Dec 21-25- updates on 1st page with discussion - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the superfast update Nithya and wonderful pictures Atina dear.

This is the time to talk Ranjani and Chitra. Visalam might believe her sonny dear. Some thing should be done.

Gayu is right that you should be nallavan not Yemali. it will be nice if they are together. But  that may not happen that fast I think.
Thanks for the update Nithya and pics Atina👍🏼

The evil duos plan seems to be successfull as AZ is very helpless now...I think the mill will be ruined coz of that Senthil😡 
Thanks for the update Shreenithi and pictures Atina.

I don't get it why AZ doesn't talk back when such a thing happens and why is he helpless? He could talk against Vetti Senthil. They showed all helpless - I felt I should go and push them to talk(Especially Ranjani, Chitra and AZ).

I guess  this is to pave the way for Mugs family ruin. Senthil will not take care of the mill well and he will pocket money so AZ and mugs slowly will come to Nadutheru loosing all that AM built.

Shree thanks ma for the update and Atina ( habbaaaa, yethanai
tharam pictures kku thank panrathu???? 😉)

AZ uncle, achachoo , enna oru meek submission??? Kaviuthiteengale....
Namba mudiyavillai villai ..illai ..ai ..... inimel AM uncle chair mele yeri ninnu
P.S.Veerappa sirippu thaan saguni kku !!! Athu sari, yen Ranji or
Chithra manage panna koodathaa antha rice mill ai??? glass ceiling??
chauvinism???

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Thanks shree.... nice going..
Hope Soon Krish will come up in life..
Thanks for the excellent updates and hilarious comments Shree..

Thanks for the pictures atina..

AZ Sir.. now AM is not alive.. So you are the eldest and the decision maker in the family.. ippavum vai illa poochia irundha eppadi.. You know that Mugs is selfish.. then how could you succumb to his decision..

On sencod thought, i think this is a good chance for Mugs to realise how cheap Snethil is .. what plot he played with krsihna will come back to him through Senthil..

I feel with Senthil entering the mill.. padi padiya they will become paupers while on the other end krishna will rise to heights and become a millowner.. Mugs and family will come to streets and the gr8 krish will come running and take them to his home and all will live hapapily under one roof..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
NIthya,

Kadhayave solli mudichutinga... GB sir kovichuka poraru...
Hey today's epsiode ❤️

😳 DON'T MISS IT 😳

Why so much 😳

Nithya  comments la😳😳
meli update la 😳😳
Ennadhaan nadandhudhu appadi...indha paarthuttu varen...

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago

Dont miss out todays episode Sumi akka....super duper episode...no shouting..not villans who plot out evil plans..no opari...it was all about patching up, good family moments and romancing na....⭐️

I simply loved todays episode...one of the best...😎