Page 1 of 62

Page 1
Page   of 62
Page 2 Page 62

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged

WELCOME to the Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Fanclub!

Hi guys... my name is Pavana... please call me paviSmile
I am 13 years old and i Live in Canada.
I am a huge fan of Selena Gomez she is my role modelWink 
I have always thought Taylor was one really hot guy...(who dosent)LOL and i love him fore taking on the role of jacob black in the twilight series( a fan of it as well)
When i heard that there were dating rumors i jumped with joyEmbarrassed 
I have loved TayLena ever since!!!
I am also a huge KaSh, Twilight, Edwella, and AkkiKat fanSmile
I hope we will all get to know each other well and create a nice place to hang outSmile

Pavi Big smile

No bashing of any sort please If your not a taylena fan dont bother commenting here feel free to discuss any other couples that involve the two (eg. Nick and Selena, or Taylor and Allison)... but please keep it limited... as this is a TayLena fanclub anyone can join here... no restrictions to invites only please refrain from going off topic do not use any abusive language.. keep it clean please do not post anymore threads without my permission feel free to tell you friends etc... i will be pming a few people who are interesting and are fans Please introduce yourself first so that we all know who you are, the introduction format is lower down in the thread, i will add you to the list only when you do so lets try to keep it a healthy place to hang outBig smile
  • PLEASE READ THE RULES

Taylor Daniel Lautner (born February 11, 1992) is an American actor and martial artist. His roles include the family films The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, and Jacob Black in the Twilight film series.

Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the son of Deborah, who works for a software development company, and Daniel Lautner, a commercial airline pilot. He was raised in Hudsonville, Michigan, and attended Jamestown Elementary School until the age of eleven when the family moved to the Santa Clarita area. Lautner is of mostly Dutch, French, and German descent, and claims some Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi) ancestry through his mother. He has a younger sister, Makena.

Lautner is an accomplished martial artist, having studied karate at Fabiano's Karate School in Holland, Michigan from the age of six to thirteen. When he was eleven, he was ranked number one in the world for NASKA's Black Belt Open Forms, Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons and Traditional Forms and, at the age of twelve, he won the Junior World Championships. His coach was Michael Chaturantabut.

Career

Lautner began acting in 2001, appearing in the made-for-television film Shadow Fury. He subsequently had roles on the series Summerland, The Bernie Mac Show, and My Wife and Kids.[1He also appeared in a number of other television shows and movies, including The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour. He appeared as himself in America's Most Talented Kids, putting on an exhibition of his Martial Arts skills. In addition to television, Lautner has been very successful in voice-over work. Lautner has booked a recurring role as Youngblood on the cartoon Danny Phantom, and has recorded episodes of What's New, Scooby-Doo? and He's a Bully, Charlie Brown. Taylor has also been booked as a series regular on a pilot presentation called Which Way Is Up?, in addition to voicing the character of Silas in the animated series Silas and Brittany.

His big break came in 2005 when, at the age of thirteen, Lautner won the role of Shark Boy in the Robert Rodriguez film, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, a film that showcased his martial arts skills. He spent three months on location in Austin, Texas filming Within months, he successfully auditioned to play Elliot, the son of the Bakers' rivals, in Cheaper by the Dozen 2.

In October 2008, Lautner played Christian Slater's son in the television series My Own Worst Enemy, until the show was canceled after only 9 episodes. Lautner then played Native American character Jacob Black in Twilight, the movie adaptation of the novel by Stephenie Meyer. Due to major physical changes that occur in the character of Jacob Black throughout the series, the director of Twilight's sequel, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, considered replacing Lautner with a different actor in the second film. In an attempt to keep the role, Lautner weight-trained extensively and gained approximately 30 pounds.Lautner reprised his role as Jacob in New Moon. Lautner has also been cast in the film Valentine's Day as Tyler Harrinton.

Lautner hosted Saturday Night Live on December 12, 2009, making him one of the ten youngest celebrity hosts in the show's history and the first 17-year-old host to be male.

