Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Leaves thank you for writing these i agree with your fab five moments of the week!

the hand holding has to take the cake...cos of the improvisationsWink..i mean cos it had the PriDa touch..was just the best!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45Mru_bee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My top 5 Prida Moments of the week (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

leaves45Mru_bee

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Leaves

You are back. Awesome post. Now in honor of your post I am going to go back and watch all those scenes with your post in mind so that I don't miss anything.Wink

If you find more info on what was the improv - please share Wink

Haiiii PridaaaBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Leaves - Loved the Prida moments.

As always great post have missed your posts big time.

Please be there next week.

I watched the scenes along with your post - thats the Prida dosage for the weekend.

leaves45

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
luved ur post.......for me every prida scene is fantastic.......but my fav. scene was of the scene of and after the partyBlushing

leaves45

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Shwetha, Damz held Pri's hand when he was feeding her cake at his "fake" birthday dinner too...LOLLOL..so, i guess, that is her thing Wink as playing with Damz hair is Pri's thingWink

--- Mru

Edited by MMM11 - 19 December 2009 at 9:07am

leaves45GauravsDbest

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@rachel.fds : thanks rachel. the morning after was so cute.....it was a close call between number 2 and number 1, but it was only that improvisation in the first one that made me rank it at the top....lol.

MMM11 : yay u agree........and yeah the article made me so happy, I don't know why, but it looks like I need to take a break from Gaucha or I would go crazy analyzing.

subha2601 :yep this week has been pretty cute....just the conummation scene was a letdown. thanks for commenting

rit435: LOL at your animation......made me laugh like crazy.....thanks for commenting....and for sure we have good eyes be we watch the scenes atleast 20 times that night and then again over the weekend. Also defintely agree with your slogan of Premeer and Prida are the best....i really really heart harshiti.

Priya.: thanks for finiding the time to comment priya....means a lot. and ofcourse anything for the pridaholics.

Cassiopeia : sigh cassie that hug from behind was so hot and romantic....I am a Sajan fan so don't know about Mayurs hugs but all I know is THAT hug was pretty tight....it was like he was claiming her infront of everyone there.......dreamy stuff

luvarti: u don't think that forehead kiss was an improve either. well I was certainly hoping it was....and yeah now I am going and rewatching ALL their scenes for Improv that's how crazy I have become while my real life is waiting for me.....LOL.
p.s I am so mad at the cameraman and the way that scene was shot don't get me started.

Mru_bee

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
maziya.ibrahim : lol that's the only reason it beat scene number 2..bec that last finger caressing thing made me heart go all plitter platter.....LOVED it.....thanks for commenting.....  
liv2laugh :thanks yaar ....anything to make u watch those scenes again.....hahah... and it's funy u should mention this but umm I went and rewatched all the scenes from my post again as well......lol that's the prida magic for u. and deal on the impov....u point out what u think was improv and I will do the same thing.

achumen : awww thanks achu....u r so sweet for always commenting. I will def try to be there next week but I have a feeling we won't get a lot of Prida scenes that makes us swoon....lots of anger and hatred is making a comeback.

aparajhita : lol yeah after the party was pretty sweet....but I just didn't find it up to par with mar jawan which is why I didn't rank it higher....but the morning after scene in bed was just so adorable.

MMM11 : I know.....she totally did that in both the videos....ahahah we both observed the same thing.....so crazy

Mru_beeMaz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top