Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

New FF:Legend of the Seeker Chap 21 Page 73(01/09)

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys

This idea popped in my head when I was watching this show on TV'.so here I am with my second ff. It wont be a long one like the first one'it would probably be like 20 or 25 chapters. This ff is not my idea, it will be based on the TV show Legend of the Seeker. The show is based on the book Sword of Truth, but I have never read the books so my ff is solely based on the show. The credit goes to the director and the writers of the show for everything. I am taking the show and just presenting it to you guys with a premeer effect. So hope you guys like it. 😃

Legend of the Seeker

Character Sketch

Prem Juneja ' he is a simple, strong handsome boy who lives in his small town with his dad and brother, unaware of his destiny.

Heer Maan ' She is a beautiful, young woman who is a confessor, which is an ancient order of magical women. She always fights for the truth and will even give up her life for the seeker.

Dharamraj Mahia ' he is a wise and powerful wizard of the first order. He has been protecting prem since he was a baby so that he could grow up one day and defeat the tyrant, and free the people of midlands.

Chapter 1 Preview

It was about mid-morning and the sun was up in the sky, two women on their horses were trying to escape the five soldiers who were chasing them. Arrows were being shot, but luckily were either attacking the evergreen trees of the forest or something on the ground. "Faster'.get them," the leader of the soldiers ordered them. One of the soldiers aimed at the women in white and let the arrow go. "heer'.," the other women, dressed in a black dress yelled, cautioning her of the arrow. Ducking down, heer escaped from the arrow by the inch over her head. "yee'haaw," she said making the horse run faster. One of the soldiers came next to the girl dressed in black and tried to attack her with the sword. However, Heer took out a dragger from her boots and shot the man, who tumbled down from the horse and fell on the ground, dead. There were still four shoulders left'.and one of them aimed at both the ladies again'.and let the arrow fly. The arrow came and stuck the girl in the black dress in the back. World seem to blank out for heer'.her only support'her only companion in this fight'.her only family member left in this world was hurt'was going away from her. "maya'follow me'this way," she said as she turned her horse traveling outside the forest and into the outskirts of the midlands.

Maya was trying hard to hold on'.but she couldn't any longer. Feeling dizzy, she fell on the ground, rolling on the sand dunes and ended up near the sea at the bottom of the sand mountain. Heer stopped her house and ran down, trying to balance herself and reached her sister. "little sister'you cant leave me'please," she said, cupping her face in her hands as tears fell out of eyes. "no heer'you know this is more important than me'you have to go'you know what we have been through to get here'go'find him," maya told her sister. "I cant leave you here...like this," heer protested. "no'you have to go" maya said looking at the soldiers at the top of the mountain. "may the spirits protect you," heer said as she kissed her forehead and started to run. Running for about ten league or so, she ended up at the boundary. She tried to walk through but the boundary was bounded by magic and no one could enter the other side and no one had since the boundary had been put up years go. Turning around she saw the soldiers not far from her. "now where will go confessor?" the leader smirked as heer stood there stunned.

So here is the character sketch'hope you guys like it'.let me know whether I should continue or not. Also, I am planning on starting a PM list...so do let me know if you want me to add you...thanks...😊

Chapter Index

• Chapter 1 - Page 5
  • Chapter 2 - Page 10
  • Chapter 3 - Page 13
  • Chapter 4 - Page 17
  • Chapter 5 - Page 21
  • Chapter 6 - Page 26
  • Chapter 7 - Page 29
  • Chapter 8 - Page 33
  • Chapter 9 - Page 36
  • Chapter 1o: Page 39
  • Chapter 11: Page 43
  • Chapter 12: Page 47
  • Chapter 13: Page 50
  • Chapter 14: Page 54
  • Chapter 15: Page 57
  • Chapter 16: Page 60
  • Chapter 17: Page 63
  • Chapter 18: Page 65
  • Chapter 19: Page 68
  • Chapter 20: Page 70
  • Chapter 21: Page 73

PM list:

1.      ...Hiba...

2.      -Sky-

3.      -Pooji-

4.      -fsn-

5.      'Nikhita'

6.      amu142

7.      anishajk99

8.      Ashlesha09

9.      Ayesha103

10.  ayushma30

11.  crystall

12.  heer193

13.  Heerbeauty

14.  Kamal_23

15.  meeshti.

16.  MishalLeoSheeba

17.  NIMMY

18.  Orion

19.  premeeristry

20.  PremHeer_Chahat

21.  sadhz

22.  shininggal2008

23.  snehaheer21

24.  sweetshab

25.  tantrums..

26.  topsyturby23

27.  xoxoJasminexoxo

28.  yasu09

Edited by premeer928 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sky- thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Awesome
     plz do contuine
    wow....⭐️......👏.......this is definetly different than any other FF's here..........can't wait 4 da next part...........
    Edited by yasu09 - 14 years ago
    Olicity_23 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    great

do add me 2 the pm list

Kamal
    Jasmine457 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
    Excellent!t's such a different and unique concept!I give you five stars right now!
    P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
    Hey Afu
    Wow
    Awesome Interesting
    Orion thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    i hv. actually started reading the Sword of the truth series...on the third one rght now (out of seven)...its really good....so am really glad tht u started this based on premeeer....
    plz do continue.....
    n add me to the pm list!😊
    shininggal2008 thumbnail
    omg totally different then any other.. me is surely in.. add me to ur list... n update soon... muahz love yaa teacher !!!
    Pumpkinn thumbnail

wow lovely part !

very nice !

waiting for hte next part !

plzz add me to the pm list !
    cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    awesome loved your ff do continue soon can you add me to your pm list thanks

lov

deepali