Posted: 14 years ago
Since there's no update for yesterday's episode, can anybody please tell me what  Aditi's hand grenade was ...was it a lame one like who sleeps outside or a  crucial one like who's the other finalist?
the hand grenade was that aditi will choose one person who will serve tea,lunch,dinner to everyone in the house for the next whole week and he will do everyone's laundry.
and for this she chose bhakti .....if i am not wrong.
hope that helps😊
Thank you Rekha!
I knew it would be a lame one...the producers of BB3 are real losers..they should join Kekta mata's production team!
Originally posted by moodylilgurl

Thank you Rekha!
I knew it would be a lame one...the producers of BB3 are real losers..they should join Kekta mata's production team!

They're too busy in pre-production of Akshay and Vindoo- starrer next film  so no time for that πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rekhab25

the hand grenade was that aditi will choose one person who will serve tea,lunch,dinner to everyone in the house for the next whole week and he will do everyone's laundry.
and for this she chose bhakti .....if i am not wrong.
hope that helps😊

I didn't get why she gave it to BI. She should have given that to Pravesh...the motormouth.
same here mithi , i m not able to understand why she choose her "Best friend" in the house Bakhti for this hand grenade? is this the indication she is Really upset with Bakhti's behavior by not thanking her, not cheering up her in dance etc ?
I think she was disappointed by Bakhtiyar's thaali ka baingan behaviour with her!
No, she gave it to BI because she wants us to see that inspite of Vindoo and Poonam badmouthing and bitching about BI 24/7 , how this poor guy will be nice to them and not hesitate in doing this work....which in turn , will help BI to become popular among the audience

Atleast thats the idea behind it....And it will be proved tomorrow in Aakhri Salaam where she takes BI's name as her choice of winner πŸ˜‰

Aditi is quite smart , remember that ⭐️
^^^ but how can u be so sure this was the reason? dont tell me u can read her mind .....
Originally posted by minnie.reet

^^^ but how can u be so sure this was the reason? dont tell me u can read her mind .....

The reason is very simple ... whatever the fatso, tree stump, wannabe hero does is right ... !!! That's the new Dilbert principle ....

πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜‰

Moderator's Note:
Member is asked not to indulge in name calling for a contestant. This results in fan vs fan fights and use of bad words for contestants by fans.

Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago