Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks everyone..I'll post the next part soon of my both ff's!
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved ur story!!
nice concept!!

hottieaminah13 thumbnail

Here go part 2.. :)

Part2:-

"Chal yar akshzz..cheer up!Miss riya kaa period hai n agar voo tumhei aisai dkehai gii too zarroor comment maray gii" said varsha.

Akshara and Aminah both laughed, varsha hated miss riya but buh..miss riya,the diplomatic one loves favratousim and likes varsha a lot!The 3 of them took their seats next to each other n waited for miss riya to come.Th whole day went by...Aminah, as soon as she reached home, ate lunch n went to her room to call naitik.She dialed naitik's number.

"Hello, whoes this?" said naitik on the phone.
"Umm..naitik, Aminah here, Akshara's friend." said Aminah.
"Oh,hi, kiya hoa?bolo!"
"Y r u acting so cool? Tell me do u sincerly love akshara or not?"
"hey, I love her alot, she's my life, n if yur asking me this question because we havent talked much lately, haina?"
"U guessed right..Do u even hve any idea how much she's missing you?She was actualy in a bad mood thw whole weekend. Kyon nahee baat karrahei ussay?"
"OMG!She's crying, arghh! Please tell her that my phone got stolen on thursday n at the same time i got flu, i was helpless.I could have called her by landline but i was to weak to go there.Tell her i'll call her today, for sure!" naitik said getting totally sad.
Aminah realised that he was acually saying true so she replied, "Its okay, but please call her today, bye"
Aminah hung up. She was so happy for Akshara that she actually did a cute dance in her room n then quickly dialed Akshara's cellphone but nobody picked it up.
She tried again n again but no use.
She went to take a rest helplessly n in the evening, she dialed akshara's cellphone again. Somebody picked it up but nobody answered, she herd noises as if akshara's mother was shouting or something.
Aminah got scared n ended the call. She didnt knew what to do so called Varsha n told her everything that hapened.
"OMG! Aik kaam karoo Amii..Mughay lagta hai akshara is in in trouble, although i hope not. You call naitik n tell her not to call akshara today n avise him to call only when you or I say him to.
"Okay!"
Aminah quickly dialed naitik's number n thought if it isnt to late to call.
"Hello, aminah again, kiya hoa?" naitik asked confused.
"Tumnai abhi tak akshara koo call to nahee kiya naa?"
"Abhi karnay hee vaala thaa kai tumhari call aagai, kyon kuya hoa?"
"Oh thank god, abhi nahee call karo, I feel akshara's in some kind of trouble." She told naitik everything n they said "Iss liyai uskoo call nahee karo, call jabhi karna jab mei yaa varsha kahei too.Okay?"
"OMG! I hope akshara's fine, Well, shoot.. I'll not call her, dont worry."
"Thanks"

Precap:-
It will be cleared that akshara is in trouble n her parents will put some type of restrictions for her, read the next part to find out what type of restrictions.

I hope you like the part. Do comment, thanks!

Love,
Aminah* =)

hottieaminah13 thumbnail

Here go part 2.. :)

Part2:-

"Chal yar akshzz..cheer up!Miss riya kaa period hai n agar voo tumhei aisai dkehai gii too zarroor comment maray gii" said varsha.

Akshara and Aminah both laughed, varsha hated miss riya but buh..miss riya,the diplomatic one loves favratousim and likes varsha a lot!The 3 of them took their seats next to each other n waited for miss riya to come.Th whole day went by...Aminah, as soon as she reached home, ate lunch n went to her room to call naitik.She dialed naitik's number.

"Hello, whoes this?" said naitik on the phone.
"Umm..naitik, Aminah here, Akshara's friend." said Aminah.
"Oh,hi, kiya hoa?bolo!"
"Y r u acting so cool? Tell me do u sincerly love akshara or not?"
"hey, I love her alot, she's my life, n if yur asking me this question because we havent talked much lately, haina?"
"U guessed right..Do u even hve any idea how much she's missing you?She was actualy in a bad mood thw whole weekend. Kyon nahee baat karrahei ussay?"
"OMG!She's crying, arghh! Please tell her that my phone got stolen on thursday n at the same time i got flu, i was helpless.I could have called her by landline but i was to weak to go there.Tell her i'll call her today, for sure!" naitik said getting totally sad.
Aminah realised that he was acually saying true so she replied, "Its okay, but please call her today, bye"
Aminah hung up. She was so happy for Akshara that she actually did a cute dance in her room n then quickly dialed Akshara's cellphone but nobody picked it up.
She tried again n again but no use.
She went to take a rest helplessly n in the evening, she dialed akshara's cellphone again. Somebody picked it up but nobody answered, she herd noises as if akshara's mother was shouting or something.
Aminah got scared n ended the call. She didnt knew what to do so called Varsha n told her everything that hapened.
"OMG! Aik kaam karoo Amii..Mughay lagta hai akshara is in in trouble, although i hope not. You call naitik n tell her not to call akshara today n avise him to call only when you or I say him to.
"Okay!"
Aminah quickly dialed naitik's number n thought if it isnt to late to call.
"Hello, aminah again, kiya hoa?" naitik asked confused.
"Tumnai abhi tak akshara koo call to nahee kiya naa?"
"Abhi karnay hee vaala thaa kai tumhari call aagai, kyon kuya hoa?"
"Oh thank god, abhi nahee call karo, I feel akshara's in some kind of trouble." She told naitik everything n they said "Iss liyai uskoo call nahee karo, call jabhi karna jab mei yaa varsha kahei too.Okay?"
"OMG! I hope akshara's fine, Well, shoot.. I'll not call her, dont worry."
"Thanks"

Precap:-
It will be cleared that akshara is in trouble n her parents will put some type of restrictions for her, read the next part to find out what type of restrictions.

I hope you like the part. Do comment, thanks!

Love,
Aminah* =)

VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
omg akshara again in trouble?
btw cont. soon
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part yar...........
cont. rlllllllllllly soooooooooooon
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
your ff is getting nteresting day by day hope you continue soon...
sheenalk thumbnail

Really nice ff.😊Please do update soon.😃