Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pulwasha for the review..

I'm not gonna watch this.. I know Vijay is a good dancer.. But that does not buy me to watch this..  nor because I like action..
Masala movies are god to watch but with some story and without copying... no roll back of film roles again... I guess i would prefer to wath Baasha and vettayadu vilayadu again... 

Vijay needs the movie to go for 150 day sor more with more mass watching it... He doesn't seem to care about those who like class movies... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Review - Vettaikaran (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
saw the film

not a gud nor a bad movie

felt like seeing the movie 100 th time

repeat potutarupa vijayROFL

nalla sirichom padatha otti naanum G yumLOL

vijay is locked in image maintaining disease, high time he cures it

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 26 December 2009 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Had to do this. Absolute waste of time. What a disappointment. The thing about Vijay's movies is that you appreciate his previous movies more. Vettaikaran made me appreciate Villu more. Villu made me appreciate Kuruvi more so on.

I think the best Vijay film for me was Gilli. Followed by Sivakasi. Everything else is rubbish. Anoushka - after the success of Arundhati - she goes to a lame glamour doll role like this. So predictable...the plot, the dialogues...and putting his 8 year old son in a dance sequence made me even more angry. Stupid kid singing "Naan adicha elumba matthe" or some crap like that. You just slap the kid and he'll collapse to the ground and here he's singing that you won't get up if he hits you.....

I am so Angry . Shld have just seen Avatar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~MissArshi-

rajaramesh80

rajaramesh80

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Entertainer...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top