Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
leaves lovely mind blowing u r always rite dear but my favourite scene was that when he was awake and she was sleeping don't know y but i found it so cute especially how cut whan he took her hand brushed her hair touched her hand with his lip don't know i m feeling gaucha at that time  may be thats y Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
haha leaves,

my DH calls me a CNC (Certifiable Nut Case") neways....LOL....

i have learnt to live with my PriDaholism...Embarrassed

-- Mru

Edited by MMM11 - 19 December 2009 at 9:28am

leaves45

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

LeavesHug  aww hugs right back at ya sister

sorry didnt have time to comment on the previous ones but loooooved the same..

thankfully caught this one in time.. no worries at all.

so here goes:

scene 5: When she stops him and he smiles at her, she is taken aback by the intensity of the smile, the eyes, dude cant help blushing and smiling, and take his eyes off her..her eyes go searching...what is he upto now..yesterday he was a jerk and today he is being a sweetheart...and Uff why is he looking at me like that...Damn i am melting..better get a hold of myself before he gets all smug.. wow u exmplained her internal thoughts so well.....I can see her thinking this in her head.

She feeds him and he doesnt take his eyes off her...He feeds her back and did she really have to hold his hand when he did that..ahahah I know so true.....she always holds her hand it's crazy that i would notice this as well but both the birthday videos have the same thing....so adorable.

Hmmmmm...both didnt want to spill and waste the food i gues...

Scene 4: He cant take his eyes off her...he manages to track her every movement and smile..he is blushing has the widest smile on his face without a worry that ppl are watching him...

And acts on his bro's idea as if he was just waiting for someone to give him the green light...he looked like a school boy asking someone for a date....so adorable. and he was so possessive of her infront of the entire family.Embarrassed

Scene 3: Word to what u said..looved that he changed his hands but never left her hand..that was oh so sweet...rest u have said it...

Scen 2 &1 : Again Word: Have absolutely nothing to add but to say looooooove the "improvisations"they sure did look like imporvisations to me...I am eagerly anticipating other imporvisations.

Thanks leaves for doing this and yup count me in for u know what...no thankyou for always buggin ur source and providing us with amazing scoop and repeatedly confirming that the show is not ending.....we the pridaholics NEED u...Clap

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged

pridafan : oh for sure there were gaucha moments in that scene and that's why I am going to go watch it again...but I felt even more gaucha stuff in the number one scene....still can't get over the finger intertwiining. thanks for commenting as always

MMM11 : I am so glad people understand my prida addiction here bec otheriwise our obsession would scare off a alot of people in the real world....lol that's why i like to spend a ALOT of time in pridaland.

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
pridafan: oh for sure that scene had a lot of Gaucha...but I just can't get over the finger intertwining in the first scene lol...thanks for commenting as always

MMM11 : I am so glad my obssession with prida doesn't scare someone off here bec there are a lot of people who would think we are crazy in the real world...lol

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

leaves45

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks sooo much for the lovely post!!! i am a big fan of ur Top 5!! Totally agree with u, that hand holding scene was indeed very special Embarrassed!!! loved how u talked about all the scenes---just PERFECT!!! Hehehe- @ Sameer being a PriDAholic- i agree!!! really liked ur mention of the improvisations- got me thinking- i'll definitely notice all that when i go watch the scenes again!! Thanks soo much once again dear for a lovely lovely PriDatastic post!!! Love u for it!!! Embarrassed

-Fatima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top