Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 4)

nature IF-Rockerz
nature
nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
This post is seriously amazing Clap Clap Clap...

Love your Top 5 Prida moments Embarrassed... Loved your personal take on each and every scene Embarrassed Embarrassed...

And I do agree with you on the #1 slot Embarrassed... It was the simplest scene of the week, but it turned out to be the cutest of them all Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45

leaves45 Goldie
leaves45
leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

@luvarti:

but yaar we cud hv been able to see the hand holding more clearly if the laughter ke phatke rhing dosnt keep popping up

don't even get me started on that god forsaken add....it is there in every damn scene I am getting so pissed off...wanna boycott the show just on principal.either they are covering Pri's face or Prida's hands......grrrrr

DONT EVEN THINK ABT tking a break from Gaucha...............ur eyes r a magnifying glass while finding Gaucha in Prida

aww thanks it's only my craziness I think and the idea that everytime I see their scenes I find something new.

there was also a similar pose in Woh pehli baar............but the main dff is the 1st 1 was a Prida moment..............the recent 1 is a Gaucha moment..............DID U NOTICE HOW HE HELD HER WITH BOTH HIS HANDS................and HE MOVES HIS FACE NEAR HER SO THAT IT GETS BURIED IN HER HAIR............obviously that wasnt scripted...........i m afriad that GK might hv started falling for CS

oh yeah I do remember now....but there was definitely a difference in that scene and this one....they seemed much more comfortable here...and GK was holding her pretty tight...oh and there was defintely a head hug or whatever wheere he is gently rubbing his head against hers....aww....ok better stop now.

didnt think so coz i dont think he will go to the extent of kissing her if he isnt instructed........BUT.............comparing his earlier kisses in prev shows............all were just pecks.........be it on forehead or on cheek..................VERY light ones

hmmmm really . haven;t seen him in any other shows so can't compare it....but dang that would make me soo soo happy.

leaves45 Goldie
leaves45
leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
desigirl_18 : aww thanks Fatima...appreciate it.. it;s funny bec as soon as I got online to post my feature I got ur IM....I had just finshed it too bec some other  people had already sent Ims.....thanks alot for appreciating it.
and yeah the hand holding was just.....don't have words to explain so I will go watch it again...LOL

@nature: thanks for liking the post and commenting. I am glad u agreed with the top 5 especially the number one scene.........sigh all that finger entertwining......

desigirl_18

ayushimahesh Senior Member
ayushimahesh
ayushimahesh

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Loved & Enjoyed watching it as always.

All prida moments were awesome

leaves45

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
awesome  job!

leaves45

leaves45 Goldie
leaves45
leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
ayushimahesh : that's the thing I can never tire of their moments....rewatch them all the time. thanks for commenting
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
leaves45 Goldie
leaves45
leaves45

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

yaar.......................will we go bk watching the past sces in search of IMPROV...............or all this started recently..................

coz i think after the marriage GAUCHA is REALLY close which was not the case even a month b4.,................

still will we try to find Gaucha moments in the prev prida scenes............tera opinion chahiye yaar

after the confirmed news abt the show not going off air...................i m all charged up now..................want to do some prida fun...........

well when u find something u let me know and I will do likewise....I thought the improvisations started a long time ago bec GK said that CS used to have a problem with it before but not anymore.....aahahah. that in itself in telling. But the real problem is telling which lines were improvised, I mean gestures u can tell kind of...............but liness......that's the difficlut part .................................... I need more behind the scenes stuff to know for sure what is going on......
oh and yeah the show going off air rumours always bring me down I am so glad it is not bec I don't know what I would do without my Prida.

@adventuregirl: thanks for commenting as always. mean alot

Go to top