Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Leaves - That was an awesome awesome awesssssome Top 5! Like always ... looooooooved it!!

Needless to say .. I agree with all of them ... and yesss ... the hand holding scene has to be the smallest yet the cutes of them all! Simply moreso coz it was sooo unexpected! I mean .. hand holding is one thing .. but they way Prida (or GauCha? Wink) were holding hands .. was something else altogether!! Big smile 

And yess .. I have to agree with you on all the parts that were probably improvised by our super actor GK! LOL I cracked up at the part where you mentioned that Damini/CS was nervous in her sleep .. probably knowing that her super hot costar is gonna improvise! ROFL

That night scene .. Damini sleeping and Prithvi thinking .. I just loooove it! Its such a simple scene ... yet so explosive made by PriDa! Even when she is asleep! LOL Aaaaahhhh ... I could go on and on .. Day Dreaming

I also loooved how Sameer tells Prithvi to do what his heart says .. and yes, Prithvi sorta gets embarrased .. but now he is also sorta bold about it .. Loved the way he said 'Ok'! If only .. if only that damn idiotic 'Laughter Ke Phatke' logo would not take up theentire space and hide his face! Angry 

Leaves .. love your post to bits! They always help me look at the same scenes .. in a different light .. a slightly better light! And then I looove the scenes even more! Big smile Please keep it coming ... they are like oxygen in drought-hit PriDaLand! Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45GauravsDbestMaz.nature

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Wowwwww these were definately greatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I loveddddddddd the dining table scene when Pri is waiting for damini to forgive him and just going on taking callsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Loved the look on Damz face whn ila tells that pri hasnt eaten since morning...Awwww choooo cuteeeeEmbarrassedBig smile

And the Room scene...So romantic and sooo lovely...Filled with love and emotionsEmbarrassedStar...Damz just wanted to be close to Pri and never let him go....

Nice topic leave...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45Maz.nature

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Was in a hurry earlier, forgot to mention some points Tongue..

@PriDa / GauCha holding hands - Well what can I say... I totally get your point about holding hands and intertwining fingers Embarrassed LOL... Lets just say whatever it was, was carried to another level Embarrassed... Ab isse 'dedication towards making the scene perfect' kahein ya improvisation Wink LOL...

@GK improvisation - I went and watched the night scene vid once again to notice Damz/CS's nervousness in the scene LOL... Can completely understand her situation Embarrassed If GK's gonna be so near, anyone would be so nervous LOL LOL...

@Sameer being a PriDaholic - I knew that! LOL.. He just loves them together doesnt he LOL LOL...

@Dining Table - Beautifully done by GauCha... Eyes doing all the talking throughout Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45GauravsDbest

jakhushi

IF-Rockerz

jakhushi

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Leaves, I am quite new to this forum ( & usually more silent) but had to comment. Awesome Awesome Post - made me grin throughout.

Even I had noticed the finger rubbing the 1st time i saw it and thought it was mindblowing. Had to recheck couple of times to ensure I wasn't halucinatingTongue

i liked all the scenes that you mentioned and 2 more ( i know its top 5 - but please allow indulgence since it's about PriDa).

- when he complements her on her ' gile baal' and smiles mischeviously knowing he is getting to her.

- when Damz places her hand on his arm nonchalantly & he pulls her closer the 1st time - sweet & possesive armed with the knowledge that he will get away with it.

Thanks again for a great post.

Wish they had given us a few more such PriDa scenes to rave about before this all 'Inder revealing truth' bit. If they could have PriDa consumate their marriage before Prithvi confessing then why not some  naughty & sweet flirting between the 2.CryEmbarrassed

Really the CVs need to know their audience.Dead It's love story for (insert whatever name for maximum impact) sake. Confused.

Sorry about 'not such a silent post' Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45Maz.nature

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Leaves - That was an awesome awesome awesssssome Top 5! Like always ... looooooooved it.....EKTA!!!!Hug was waiting for your comments.

Needless to say .. I agree with all of them ... and yesss ... the hand holding scene has to be the smallest yet the cutes of them all! Simply moreso coz it was sooo unexpected! I mean .. hand holding is one thing .. but they way Prida (or GauCha? Wink) were holding hands .. was something else altogether!! Big smile oh sigh the finger entertwining thing was just on another level...Gaucha....take acting very very seriously....lol if u know what I meanWink

And yess .. I have to agree with you on all the parts that were probably improvised by our super actor GK! LOL I cracked up at the part where you mentioned that Damini/CS was nervous in her sleep .. probably knowing that her super hot costar is gonna improvise! ROFL lol....I kept cracking up  on that too...her nervous expression in her sleep wondering what he would do next.Embarrassed

That night scene .. Damini sleeping and Prithvi thinking .. I just loooove it! Its such a simple scene ... yet so explosive made by PriDa! Even when she is asleep! LOL Aaaaahhhh ... I could go on and on .. Day Dreaming explosive is the right word...i mean NOTHING happened yet it had everything...sweetness, promise and romance.

