thank you...😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: premeeristry

Wow affu its awweesssoommmeee 👏
i liked it alot.u know actually i like stories with an ancient effect
and u hav made it am so excieted for ur next update.it would be nice
if u wud hav included more characters.thanks for pm n cont soon.

love
saba

thanks dear for reading and the beautiful comments...will update soon...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PremLeoManav

AWOSMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to the pm list too...............😊

thanks sheeba...will surely add u to the PM list...😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushma30

Afu *hugs*

Me loves it Afu...loved the first chapter preview!!! You should definitely continue it and add me to the PM list!! Also continue soon...I am too keen to know what happens next!!

Love,
Ayu

thank ayu...will update soon and will add u to the PM list...😊

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -fsn-

its really awesome
do continue soon
pm me whenever u update
luv
Fatima

thanks dear...will continue soon..😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

wowwww

Nyc concept dear
do continue soon

thanks dear...😃
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeshti.

hiiiiiiiiii

awesome concept
pls update soon
and add mr in ur pm list

thank you...will add u to the pm list...😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amu142

wow!! thats so cool!  even i watch Legend of seekers...imagine Premeer acting in it! wowy!!

thanks dear.....😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v_nikhita18

wowwwwww

lovely intro!
really different from the other ffs here.........
continue soooooooooon!

thank you...will continue soon 😊
asyasahil928 thumbnail

Hey guys

Thanks for reading and the comments…really means a lot. Here is the next chapter…hope you all like this one too. I have started the PM list on page 1…let me know if you want me to add you…thanks.

Chapter 1

Heer pulled out something circular and white in color from her side pocket of her dress. It was small shiny ellipse that was hung on a gold chain. "stay back…she's got magic!" the head of the soldier, Gurinder, yelled. Heer turned around with the shiny ball in her hand and a small opening came through in the boundary; she ran in escaping from the soldiers. "Send message to Lord Rampal that the confessor has escaped through the boundary," gurinder told one of his soldiers. "and you two…come with me," he said to the other two. The two soldiers obeyed and the three got off their horses and ran into the opening of the boundary with was closing down. After the soldiers ran through, the boundary shut closed. On the other side unknown to all this, a guy was breaking wood. He had only his pants on…making his muscular god-like body visible. He was chopping wood…making slacks…and building a bridge that would help the town people to go around town easier. The guy was none other than prem, the seeker, who was unaware of what was coming his way to change his life. Finishing the bridge, he hopped on his horse. Putting his shirt on, he questioned to his horse, "hungry boy?...yeah me too…lets go," he said and rode on. He reached a tree where he found red, juicy apples for breakfast. He sat under the tree eating the apple and feeding his horse. That's when he saw her running through the forest. He stood up and moved closer to see who it was clearly. He saw her long black hair…her flowy white dress hugging her curvy body…but he also noticed that she was looking back and running…away from someone.

Heer was running through the forest when her foot slipped and rolled over the steep land. She got up, dusting her hands off…she ran again. But she stopped because there was no where to go…it was the end of the cliff. She turned around to see the three soldiers. "stay back," she cautioned putting her hand forward like she was going to grasp one of them. "shoot her," gurinder ordered his soldier. The soldier put the bow and arrow facing heer…aimed at her and it wasn't hard since she was only a few feet away and was about to let go. "noooooo!" prem yelled jumping forward and pushing the soldier on the ground. "who are you?...look boy…this is not your fight so you better leave," gurinder stated. "first of all, I am not a boy and I am not going anywhere," prem said looking at heer, then back at gurinder. "this women is dangerous…we are all in trouble because of her," gurinder said trying to persuade prem to leave. "three men against one women….it looks to me as she is in danger," prem retorted back. "its better you leave," gurinder said again. "I am not going anywhere," prem said. Gurinder got mad. He punched the prem and prem fell on the ground. "kill her…and be careful. Don't let her grasp you," gurinder told his soldier. The soldier moved forward with his sword as the guy lay on the ground. Heer kicked the sword down and grasped the man…her eyes joined with his…both their pupils went black and heer became weak and fell on the ground. The soldier turned around and started to fight with his own soldiers and he killed one of them…prem looked at what happened surprised…shocked as he was getting up from the ground. Gurinder moved forward to kick heer off the cliff, but prem grabbed him from behind. gurinder and prem were trying hard to fight each other and win, but they didn't notice that they were at the end of the cliff. Heer opened eyes to see the situation…she took her dragger and stabbed gurinder's foot. Gurinder fell off the cliff pulling prem's locket from his neck.

