Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hello fellow Pridaholics

Sorry guys I skipped my post last week..tons of stuff going on…so got a bunch of PMs telling me what they thought of my skipping the posts and how I had better make up ….lol so here I am doing the post at 12.00am….lol …yep we pridaholics are crazy………..thanks for the support guys.

So this week has been a sort of turmoil week. Started off great, then dipped down low in expectations, then well ended off in a cliffhanger. There was disappointment, anxiousness, worry over the plotline, fate of the show and basically chaos in the Pridaholics world. All I can say is that we gotta promote the heck out of this show…..comeon u guys we can make the CVs listen to us….after all we are the pridaholics. Some great posters have come up with gameplans on how to  promote the show, so let's get on the bandwagon. All I know is that the same CVs who made Miley jab hum tum make this show. They always used to listen to our ideas and incorporate them in the show, so they will do the same thing here. They have always been open to our fan ideas, trust me on this. If the word 'januable' can make it into the Sajan plotline based on our suggestion then we can definitely have a say. So we need more Prida, we need a good plot, we need less rushing and for  goodness sake we need some publicity and more Gaucha interviews (wake up SBS!!!!!), behind the scenes footage……………….

All we gotta do is regroup, plan and then FIGHT! Come on who's with me???

Alright let's get to the fun stuff……here are my rankings. Gotta say that the Gaucha article about improvising made me dream all sorts of stuff and watch the scenes again so I am going to add in where I think in the scenes were some 'improvisations' let me know if u agree. Some of them I am not sure of so let me know what u think… and by improvisation here I mean, stuff that GK did which was not necessarily directed according to me………….he just did it.lol

5)The dinner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBCZQh9SZ_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVUQxizpV8

-bec he keeps looking at his wife throughout the dinner

-bec I love their conversations that are carried out with no words….just through eyes

-bec poor Pri has been hungry ALL day

-bec he wants to know is she has forgiven him………she ignores..lol girl is close to cracking though

-bec if u notice Damz doesn't eat as well

-bec he leaves to answer the phone and Damz looks like the guilt bhooth is killing her now.

-bec Pri sounds so wistful congratulating sameer and Avni

-bec I always knew sameer was a Pridaholic….lol

-bec Pri looks so mischivious looking at Damz when sameer places his condition

-bec he stops dead in his tracks at his wife's touch

-bec damz looks so desperate trying to stop him

-bec he looks so smug waiting for her to explain herself and looking at her hand on top of his.

-bec they feed each other…….loved the look of pure joy on his face when he looks at her.

4)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeVUQxizpV8 (3.30)

-bec he notices when she moves away

-bec his eyes always follow her…..talk about a besotted hubby

-bec he smiles and sameer gets a new target

-bec Pri looks so shy trying to hide his feelings from his brother…..dude is in LOVE

-bec omg Pri is romantic going down on one knee asking her to dance ………damz he is NOT mr.unromantic

-bec damz plays hard to get….but we know she wants it just as much as him

-bec he leads her…..and she lets him

-bec 5.46 when he pulls her to him……….that alone was enough to land this scene on the list.

-bec he holds her to him so tightly…(improvisation dudes, improv)

-Bec damz does not seem to mind at all………….looks like Sameer was right after all. LOL

3)The rushed confession: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU4ZEEGxTo0

-bec they both enter the room with this awkwardness….not sure what to do about the tension between them

-bec I loved that she grabbed his hand like that. I like Damini in control taking charge.

-bec he let her pull him……….notice how he doesn't let her hand go, he takes her hand in his other one when he is turning around (yeah improvisation)

-bec Pri looks so startled by her questions……………his wife is so straight forward…

-bec she is so vulnerable infront of him………..so strong in front of every one else but she lets him see her in that state…..awww Damz u rock

-bec he solemnly tells her he wont' ever leave her again…

-bec she is so desperate to believe him….so scared to admit that she can't live without him

-bec she tells him she loves him a lot

'bec he loves her too……….'I love You" AWWWW sweet sweet stuff

-bec 'main yeh chahti hoon kay tumhara saath kabhi na tootay.

-bec he wipes away her tears so gently (yep improvisation…)

-bec he kisses her forehead so tenderely, wonder how Damini has not turned into a puddle at his feet (improv? What do u think?…not sure about this)

-bec the tracing the lips was the most sensual part of the scene (yep definitely improv…..made me grin crazily)

(DON'T get me started on the music or THAT stupid blanket or the Length of the scene here!!!)

-bec they both waited until they were sure of each others feelings

-bec their noses touched and that made me swoon (improv…lol)

Bec they were taking the time to get to know each other..

-bec it was their first night together

(I will not comment on how lacking this scene was other than to say CVs I won't forgive u for robbing us of this moment)

2)The moment after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OytJt81viHM

-bec they were lying so close together…..made it so real

-bec Damz looks so peaceful sleeping.

