Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

But another thing, If Chat Club or other general forums are included, won't they push down the serial forums down as they are highly active and lot of members chat there,

I think they should be excluded and keep the Competition between the serial forums only πŸ˜ƒ P.S , Don't you all think, Youth Shows such as Miley Jab Hum Tum, DMG, LNMD will win the race as they are youth and are Higly active ??
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Nice feature this, very helpful in searching an old message!! Thank you!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW vijay bhai you ROCK!
seriously....the search feature in outbox is Amazing....
just one request can we have a trash section in our Pm section. So  we can find any deleted pms that were deleted. it'll be easier for some of us. Because some members end up trashing some PMs then u realise u needed it. so yeah just a suggestion...

And the forum rank is a great idea,
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

that's a great idea. How will you determine which forum is more popular? Does it apply all the forums on I-F

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Vijay for the out box search!

Forum ranking is interesting, it will be healthy competition this way inactive forums will become more active 😊
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
its really cool ..yesterday i was searching and used it ..infact i was thinking wah this feature was there then why did i not use it before.😲..i guess did not realize that it was new feature ..it helps me as i am always searching so more the search options and features the more i smileπŸ˜ƒ

regarding the ranking...yes its good to have them in front but isn;t that the case already  i am not sure tht will really help in the competition between forumsπŸ˜‰...the shows like the youth shows will always dominate...channels like star will dominate and not sure how this is going to get that pattern to change . Also how are we going to take the Chat Clubs and Avi into consideration as they are the most active?
Personally would like to see it like the celebrity ranking and have this work similarly. That way even for shows that are not popular we can get news and articles out there to help them compete with the other forums.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: carolinecj

EDIT:
out of topic..but a request
can u have a limit where in you can specify the max number of topics that can be stickied??

sometimes the first page is almost full of just stickies

like this

http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=447

i hope its not an error naming a forum for exxample..many forums have the problem

Thanks dear for raising this...This section i think has new DT members and hence the issue. There is a limit and thats something we always tell the DT members to keep in mind. I shall let them know again .
PM search feature is really Great one.

Forums rank is also a great nice idea.

Thanks Vijay.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

Many of the members had requested the Search feature on PM Outbox too so the good news is that we now have that feature active. 😊

One more thing I wanted to discuss is that there are so many different forums on India-Forums. Some are active and some are not so active. So we are thinking of giving each forum a ranking too in terms of their popularity on India-Forums.com and based on that we will have that forum appear on the homepage and the less active ones will move to the second page. This should create a healthy competition among different forums.

What do you think of this as an idea? And if you have a better idea please feel free to post it here and be sure sure that we are reading each of them.

Cheers,
Vijay

Awesome feature Vijay

and yet another awesome idea from you n Dev Team

Once this is implemented let the competition commence πŸ˜ƒ
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
its a very good idea Vijay ji....
but i hv a confusion that when this wud happen, then will the forums which are locker not be there??