I also loooved how Sameer tells Prithvi to do what his heart says .. and yes, Prithvi sorta gets embarrased .. but now he is also sorta bold about it .. Loved the way he said 'Ok'! If only .. if only that damn idiotic 'Laughter Ke Phatke' logo would not take up theentire space and hide his face! Angry  right u are...I hate that logo with a passion, it ruined the hand holding scene as well....when will they remove it?????

Leaves .. love your post to bits! They always help me look at the same scenes .. in a different light .. a slightly better light! u mean a very obsessive lightWinkAnd then I looove the scenes even more! Big smile Please keep it coming ... they are like oxygen in drought-hit PriDaLand! Embarrassed awww anything for u Ekta.

anku2cute:
I loveddddddddd the dining table scene when Pri is waiting for damini to forgive him and just going on taking callsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Loved the look on Damz face whn ila tells that pri hasnt eaten since morning...Awwww choooo cuteeeeEmbarrassedBig smile
 I know right.....she was like how does my mom know and I don't......and Pri's expression was like' see I told u I won' eat and I haven't eaten'....I loved Damz internal struggle she felt bad for him but also wanted to keep her ego.

Thanks for liking my post....Big smile

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature

Was in a hurry earlier, forgot to mention some points Tongue..

@PriDa / GauCha holding hands - Well what can I say... I totally get your point about holding hands and intertwining fingers Embarrassed LOL... Lets just say whatever it was, was carried to another level Embarrassed... Ab isse 'dedication towards making the scene perfect' kahein ya improvisation Wink LOL...ok thank god I thought I was babbling on.....u get there is a difference...and well yeah I felt the chemistry just from holding hands.....lol@ the dedication....they are some GOOD actors

@GK improvisation - I went and watched the night scene vid once again to notice Damz/CS's nervousness in the scene LOL... Can completely understand her situation Embarrassed If GK's gonna be so near, anyone would be so nervous LOL LOL...IKR...I was like oh man she is acting to sleep but actually wondering what GK would do in the name of improvisation....ahahaha.

@Sameer being a PriDaholic - I knew that! LOL.. He just loves them together doesnt he LOL LOL...
well their charm is infectious....no wonder he fell from prida just like us.
@Dining Table - Beautifully done by GauCha... Eyes doing all the talking throughout Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..they do that well eh? the connection business.....some exellent acting.lol

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Hey Leaves, I am quite new to this forum ( & usually more silent) but had to comment. Awesome Awesome Post - made me grin throughout. aww welcome to the world of Pridaholics I am so glad u decided to comment....means alot.

Even I had noticed the finger rubbing the 1st time i saw it and thought it was mindblowing. Had to recheck couple of times to ensure I wasn't halucinatingTonguelol yeah I checked it a bazillion times to make sure....i was liek did I just see that? and then when I watched it 5 times...i was like GK.....what's going on there? ahahaha

i liked all the scenes that you mentioned and 2 more ( i know its top 5 - but please allow indulgence since it's about PriDa).indulgences allowed....how can u help it when all the scenes are so good?

- when he complements her on her ' gile baal' and smiles mischeviously knowing he is getting to her.IKR? that was soo soo sweet...i loved it when she got all agitated...Pri is the only person in the world who can do that to her.

- when Damz places her hand on his arm nonchalantly & he pulls her closer the 1st time - sweet & possesive armed with the knowledge that he will get away with it. oh man I was like that is improvisation too? bec they seemed so cute and comfortable in that scene...Oh and Pri was like yep...u r mine and Damz didn't mind at all.Big smile

Thanks again for a great post.

Wish they had given us a few more such PriDa scenes to rave about before this all 'Inder revealing truth' bit. If they could have PriDa consumate their marriage before Prithvi confessing then why not some  naughty & sweet flirting between the 2.CryEmbarrassedSIGH I am soo mad about that...who here would complain if we could get more Prida scenes...truth be damned if e get more Prida....but how to explain that to the CVS?

Really the CVs need to know their audience.Dead It's love story for (insert whatever name for maximum impact) sake. Confused.

Sorry about 'not such a silent post' Embarrassedno sorries at alll.......loved reading ur take...please come back and comment next week as well.

umarajag

Groupbie

umarajag

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Dear Leaves,
Came here, when I got a chance for a weekly fix of top 5 moments..
As I found there is none for the week of 21-25th Dec.. Cry

Anyways, enjoyed your account for the week before...

You may ask, whatz new!???Wink

love
Uma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top