-bec his arm casually lying near the top of her head near the pillow (improv? U tell me)

-bec Pri likes to watch her sleep. Awww cute hubby

-bec he was so sweetly rubbing her arm….gently…..dude is in love…..so tender with his wife (definitely improvisation….giddy feeling)

-bec he moved away her hair……he likes touching it remember….it's a Prida thing (notice at 1:11, CS lips move……LOL she is so nervous GK is gonna improvise….u can see her getting nervous in her sleep…ahaahah)

-bec he resolved to tell her the truth

-bec he takes her hand so gently and kisses it…..if damz wasn't in love with him already she would after this gesture (someone tell me if this is improv or not?)

-bec he is so scared of losing her……'is baar tumsay door hona main bhi bardasht nahin paoonga'….oh gosh Pri and Damz thinks u are unromantic….why don't u say this stuff out loud?????

-bec I LOVED that he finds solace in his wife and cuddles up to her…..GK and CS made this scene explosive…..yeah I felt the Prida magic.

1)The hand holding:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ihOkEaG_Y

-bec this was quite simply my favourite scene of the week…..everything Prida…..awkward, sweet and romantic at the same time

-bec Pri listens to her wishes and is okay with sleeping on the couch

-bec she doesn't want him to get tired ….yeah she's got it bad for him

-bec it was so cute how he asked her to clarify that she meant the bed.

-bec why did damz have to say 'apni side par?"………lol do the usually sleep on the same side of the bed?..........is she warning him not to move over to her side at night?

-bec when she goes away, I loved his smile….it said 'yeah….she still loves me"(o.57) so adorable

-bec he gets into bed facing her….trying to touch her….but is afraid……awwwww

-bec she looks so disappointed when he doesn't touch her….lol……she was waiting for it.

-bec when she wakes up, the first thing she does is turn around and look at HIM

-bec he moved closer to her in his sleep

-bec he was clutching her hand so tightly (okay improve…..obviously he was directed to hold her hand…………..but there are diff ways to hold it….this was finger intertwining such as the Robert and Kristen vanity fair hand intertwining.(some shippers might know what I am talking about)…..trust me there is a difference….hand holding vs finger intertwining…..which is why I called it improv…..I know I  am crazy)

-bec she lets his keep holding her hand

-bec that sweet satisfied smile when turns……….so adorable

-bec that thumb/finger rubbing…….SO freakin cute….I am sill recovering from that( OMG definitely Improv…..made me soo giggly and happy….can't explain…..I…..hyperventil………can't breathe..lol)

Alright so there were a bunch of other scenes as well and it was hard to pick the top 5…but these are ones I watched and rewatched the most during the week and that's why there are on the list….

Also someone let me know what needs to be done for Mission save Prida and I will def do my part…..I am sure others will do the same…………oh and thanks schwets for agreeing to pass on my 'grievances' letter to ur source………….hopefully it will make a difference

Okay must stop….wrists hurt from typing….

Hugs

XOXO

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipssnehakapoorCassiopeiaPriya.KhaLidaHcoolfireGauravsDbestboomerang123Lifez_BeautifulMru_beekhakshan-aaArya311-Ritz-desigirl_18Maz.jakhushiWho-I-Used-2-BeShwetha!.Aparajhita.adventure_gurlliv2laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My top 5 Prida Moments of the week" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awww...........loved it as always!

my personal favourite was the morning after scene....it was way wayyy better than the consummation scene!

beautiful, simple yet natural!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45Mru_bee

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
leaves,

thank you, thank you, thank you a million timesClapClapClap

always love ur top 5 moments....

loved ur suggestions where GK may have improvised....hahaha...man, just one article and our minds go crazzyy at all the possibilities of GK improv...LOL

Absolutely loved ur top moment... it was the most genuine PriDa with a little GK finger moving improvEmbarrassed

-- Mru

Edited by MMM11 - 18 December 2009 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leaves45

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
This week's all da prida scenes r my fav. 

leaves45

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Leaves45 is back with 5 Prida moments. 

Definitely agree with the ratings of the 5 moments and the scene with finger intertwining  is my best scene. I never noticed it but the Pridaholics have such good eyes to point it out.

leaves45Rach.

Priya.

Goldie

Priya.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Aww  you are back leaves ..

Loved it , loved it , loved it  as always ..

thanks a million for finding time to do this again..

Edited by Priya. - 18 December 2009 at 11:28pm

leaves45Rach.

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
My fav is the dance scene...The way he notices her going away, the staring...you've really written abt it beautifullySmile

THE HUG was the best part...just like the one Mayu gives NupurEmbarrassed

leaves45Rach.

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

leaves45

Post Reply New Post

Go to top