Lautner will take the lead role as Max Steel in the Paramount film production of the animated television series Max Steel.

As a Child:

Offscreen:

In Shark Boy and Lava Girl:

In the Twilight Saga:

Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel series, Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies, Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program.

Before Disney, she had one of the kid roles on Barney & Friends. In 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and contributed to the Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place soundtracks. Her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, released their debut studio album Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009.

Early life

Gomez, was born in Grand Prairie, Texas to Ricardo Gomez and Mandy Teefy (ne Cornett), a former stage actress who was 16 when she gave birth to Gomez. Gomez is an only child. Gomez' birth parents divorced when she was five years old, in 1997.Her mother Mandy remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefy. Gomez was named after Tejano singer Selena.Her father is Mexican and her mother is of Italian descent. Gomez stated that when she was a child she'd developed an interest in acting from watching her mother perform in theater productions. "My mom [Mandy] did a lot of theater, and I would watch her rehearse. When she got ready for the show and put on her makeup, I would sit behind her and color. She said, 'You have my lines memorized better than I do! One day I said [to her], "I want to be like you!.

Career

Acting

Gomez on the studio set of Wizards of Waverly Place before filming an episode for the show's first season in April, 2007.

Gomez began her acting career at age seven, playing Gianna on Barney & Friends. She said that she learned "everything" about how to act while on the show. Season 7 of Barney & Friends, when Selena Gomez was on the show, was held up for some time. Because of this, the episodes featuring Gomez did not air until she was in 5th grade. This resulted in some mild controversy/confusion as to whether she was on Barney in the 5th grade or the 1st grade. She later had minor roles in Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over and the TV film Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire. In 2004, Gomez was discovered by the Disney Channel in a nation wide scouting.Gomez appeared as a guest star on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and had a guest appearance - that later turned into a recurring role on - Hannah Montana from season's two to three. In early 2007 Gomez was cast in the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place as one of the three main characters, Alex Russo.

In 2008, Gomez appeared in Another Cinderella Story, the direct-to-DVD sequel to the 2004 Hilary Duff film, opposite Drew Seeley. She also had a minor voiceover role as one the Mayor's ninety-six daughters in Horton Hears a Who! which released in March of that year. In April, Lacey Rose, of Forbes ranked Gomez as being fifth on their "Eight Hot Kid Stars To Watch" list; and Rose described Gomez as having been "a multitalented teen". In June, 2009, Gomez appeared in the made-for-television Disney Channel movie, Princess Protection Program with her best friend Demi Lovato. On August 28, one month after appearing in Princess Protection Program, Gomez appeared in Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, a made-for-television film based on the show.

In 2009, Gomez did a guest appearance as herself in one episode, of Lovato's Disney Channel television show Sonny With a Chance, entitled "Battle of The Network Stars". Gomez, along with two cast members of Wizards of Waverly Place appeared in a television three-way cross-over episode with Hannah Montana and The Suite Life on Deck, entitled Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana. In February 2009, Gomez signed on to star as one of the two female leads in Ramona and Beezus a film adaption of the children's novel series by Beverly Cleary. In October, 2009, it was confirmed that Gomez was to attached star as the lead in What Boys Want.

Music

In 2008, Gomez recorded a cover of "Cruella de Vil" -which included a music video for - for the compilation album DisneyMania 6. Gomez recorded three songs for the Another Cinderella Story soundtrack, which Gomez appears in. Gomez also recorded "Fly to Your Heart" for the 2008 animated film Tinker Bell. In July 2008 - before Gomez' sixteenth birthday, she signed a recording deal with Hollywood Records, a music label owned by Disney. In 2008, Gomez appeared in the Jonas Brothers music video for "Burnin' Up". During an interview with Jocelyn Vena, of MTV in August 2008, she said of her future music career that: "I'm going to be in a band ? no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I will be singing, and I'm learning drums and playing electric guitar. In 2009, Gomez recorded "One and the Same" for Princess Protection Program as a duet with Lovato - they both appear in the film. Gomez recorded four songs, one of which was a cover, for the Wizards of Waverly Place soundtrack, only one single (Magic) from the album was released. In May, of the same year, Gomez was featured - with Forever the Sickest Kids, on a duet version of the non-album song "Whoa Oh!".

