...and i knew its along my way...but aisa hoga..ki mere hosh uda de i never thought!!!! sach mein guys...the way mayu handled the entire issue with so much love n care towards sammy na...i was going all fida over these two...and u know guys i never say anything against someone's opinion but for all ppl who dont like sayank...its ok my frnds but guys pls unke is trust aur support wale relationship ko dont give vulgar names like dostana and all...commom yaar cant two boys be gr8 frnds...just think how many such gr8 frnds u see everyday in your respective schools/colleges...i see many of them daily...so its nothing unrealistic...and dolly meri jaan even i too have watched this scene so many times...and u know mayu's that dialouge..."dekho samrat main gunjan to hoon nahin jispar tumhare cute acts ka asar padega..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sho shweet!!! and just loved mayu for explaing everything so sweetly and maturely to sammy...sayank just simply rocked!!! it was neither a girly or cheezy talk..it was simply some straightforward advices a supportive frnd was giving to a heartbroken small bro like buddy...and i just simply adored that!!!

n ya dolly just wanted 2 ask...what do u think abt my sayank siggie(used below)...really wanted to know did anyone of u like it?? and i am just adoring n drooling over pari's siggie on sayank..its just lovely!!! Tongue

gosh!!! i m soooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happy now. aaj mere do bahut hi ache doston ne mujhe unke  'jaanu' waale list mein add kar liya. U n dolly madam.

yippie!!!! dil bole haddipa!!!
HugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancingHugDancing

& yes Sayank always rocked & will always Rock.U r right!! ppl who don;t like their scenes or like them in less amt, compared to our likeness, they shud not put some irrelevant names t their rishta. U know, they actually share a gr8 rapport. i loved all of their scenes, from the 2nd episode itself, jahan hamare dono dudes pehli baar screen mein ek saath dikhe the, on the BB court baby!!! Wink

loads of love
vinu
HugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top