Bigg Boss Season 4

18th Dec Elimination Epi Discussn (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 51

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by WildKat

Originally posted by mt213

again bakhtiyar got special attention (via that video)

is it good or bad for him ? Confused

Its good if you support wife abusing on national its not if you dont....

Bakhti got a well deserved SLAP today. All those video of him abusing his wife were meant to show his real face. Also, he has no manners whatsoever. "Aaj bahar gaya toh Tanaz ko ek laafa maroonga" says the highly educated tree stump to the well respected host. Kya educated insaan hai!! Dead

Mithi ji, very well said.  The way he keeps saying others are responsible for evicting my wife.  Amit ji put him in his place by asking, weren't you also responsible for it?  Well said.  Clap  Good they showed him the video.  Hope he realizes his mistakes.  He cried.  Good.  He needs to realize he took Tanny for granted for so long.  I used to feel so bad for her when this stupid git would abuse her.  It's also a wake up video for some fans who keep harping on about the expose video, conveniently forgetting Bakwas's own doings.  DeadDead 

This also was loud and clear indication that Tanny is voting in bulk and buying lots of votes herself in addition to begging for votes from others.  Tongue

I know, I wouldn't have been surprised if he had actually acted on it too.  Kya pyaar hai.  Though, he did seem sorry, which he should be.  Jerk.  Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpiWildKatamyriajhustjuden1tinaasaniaMithiBaniIsmaailmcm226RagMastasunandshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th Dec Elimination Epi Discussn (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aladin-

IF-Dazzler

-Aladin-

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_yv

ROFL!!Tanzy visited IF today!!
As well as blocked me from her profileROFL

LOL  Yash, that's hilarious.  She blocked you.  OH GOD, this woman.

Please do make a new ID, and send her some of the other gems.  LOL

Originally posted by sweta01

Bakhti got a well deserved SLAP today. All those video of him abusing his wife were meant to show his real face. Also, he has no manners whatsoever. "Aaj bahar gaya toh Tanaz ko ek laafa maroonga" says the highly educated

Did he say that on the show??? Shocked when? was it shown?? Shocked

Sweta ji, they showed it today.  They must have edited out the complete video.  He said something similar when he was asking Tanny for votes. 

Edited by -Aladin- - 18 December 2009 at 10:13am

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Bakhti got a well deserved SLAP today. All those video of him abusing his wife were meant to show his real face. Also, he has no manners whatsoever. "Aaj bahar gaya toh Tanaz ko ek laafa maroonga" says the highly educated

Yes it was shown. He said that to Amitji Sweta. When AB asked him how he'd feel if he left now, he responded with this gem. He's really very very BadtameezDead

OMG.. really.. wow.. am really shocked.. even after seeing and knowing how Bhakti is I am really shocked to know this that he said this.. my god.. really.. he is just too much.. I really wished he do not win the show.. that would be really really sad...

BTW what did Amitji say after this? or was he just silent?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaasania-Aladin-MithiBanimcm226Ismaail

RagMasta

IF-Sizzlerz

RagMasta

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hahaha....

when pravesh was asking everyone who do u think is going to get out...n he came the Vindu n he said he doesnt know...then Pravesh left

n i was just waiting for the India comment, n the he said it HAHA

"india bateyghi kaun jeeta gha, desh patye gha"

LOL hes the best, so innocent...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaasania-Aladin-Ismaail

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@sweta: do check her wall on facebook!!
There's a post by one IF member! LOLLOLLOL...!Seems usko song bahut pasand aayaROFLROFLROFL
she is following us very wellLOL...! Now we should be alert of newbiesLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

den1-Aladin-mcm226sunandshine

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
amazing episode.....was waiting for a long for bakhti vid.....but amit ji shld have grilled him more after the vid...but koi na....india, bakhti , housemates ne to dekha na ...Bakhti ka asli chehra LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaasania-Aladin-

tinaasania

Goldie

tinaasania

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Yes it was shown. He said that to Amitji Sweta. When AB asked him how he'd feel if he left now, he responded with this gem. He's really very very BadtameezDead

OMG.. really.. wow.. am really shocked.. even after seeing and knowing how Bhakti is I am really shocked to know this that he said this.. my god.. really.. he is just too much.. I really wished he do not win the show.. that would be really really sad...

BTW what did Amitji say after this? or was he just silent?

Shweta ji, a Bachchan fan?
Your signature quote - I think I've heard Big B recite these lines maybe penned by his late father :

Kya haar mein, Kya jeet mein, Kinchit nahin Bhaybhit main, Kartavya path par jo bhi mila Yeh bhi sahi Wo bhi sahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aladin-

BigBella

Goldie

BigBella

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Just watched today's episode:

BI: Am glad they should the video re Tanaaz and him. Although, I support BI, I really hope he has learnt a stark lesson from this. He has, no doubt crossed the lines…shoot….he just went completely all out to another planet, with the way he treated Tanaaz on the show and this is a rude awakening/lesson taught (hopefully) to behave better towards your wife--shoot, I want to see BI put Tanaaz on a high pedestal, just as Tanaaz does for him. I also did not like what he said about slapping Tanaaz. It is at times like this when I doubt in him and ask my self again….why am I supporting him? Regardless….I pray that he really begins to treat his wife with some respect…Tanaaz damn sure treats him with respect and has stuck to him thick and thin even when put in very compromising situations which BI himself created himself.

So I'm happy he is saved…but not ecstatic (the way I usually feel).

Rana: I'm just confused about him.

Vindu: didn't get what he was saying re the divorce situation to Poo….something about 10 yrs.?

Didn't do much today so cant really say…at least he stay true to his obnoxious self 24/7

Poo: Really? I cant stand her more than Vindu now days. Seriously, how conniving can one get?

Aditi: I simply felt sad that she left. I felt that she would have been the most deserving of the money now. Just last week I started liking her and feel really disappointed about her elimination.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moodylilgurlregalla-Aladin-poeticIsmaail

Post Reply New Post

Go to top