Gomez with her band, Selena Gomez & The Scene released their debut studio album, Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009. The album debuted at number nine on the Billboard 200 with the sales of over 66,000 copies in it' first week of release. The album's first single, "Falling Down" was released on August 21, 2009, and the song's music video was premiered after the world premiere of Gomez' TV-movie Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie on August 28, 2009. Gomez stated, via her Twitter that she is currently preparing to release her second single, Naturally. Gomez confirmed that she co-wrote one song on the album,titled "I Won't Apologize. She is currently doing her House of Blues 2010 Tour.

As a Child:

Offscreen:

In Wizards of Waverly Place:

In Another Cinderella Story:

In Princess Protection Program:

Her New Album Kiss and Tell:

In Ramona and Beezus:

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez both met in the Canadian city Vancouver. Selena was shooting for her upcoming movie Ramona and Beezus and Taylor was shooting for the Twilight Saga: New Moon. They both started hanging out during their shooting breaks and became very close friends. The cute bond that they sure has won many peoples hearts till today. The rumors were that they were dating each other and broke up because Taylor was done his shooting and had to leave to Italy. They both say they are still very good friends.  

Here are some pictures.

Their sushi lunch date:

Hanging Out:

Buying Frozen Yogurt:

Bowling:

Hanging Out With Friends:

( Just love how hes looking at her!!!Embarrassed)

Rain Date:

Other Pictures:

( hehe with taylor's dadWinkLOL)

( he always stares at her... dont blame him.. she so prettyEmbarrassed)

MY OPINION:

This is my personal opinion guys no need to comment or bash if you do not agree.Smile

I honestly feel that both of them were never more than friends. Just because they hang out together and get so close dosent mean that they were dating... maybe they are just really close friendsLOL. I will always support them no matter what... love both of them seperatly and together!Big smile If selena ever decides to date as well as taylor i hope they choose each other... i would totally be over cloud infinityEmbarrassed. And about the thing that he stood her up i think thats all just rubbishDead Taylor is such a gentlemenEmbarrassed.  Keep hoping that TayLena will happen in the future guys!!!!  xTayLena Foreverx

Would love to hear your guys opinions as wellWink.

Lovely banner made by: fizii_girl aka fizii
Beautiful labels made by: --LoveSD--  aka jagavi
Descriptions: Wikipedia
Layout: Me

WANNA JOIN?!

please introduce yourself:

Name:
Age(if u want):
Why you love TayLena:
A bit more about you:

HAVE FUN!!!

PaviBig smile

Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 27 November 2011 at 7:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shala-deepz..-Zaara-..cityoflights-Disha--Rinki--Niky-aish_punk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaylenaFC|HowDoILiveWithoutYou" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Selena Admits To Dating Taylor

No Truth to The Rumors?

TayLena getting frozen yogurt

Taylor Talks about Selena

Selena and Taylor Over?

TayLena caught kissing

Cute and Cozy Together

New Couple Alert!

Taylor and Selena Dating

Selena and Taylor just friends

Selena talks about Taylor

Selena and Taylor Spilt

Selena likes Taylor AND Robert

TayLena News

Taylor and Selena Break Up

La Coacha Attacks TayLena

TayLena Dating Rumors

Taylor meeting Selena and LAX

TayLena at the Teen Vouge Party

Taylor Thinks Selena is Cute

TayLena Romance Rumors

TayLena News

Selena says Taylor Made her Happy

TayLena Rain Date

Taylor and Selena

Taylor and Selena secret sweeties?

Taylor and Selena a new item?

