Pratigya Written Update 18th December 2009

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Pratigya 18th December WRITTEN UPDATE

Shyamji asks dadi if she thinks that whatever happened is because of pratigya and dadi is like i didnt say that, all im saying is that what was the point of making enemy do you want to lose a son. She also says that you dont know this boys once your their traget they will do anything. Then dadi says that all she said was for pratigya to get married and the all of a sudden pratigya gets happy and says thats it. Then she tells dadi that she's okay and will get married to whoever she picks. Then arushi gets up and says you just come bac and want to get married already. Then pratigya is like first they are going to find a guy and that want to quick. Then her dad is like yea and then pratigya says that is what she had in mind when she came back that she wants to get married and then study ahead. Then she says that i think of myself as very luckly because everyone in my family thinks about my future. Then shyamji is in his room and sees his daughters pictures and gets tears in his eyes thinking about pratigya leaving. Then pratigya comes to the room with his watch and puts it on for him and then shyamji leaves.

Then shyamji gets on his bike and leaves and just then police come into the street and ask for his house and the shop man tells him its right there. Inside the house ardarsh is shouting becuase arushi isnt ready yet and he is suppose to drop her off. Then dadi comes with sweet and gives it to him and then says that since she is into get all dress up we'll get her married too. Then arushi is like what dadi and ardarsh is like yea and the arushi is like you would want that so we're not there to bother your wife. Then the door bell rings and ardarsh goes to open it and sees a police man there. The police man asks him if he is ardarsh and he says yes and then asks what the problem is and the police man says i just need to ask you something. Then ardarsh is like okay i'll come to police station and you can ask me there and then the police man is like why is there a problem here and ardarsh says that there are family here and they will ask 10 questions and i dont want to bother them right now. Just as the police mens leave pratigya's friend comes and sees them. Ardarsh goes inside and arushi asks him if he's not late now.  Her friend comes inside and asks why the police come and then ardarsh is like there was a fight outside thats why the police came. then ardarsh and arushi leave and pratigya and roli start to talk.

Then pratigya takes roli to her room and asking her if its true what dadi is saying and then pratigya is like yea and roli says wasnt it you who said that you didnt want to get married yet then what happened and pratigya is like thats not its and im happy with this decison becuase if it makes my family happy then im happy too. Then pratigya says that its better to get married than if the girl brings shame to the family. Then roli asks why are you talking like that and then she asks if she is hiding anything from her. Then on the other side Krishna and his friends are playing with cards and krishna is busy thinking about pratigya and messes the game up and one of his friend laughs and asks him what he is doing. Then his other friend says that looks like his mind is somewhere else and krishna throws all his cards at them and tells them that they started to talk a lot and then they say that we are just kidding. Then one of them asks that the krishna who didnt believe in love then what happened now and krishna is like i dont know what happened but if this is love then its very nice. After that krishna gets on his bike and leaves and his friends get on there and follow behind him. Then in pratigya's room roli says do you remember about us talking about marrying together and pratigya says yea and then roli says well the guy you marry as a borther or not if not then i'll marry your brother. Then in teachers lounge shyamji is happy and everyone asks what happened and he says that my daughter is ready to get married.

Then one by one everyone starts to say that the girl is very nice and that there will be lines of guys who would want to marry her. Then we see krishna looking at pratigya's house waiting for her to come out while his friends are sitting in the back drinking tea. Then one of his friend tells him to sit and drink his tea since its becoming cold and krishna says why if i sit then i'll see her or what. Then roli comes out and one of his friend says that is this a third sister and the other one is like it can be a friend too. Roli calls for the cart dirver and gets on it to go home. Then krishna gets on his bike and follows behind the cart and stops right in front of it. Roli then says whats wrong are you going to crash into the cart now and then says that since you like you like to ride your bike drive it on the road then. Krishna then says that it doesnt suit a girl to be this angry and i just come to give you a ride on the bike and you are ... Then roli says that it wont work here and what do you think of your self. Just then police come and ask what's wrong and roli tells them about krishna bothering her and police tell him to get off his bike and krishna get off and thats where the episode ENDS.

Precap

Pratigya is on the terrace getting the clothes and she sees a kite and picks it up and then looks at it and there is a note written on the back and it says that today at night we both will drink a cup of coffee and then written your lover and pratigya is shocked....

My Comment

I thought today's episode was better then yesterdays. I also think that they might later show roli and ardarsh's love story too..... and OMG i was sooo happy that they showed sooo much more of krishna in today's episode and OMG did he look cute.....
I give today's episode a
8/10

Enjoy reading the update and dont forget to click the LIKE BUTTON

Thanks Roshni 🤗 LOVED todays episode, Krishna was too cute 😍
Thnks alot!! Krishna waz too cute today!
Thank goodness, they showed more of Krishna; he looked dashing when he removed his helmet, the hawaldar is definitely going to say sorry to him for beating the danda on his bike's seat, where Pratigya is supposed to sit... 😆
Krishna seemed so confident, and now Roli will tell him tht Pratigya is going to be married off...
This guy is really good!
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8!!
twas an awesum epi yesterday...
i'll watch it after sum time!!!
thanks for the luvly updatee,,.
i really like krishna hes so hot n his background music n da way he was beating dat angad ahahaha n da way he gave pratigya's dupatta bakkk awwww tooo cuteeeeee
wanaa see more of himm n not just 1 scenee
Thank You Soo Much For The Update
he was lookin so cute
Originally posted by -Neelam-

Thnks alot!! Krishna waz too cute today!
Hey, Neelam didn't know you watched this too!!