Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

wind453

IF-Sizzlerz

wind453

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged

hey guys this is my first one shot. Here's the one shot 
                                     An Eternal love story

Samrat and Ggunjan were happily married couples,Benji and Dia are to get engaged.Mayank had just returned from london and was all ready to prpose nupur today for marriage. Mayank was waiting for nupur on the beach for last 30 min.

;"yeh ladki bhi na kabhi time pe nahi ayeegi". he thought

after 5 min nupur arrived. she was wearing a saree

mayank could not take off his eyes on her

n: mayank

mayank was so lost in her that he did not hear her

MAYANK!! she shouted which made mayank come out of his world

m: huh...

n: ab tum yahi khade rahoge ya kuch bologe bhi

"you look beautiful" said mayank and kissed her on her cheeks which made her blush

"nupur tum blush karti ho toh aur bhi beautiful lagti ho" said mayank which made her blush more and could be seen on her face

after their dinner mayank came near nupur who seemed to be lost in some thought

m: nupur main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon

he came in front of her and sat on his knees and held her hand in his

"Will u Marry Me " said mayank

nupur was happy to hear this and she immediately hugged mayank to which mayank too responded passiontly& after five min they broke off from the hug

n: i will marry u mayank par maeri ek shart hai agar tum woh puri karoge to i will marry u

m: nupur ye kya majak hai.ab in sab ke beech shart kahan se aagaya.

n: mayank haan ya naa

m: nupur mujhe tumhari har baat manjur hai to ye shart kya cheej hai

n :thik  hai mayank to shart ye hai ki tumhe mujhse ek din door rehna hoga .na tum mujhse baat karoge aur nahi mujhse milne ki koshish karoge aur tumhe mere ghar aake mera haath mangna padega.

m: nupur ye kya bachpana hai tum janti ho na main tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta aur ek din main tumhare bina kaise rahunga

n: mayank tumne mujhse shart puri karne ka vaada kiya hai to

m: thik hai nupur magar haan parson tayaar rehna

n:pehele shart jeet ke dikhao

m: mayank sharma aaj tak kabhi nahi haara to aaj bhi nahi haaronga

Next day

As per the condition mayank did not call nupur nor tried to meet her.whole day he kept himself busy in the office.but he was missing her a lot. He saw nupur's photo on his desk and just smiled at the photo. She was looking like an angel who had just come and changed her life. He remembered how they met , how  they become friends , and how they fell in love. He sat on the chair and closed his eyes and started imagining nupur in bridal wear. He knew after toady nupur will always be mayank's and only mayan's nupur. As he imagined nupur as a bride a small smile crept on his lips. The day was coming to an end while mayank was restless.

The next day early in the morning mayank got ready early than usual he took a ring and went towards nupur's house. He was really happy. He went to nupur's house and rang the door bell. Gunjan opened the door. Her eyes were swollen any one could say that she was crying. As mayank entered the house he saw people crying and body covered in a white sheet in  the middle of the hall. He was shocked to see the persons body. He went near the body .His hands were shaking but still he managed to remove the cover from the persons face. But as he saw the person lying there his world came to end. It was his nupur who was lying there lifeless. He could not believe it . He could not stop his tears. His  was shattered completely

"nupur main janta hoon tum majak kar rahi ho. Chalo ab utho .dekho maine tumhari shart bhi puri ki hai." Said mayank shaking nupur

" upur mujhe ye majak bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai , nupur utho varna main chala jaunga" mayank said  while his tears  did not stop

"Nupur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted mayank from the bottom of his lungs  

Samrat  kept his hand on mayank's shoulder and tried to console him but all in vain

"Samrat nupur se kaho na ki ab ye majak band kare aur uthe .maine to uski shart bhi puri ki. Dekho main ek din poora usse door bhi raha. Maine to usse na baat ki na hi usse milne ki koshish ki. Yeh hi uski shart thi aur dekho maine who puri bhi kar di hai. Us se kaho uska mayank uske bina nahi reh sakta" said mayank crying more badly while samrat just treid to console him.

"mayank nupur ne ye shart sirf is liye rakhi kyunki who janti thi ki uske paas sierf 24 ghante hai aur who nahi chahti thi kit um usse is halat main dekho. woh tumhe dukhi nahi dekh sakti thi. Is liye…." Said samrat while mayank was shocked

He was shocked nupur knew she had only24 hours left with her and didn't tell him b'coz she did not want him to see her in that condition and didn't want to see him sad while she was leaving this world. Just a day  away from his love changed his whole world. He even could not talk to his only love  for the last time and see her taking her last breath. He was completely shattered.

"Mayank yeh nupur ne tumhe dene key liye kaha tha jab woh aapni aakri saans le rahi thi" said samrat handling a letter to mayank.

As mayank opened the letter and read it he just broke down into tears

The letter said

Mayank you did it. You can live without me.

Just do it every day. And remember I'm always and will always be with you

Even death can't part us from each other. I love you  

Yours and only yours

Nupur

That's why it is said

"Never leave your love you never know which is the last moment you spend with them"

hope u all like it
plz do comment

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009diti9mangalorianmayur247prerana_mjhtrheasinhatanya.dsouzasowmyap03chahatmalhotramjht_fansrihari_phoenixprerna_agrawalMysticAuraSHINKImunni_sheelaEscapistt-mayur-sajan-j-pearlyy-love.mayurartiAngle.ShwePoohgrhrSobtiObsessionFaria.-afsha-FragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sana-CreativeSoul-..Mariyam..-SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mayur oneshot" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
wao very nice one shot
lovelyyyyyyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Favouriteofall

wind453

IF-Sizzlerz

wind453

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana866

wao very nice one shot
lovelyyyyyyyyyy

gald u like it
thanx

sowmyap03

sowmyap03

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
aaise stories se hume rulati ho...CryCry

very touching... but i dnt want to see Mayur away from each other

wind453

IF-Sizzlerz

wind453

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyap03

aaise stories se hume rulati ho...CryCry

very touching... but i dnt want to see Mayur away from each other

i'm really sorry.
i too did not want to see mayur been seperated .
par story line hi aisi thi
but i promise next one will be a happy one
and thanx for ur comment

sakura_mayur

Goldie

sakura_mayur

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Ohhh vinaya
Wat u did yaar
But it was really good though a sad one

Angle.

IF-Rockerz

Angle.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Ye keya hai. tum bohot buri ho. mujhe rona araha hai. pls phir kabhi aisi story maat likhna. it was so touchy and nice

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Oh my God ,

U made me cry dear.

Its really touching.

I m getting emotional after reading it

I loved it from the core of my heart.

U r awesome to write 1 shot.

Plz do write more.

Edited by fariaa70 - 18 December 2009 at 7:10am