Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The blossoming love:Naksh FF-Part 2 updated(12/26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hottieaminah13

Groupbie

hottieaminah13

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hi guys!I know i already have one ff which is yet to be updated..I will update it as soon as i get an ideaTongue!
But this idea of the FF is closest to my heart...It reflects my friend n her bf.It shows that a distant relationship can also be believed n is worth it.About my friend n her bf..You will gradually get to know more about her after the 1st part.

Charactersketches:-

Akshara:-

1)A 15 year old girl(do not find it stupid plz...This age factor will hve a big role in this ff).Lives in Mumbai.
2)A very beautiful and very sweet girl.She loves her friends.

Varsha:-
1) She's akshara's age.
2) She is also very pretty.She is good in studies n is the head girl of her school.She is potrayed as  bestest
frnd Of akshara.

Aminah:-
1) She is also one of the friend of Varsha and Akshara.She loves Akshara to the core of her heart and can do anything for her.

Naitik:-
1) Lives in Delhi.He is 17 years old.He is a boyfriend of akshara for 2 years.He is good looking and is very sweet.

Shaurya:-
1)He lives in Delhi too.He has a little bit friendship with Naitik.He is also 17 years old.He is also good looking and has a relationship of 3 years with Varsha.

These are some of the sketches of some the the characters.It potrays my friends n my class.We all r 15 years old n lives in pakistan.AKshara is potrayed as Naima.Varsha is potrayed as Fatima.And aminah is potrayed as me.All the facts i told of the characters of the ff r true n is of my friends.This ff will tell about how my friends undergo problems to be whom they love.It will i hope make you believe that distant relationships can work too.Plz guys read this ff...Its a reality!

Edited by hottieaminah13 - 26 December 2009 at 2:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalkSnehal_wadeC_O_O_Lbeautiful16nascomoonlight08ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The blossoming love:Naksh FF-Part 2 updated(12/26)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VivaciousBhavya

IF-Rockerz

VivaciousBhavya

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
sounds good
a real life ff !!!
update soon

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged

your ff sounds very interesting !!!!!!!

please update soon

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
nice..
continue soon..

diaa..

diaa..

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
nice....continue soon..plz

hottieaminah13

Groupbie

hottieaminah13

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
The comments wasn't much to continue writing the ff.But still i will!
Part 1:-

"Oh god!aaj akshz jaldi kaisai aagai" said aminah hitting plafully akshara's arm.
"Tum bhi naa aminah,jaldi aaon too problem,aur late aao too bhi problem!" said akshara  while puting her bag on her chair of her class,the most popular one *P-III-C*
"hey,I'm just joking yar"aminah said giving akshara a hug.
akshara smiled n said,"wiasay,varsha kab aaigii?I want to discuss something very important with you all!"
"oook..something tells me that it includes naitik" aminah said winking and looking at akshara's all red face.
"subah bhi,shaam bhi,akshara kai moo pai sirf naitik heee hota hai"said varsha while entering the class.
"shut up varsha,tumhara moo pai bhi too sirf shaurya hee hota hai." said akshara.
"ohh god u guyzz!stop taunting each other,tum dunoo kai moo pai apnay bfzz kaa naam hota hai har moment." said aminah.
"ohh..kyon aminah,tumhara moo pai kisi kaa naam nahee hota?yahh phir humsay chupa rahee hoo?" said varsha.
"arghh!varsha,chup kar..merai moo par kisi supid kaa naam nahee hota!"
"ohh god..chup karoo..merii bhii too kabhi sunnn liya karo,kuch baat karni hai tumlogo sai."said akshara wih her face gradually becoming pale.
"akshara?kiya hoa?jaldi batao"siad varsha all of a sudden getting serious by seeing akshara's face.
akshara..getting a little bit private said "remeber i told that mainai naitik koo phone kiya thaa wednesday koo but he was in tuition so we talked by sms n then when he was over,i called him,he said he dont hve credit so cant talk so i got angry n said kai tumharai paas merai liyai hee credit nahee hota n i hung up?!?"
"haan bataya thaa'said varsha.
"ohh god,dont tell me tumhara naitik kai saath breakup hogaya?"
"shut up aminah..i hope that doest hapen, well actually then i called him on thursday but he ignored my calls then i send him thousands of msgzz of apology n love onezz but he didnt replied.Then i tried calling him on friday,saturday n sunday but he ignored again.
"ohh my god!" said aminah.
"yar..i'm so worried,n even my cellphone broke yesturday so i want one of u to call him n tell him that i'm sorry n u know some emotional drama!"
"sure yaar..i'll call him today."
"yar,i was crying so much yesturday night" akshara said graudually her eyes turning teary.

Precap:-

Aminah calls Naitik but he doesnt answer.
Akshara will get caught by her parents for her talking to boyz,naitik in particular.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalkRachu_kitkit_moonlight08beautiful16

VivaciousBhavya

IF-Rockerz

VivaciousBhavya

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged

nice start

cont.soon

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hey dear......
ver very very nice.....
d concept is very differnt....rlllly liked it...
cont. soon dear.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top