Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

about the show

adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
the show pratigya ,after alot of time sp start serial with something different, don't you guyes think the show is connected with the problems girl face ,
every girl in her life once face these problems ,some time we breake the silence but some time we all watch this.
after watching the serial i want to ask ?

is it right to fight back when some one torturing you or ruin your image ? or you have to keep quiet becoz you have to think about this what people think about you ?
some time i feel to teach some boys a lesson but my own friend tell em to keep quite ,i want to know what we should do?

shalll we do like pratigya or not?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hassan.razaA-N-S-H-I-K-ADareDevil_VickYminuu-Fatima-

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you after a long time a show like this is starting.. a show which has a complete different concept to all the other shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top