Heer sat up gaining herself back a little. "why were these men chasing you?" prem questioned. "don't worry about," heer replied back to him. "I just saved your life…don't I have the right to know?" he asked. "actually I saved yours," heer said. "your hand is bleeding…let me help you," he said coming forward and holding her arm. She grabbed him and placed her dragger on the tip of his neck. Prem was shocked, "did I do something wrong?" he asked. Heer could see that he was no harm; he was just trying to help. They just stood there looking into each other's eyes…forgetting about their tasks, about everything else. "no…I am just not used to people touching me," she admitted looking away. "oh…I am sorry," he stated. She broke a piece of her dress and tied her hand to stop it from bleeding. Then she stood up and looked around the soldiers to see if she can find any weapons that she can use. "I can take you to my father…he can bandage your wound," he offered. "no…I have to find someone," heer said as she stuffed her boot with a dragger she had found. "may be I can help," he said. "don't worry about me…I can take care of myself," heer boldly stated and stared to walk away. "wait…what did you do to that man?" prem said remembering what she had done to the soldier a few minutes ago. Heer didn't reply and started to walk away. "hey…wait," prem said wanting to know. "Try and follow me and you will find out," heer said and walked away while prem just stood there looking at the way she had just gone. He turned around and saw down the cliff and it surprised him that no one was there. He turned around to leave but something wrapped around his leg. It was snake-like looking tree. prem tired to rip it off but something stung him. "ouch," he shrieked as he looked at his hand and saw a wound which looked like a snake has bitten him. Later, he left from there.

Gurinder found a way back and walked back to the same place. He had decided that the Daharan soldiers should be buried with respect. So, he starts to cover them with burial cloth when a man riding his soldier came about. "May I know why you are here gentleman?" he enquired. "who are you to ask?" gurinder said. "I am Preet Singhal, the counselor's guard," preet told him. "well then I will tell everything only to the head counselor," gurinder said. So, preet and his fellow guards took gruinder to the head counselor's abode. It was a single story building with two windows on either side. There was a long table with six chairs on one side…and there were men seated on the other side. "Lord counsel…this man has something to say to you," preet said bringing gurinder in. Harman Juneja, was the head counselor of the town along with prem;s older brother. Gurinder told everything to Harman and the guards, but it wasn't the whole truth. He told them that heer was a witch and she had magic which she used in order to cross the boundary. Gurinder tells Harman that heer, the witch, had help from a boy in this town. He gives Harman the guy's locket and tells him that this was the person. In the forest, prem was following heer and finding out where she was going. Not that he thought she was trouble, but he was just curious, like he always is. The wound on his hand was getting worse, so he decided that he will go home to his dad, Lalit Juneja. "dad," prem said running into the house. "prem…are you ok…I have been looking for you from the morning," lalit asked. Prem told his dad about what happened. "dad…who were those people…and my hand," prem questioned lalit. "I was wrong to think that this day would never come," lalit stated. "dad…what are you trying to say?" prem asked confused. "those people are from Dahara…its on the other side of the boundary. prem…go to Dharam…he will explain you everything," lalit told prem. "but dad…that crazy old man talks to chickens," prem said. At that moment, they both heard horses outside. Lalit quickly opened the small window in the door and looked outside. "prem…you have to go now," lalit said. "but dad…that's Harman…and preet…they can help us," prem told him. "no…you have go…remember son…I love you," lalit said. Prem stopped to look at his father and went out the back door of the house.

There was a knock on the door. Lalit composed himself and opened the door. Harman, Gurinder, and the guards barged in. "dad…where is prem?," harman asked. "umm…prem left after breakfast and I haven't seen him since," lalit blurted out. "Are you sure that your son didn't come here?" gurinder asked eyeing the poisonous plant on the table. "yes I am sure," lalit stated. Gurinder walked out of the house when lalit came up to his son and asked, "Harman…you are believing an outsider over your brother..why?" "Because prem does things dad…he always has since he was a kid…and its my responsibility to protect this town and its people," Harman replied. Harman and his men decide to find prem and heer along with gurinder. Harman leaves two of his men outside the house with lalit in case prem returns. And gurinder goes with preet to search in the forest and the way which leads to Dharamraj's house. In the dark night, an old man was sitting outside his house with his chicken in his lap. "Dharamraj Mahia, wizard of the first order." heer called out to him. Dharam turned around and replied, "wizard?...I think you have mistaken me for someone else." "I had help finding you," heer said showing him the shiny white ellipse. At that moment, prem came there. Half dizzy because of the wound he almost fell off the horse when dharma and heer caught him.

They took him inside and Dharam made prem lay on his bed. He fixed his hand while heer held prem so that he stays still. Dharam got the poison out…and prem's hand gets well again. "his fever is down,": heer said touching prem's forehead "ok…now take me to the seeker," heer told Dharam. "he is here," dharma declared sitting next to the chair where prem lay. "him?" heer asked surprised. "why…what he is not good enough for you?" Dharam said. "well thats fine with me…you can go find one yourself," he told her as heer looked at him still surprised. "what are you talking about?...whose the seeker?" prem said coming back to conscious. Heer was shocked now. She turned to Dharam, "you never told him…why?...you were supposed to train him…what have you been doing all these years?" heer asked. "oh nothing…letting him catch worms…track trails…and chop wood," Dharam replied. "My sister gave her life so that I got here. So that I got the book in the hands of the seeker and you were letting him catch worms?" heer said getting mad. "well it's a good thing…you have a man who has done nothing bad in his life," Dharam stated. "huh…did you ever bother to give him the slightest hint that he is the first true seeker in a thousand years…it is his destiny," heer said. "destiny?...who are you to decide his destiny?" Dharam questioned her. "its not me…it's the prophecy," heer told him. "Prophecy be damned…I forestalled the prophecy when I bought him here…everything was fine until you broke through the boundary," Dharam said blaming heer. "oh…so it doesn't matter that Rishab Rampal is growing more and more powerful everyday…and thousands of innocent people are dying everyday," heer proclaimed. "stop…who are you talking about? And what's a seeker?" prem said sitting up on the bed. Heer looked at him and then at Dharam. "A seeker is a hero who rises in the time of trouble and seeks it out where he can and abolishes it," Dharam said. "And what does that has to do with me?" he asked perplexed. Heer looked at Dharam and said, "Tell him the truth…tell him who he is and what's his destiny."