Taylor cheating on Selena

Selena amazed by Taylors abs

Selena denies dating Taylor

TayLena Necklaces

Picture Proof

TayLena taking a stroll in Vancouver

TayLena spend the day

PDA Alert

Fan Mixes:

Taylena - Catch Me

Taylena - Then you kiss me

Taylena - You belong with me

Taylena - I wanna you know

Taylena - See you again

Taylena - Seventeen forever

Taylena - Don't Leave

Taylena - Hey there delilah

NATURALLY ON TAYLENA Silly

How you choose to express yourself
It's all your own and I can tell
It comes naturally, it comes naturally
You follow what you feel inside
It's intuitive, you don't have to try
It comes naturally, mmmm it comes naturally

And it takes my breath away
What you do, so naturally

You are the thunder

And I am the lightning

Silly
(love love crazy obsessed with this part Silly)

And I love the way you know who you are
And to me it's exciting
When you know it's meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
When you're with me, baby

Bay bay baby

You have a way of moving me
A force of nature, your energy
It comes naturally (You know it does)
It comes naturally
Mmmm yeah

And it takes my breath away (Everytime)
What you do, so naturally

Day Dreaming

You are the thunder

And I am the lightning

And to me it's exciting

Bay bay baby

When we collide, sparks fly
When you look in my eyes, it takes my breath away

Blushing

( would u look at their eyes Blushing)

You are the thunder

And I am the lightning

And to me it's exciting

Bay bay baby

.........................................................................................
..................................................................................................

notice how the songs perfect for them!Day Dreaming

i wish selena wrote it about him Embarrassed

hope u guys enjoy it as much i did making itLOL.... wonder if theres vm on itConfused

Taylor = Thunder
Selena = Lightning
Embarrassed

xoxo TayLena xoxo

Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 07 January 2010 at 3:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks...-Zaara-..aish_punk-Disha-

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Pavssss
finally ive been waiting for this since yesterday
add me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Requested Fan Art:

^^ (Credit: starry.pheonix)

^^( Credit: ssaba)

^^ ( Credit: mallika_14)

^^ ( Credit: Maleka.QN)

^^ ( Credit : fizii_girl)

^^( Unknown)

(^^ Credit : ~ Deep~)

(^^ Credit: totally_desi)

(^^ Credit: -Riddhima-)

(^^ Credit: rida_ranbir)

(^^ Credit: -Sharona-)

Stacked

(^^ Credit: Rohini.star)

(^^ Credit: Sara Yasmeen)

(^^ Credit : amna malik)

(^^ Credit: Lipsa_mjht)

(^^ Credit : rida_ranbir) 

Others(google, tinypic, photobucket,imageshack etc.):

( I ABSOLUTLY ADORE THIS ONE... found it on photobucket)

( love this tooEmbarrassed)

( aahh taylenaEmbarrassedTongue)

'

( i adore this one... requesting a sig on it!)Embarrassed

( ROFFLMAO! ROFL btw nick jonas is not even 1percent of what rob is...AngryOuchDead)

( will continue to add more... and feel free to use any or post them here and i will put them up....Big smile love u guys.... and taylena!LOL)

HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AMNA! THE KILLERISTIC SIGGY MAKERBig smile 

(^^ Credit : amna malik)

Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 19 February 2010 at 10:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_-Disha-26javeyaish_punkKStewartFanatic

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged

• KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA aka Pavi
    • 26javey26 aka Javz
    • TatianaMJ_SD aka Nessa
    • MusicalAishwarya aka Aish
    • --LoveSD-- aka Jagavi
    • angel_disha7 aka Disha
    • Miley_hp aka Ashy
    • shala-deepz aka Shala
    • ~*Amal*~ aka Amal
    • humz_786 aka Humera
    • aish_punk aka Aishwarya
    • sweety307 aka mahu
    • Nidheya Cole aka Nidheya
    • ..Zaara4u.. aka Zaara
    • limaSDude aka Lima
    • Pari_Rinki aka Rinki
    • MadhuARKaSh aka Madhu
    • lavanya1998 aka Lavanya

( to be edited)

Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 08 December 2011 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged
 i will javz... brb need to send out some pms! ;D

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
okay

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged

phew.... i pmed so may people.... and posted invites everywhere... ahah... anyways... added us.... still have so much to do!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.