Pratigya

about the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
the show pratigya ,after alot of time sp start serial with something different, don't you guyes think the show is connected with the problems girl face ,
every girl in her life once face these problems ,some time we breake the silence but some time we all watch this.
after watching the serial i want to ask ?

is it right to fight back when some one torturing you or ruin your image ? or you have to keep quiet becoz you have to think about this what people think about you ?
some time i feel to teach some boys a lesson but my own friend tell em to keep quite ,i want to know what we should do?

shalll we do like pratigya or not?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hassan.razaA-N-S-H-I-K-ADareDevil_VickYminuu-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about the show" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you after a long time a show like this is starting.. a show which has a complete different concept to all the other shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

Post Reply New Post

Go to top