Frequent Posters

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
im sp excited for new years!!! ;D
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So hw was every1s christmas? Nd Boxing Day?

-Disha- thumbnail

Happy New Year every1 🤗
aish_punk thumbnail
happy new yr!

ne1 here?
-Junglee- thumbnail

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!

-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Add me!

Name: Zaara
Why you love TayLena: Selena is beautiful, talented and so down to earth, and Taylor is such a gentlemen, he is so humble and not to forget so hot.put them together and they are so cute..
A bit more about you: Well, I'm from New York. and I'm a huge Selena Gomez Fan. I'm also a HUGE DeLena fan.(David&Selena).anythign else just ask me.

Ohk So her is my opnion on TayLena. don't kill me for it,
They are adorable.(to bad their not together,as much as i want them to be)i just think they were never more then friends. They met and hung out as friends and both being famous the paparazzi followed them around and said they are dating. When they asked Selena if she dated Taylor she didn't say anything she just said we are good friends and I am single so i don't know why people say she admitted to dating Taylor.and Taylor said the same thing he said Selena is a sweet girl.That's not admitting anything.and one more thing they are still good friends. and late when Taylor Swift and Taylor L. started dating people were like how can Taylor Swift and Selena be friends Taylor Swift stole him from Selena.my answer is WTH!!Selena and Taylor Swift have been friends for the past 2 years.She will never break a friendship over a guy.and Taylor Swift and Selena are still friends and so are Taylor L. and Selena. oh and yeah Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner broke up.I'm really happy they did... I love Selena, Taylor Swift, and Taylor Lautner. but in my opnion Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were a really weird couple.😕.and as much as i love David & Selena and WANT them to date(which i know will never happen)i still LOVE TayLena and i would love it if they dated..

Zaara

-Junglee- thumbnail
welcome zaara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha totally agree..... glad u read my opinion!!!!
but about david and selena... they do share amazing chemistry... haha maybe if wizard ends soon enough they might... dont think they think of each other that way!!!
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeh i know Selena-David don't think of each other in that way.and i know they never will.but it doesn't kill to dream nah.lol.. Happy New Year everyone.. i went to Times Square for New Years Eve, i soo wish Selena was performing in Times Square and not in Vegas..

Zaara

-Junglee- thumbnail
yeah.... i wish taylena would like each other that way.... love them!!!
and agree about the tay tay sel triangle... lol