So Dharam started telling prem about the prophecy, "First you need to know about a man named Rishab Rampal…he wasn't a normal wicked guy…but he was evil as all the evils combined in this world and the underworld. Two twenty years ago, he came to know from a well-acclaimed prophet that a boy was going to be born and that he will grow up one day and kill Rishab. Before his last breath, the prophet told Rishab the name of the city where the child will be born. On the same night, Rishab sent his soldiers to kill that child. That night every first born son in Breneden was killed, except one. Luckily, I knew something that Rampal didn't know…I knew the name of the child who was to be the seeker. In the midst of this chaos, your mother gave birth to you. She was so weak that we thought she would hardly last the night. She kissed you one last time before giving you in my arms," Dharam was saying when prem intervened. "but my mother died when I was ten, here?" prem said. "that's who you thought to be your mother…she loved you and raised you as you were her own but she did not give birth to you," Dharam clarified. "I crossed the boundary at night when no one was watching and brought you here. For weeks I watched over the people of this town and at last, decided that there will be no one better than lalit and gayatri juneja to take care of you. I told them your story and they took you in their family whole-heartedly." Dharam added. "If you really knew my parents, how come I have never seen you in my house or talking to my father?" prem asked still in disbelief of all that was happening. "That's because I kept my distance from you. Close enough to see you are safe, yet far away because if Rishab rampal did ever get to me…I didn't want to be pointing to you and showing him the way…but apparently that's what confessors are for," Dharam scorned looking at heer.

"Confessors?" prem said looking at heer. "An ancient order of women sworn to find the truth no matter how hard people try to hide it and if a seeker may arise…to protect him with her life," heer told him. "I am sorry for threatening you today…you did save my life," she said smiling at him. "My name is heer," heer told him. Prem looked at her and smiled a little. He just didn't know what to believe or what not to. Everything was just coming like a wave and just dumping itself on him. "I came here to give you this," heer said taking the book out of its bag. "A book?" prem said coming out of his thoughts. "not just any book…it's the book of counted shadows…its been kept safe for thousands of years in the wizard's keep in Idendrill, but few weeks ago, Rampal's army broke through there too," heer informed him. "why?" prem said. "because the book contains powers that Rishab could use and the most important fact is that the book will help the seeker in his quest," Dharam replied. "And if Rishab gets hold of this book, then we will all be his slaves…the whole world will be under his control," heer told him and gave him the book. "read it," Dharam ordered. Prem opened the book and looking at the words, he said, "may be the seeker you are looking for know this language, but I don't." "try," heer urged. Prem stared at the words for a few seconds and started to read them as he could suddenly understand them. "how do…?" prem asked looking at Dharam. "Because you are the true seeker," Dharam accounted. On the other hand, gurinder and preet were traveling the forest trying to find which way prem has gone. Crouching down on his knees, preet chuckled. "what happened?" questioned gurinder. "prem's trail ends here," preet told him. "how is that possible?" gurinder asked. "well…prem knows how to mask his trail," preet replied. "you go that way…I will go this way," saying that gurinder went away with his horse as preet stood there. Back in Dharam's house, heer said, "give him the sword…name him." "what sword?" prem asked. Dharam turned and motioned his hands in the air and a sword appeared. Prem stood up shocked. Living on this side of the boundary, he has never seen magic before. "This is the sword of truth," heer told him. "In anyone else's hands, this is just a piece of steel, but in the seeker's hands, it has the power to kill evil," Dharam said. "And with it…you will kill Rishab Rampal," heer added. Prem looked at both of them in disbelief. "I am not killing anyone. For all I know, this is some kind of a trick, I don't even know you…I don't want to listen to anything nor do I need your book" he blazed as he took heer's hand in his and placed the book. "calm down my boy," Dharam said. "I am not your boy…Lalit juneja is my father and if any of this were true, he would have told me," prem responded and started to walk out of the house. "prem wait!" heer yelled but prem has already gone. "let him go…we cant name him until he wishes," Dharam said. "what?" heer said as she stood there thinking.   

so, will prem ever agree to his real destiny? will prem and heer meet again? wait and see what happens next.

love

Afreen