Katrina looks gorgeous and so cute!
Posted: 14 years ago
Adorable..but it luks like an old pix
Originally posted by Siddi

Adorable..but it luks like an old pix

yeah its an old pic i think...
The picture is from Alvira's Birthday party last year. A girl named Nadia posted her experience here......She says Salman was cold to her in the beginning. Maybe he had a feeling she'd post their pic on the internet for everyone to see.... 😆

http://www.ink-on-the-web.com/2009/07/india-trip-08/

I saw it a while ago. Is nice to see a pic of them where they look like a couple! 😆 Look how close they're sitting! 😉 Lovely to see the closeness and comfort between them. Its the exact opposite of what the press writes about them! At the same time, I feel guilty looking at it because they're so fiercely private about their relationship. Hope more pics don't show up. I'm sure they wouldn't like it..
Edited by SalmanFan - 14 years ago
awww they look adorable!! it looks like he has his arm around her :P

It's not Alvira's b'day party it's Arpita's bday bash the time when the media was writing that Sal-Kat have broken up.LOL

We weren't allowed to take pics inside the hall ' but I still managed to break the rule and take these photographs. Actually how I ended up with Salman Khan is that I was in India to shoot a commercial for Manpasand and coincidentally Salman Khan's sister's birthday was taking place in the same hotel that we were staying at The assistant director of our commercial shoot was also going to this party,

India Trip 08

so we told her to get us in by hook or by crook and she said 'no issue whatsoever'. So that is how we ended up there.

India Trip 08

Salman was a little cold in the beginning, but then towards the end, since i was making the effort to talk to him constantly, he kinda warmed up.As far as the crowd was concerned, there were Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor who are both very sweet and good looking. Also ofcourse Salman's brothers and family were present, so that is why Malaieka was there too.

India Trip 08

But none of us became pests and we let him and katrina be together. That's the story of my visit with Salman Khan"

Nadia Hussain.

Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by rhea_6

It's not Alvira's b'day party it's Arpita's bday bash the time when the media was writing that Sal-Kat have broken up.LOL

Oh Ok. Thanks for correcting me.

Isn't it funny, everytime the press says they've broken up, evidence shows up to the contrary! 😆 Lately, everyone has been saying she wants to leave Salman, has left him and they're just friends, Ranbir is her new boyfriend blah...blah....and voila! she is admitted in the hospital and guess who stays with her?!! 😆😉 Not only that his mom and sisters stay with her too. 😃

Its hilarious to see how the media prints crap based on their sources and claims 'its official'!
Edited by SalmanFan - 14 years ago
thank u for the info salmanfan and i complety agree with u and thank u rhea for the pics etc...
Originally posted by -Crystal-

thank u for the info salmanfan and i complety agree with u and thank u rhea for the pics etc...

No worries my dear. Thank you posting the pic. They look adorable together.
And yeah thanks for the info and posting other pics..Malaika looks really pretty! ðŸ¥±