Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update sam love it
ridhima kitana selffish behave kar rahi hai
Iani khubasurat married life and itana perfect husband ko kaise ignore kar sakti hai yar
arman is so perfect kitana understanding hai aur ridz se kitana pyar karata hai yar 😳
if i was in her place mein aise 100 mauko ko jane deti ridhima ki sui abhi bhi unke shadi par hi atki hai
poor arman hope she realize her mistakes soon
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
:*One thng i am crazy about is ur writing style.. Ufff!!!
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay i just read the whole ff again ..i am so sorry but i forgot this ff..but now i re read it:)
I dont think so Riddhima is wrong acording to my fairytale but in practical life yup she is wrong..!

well this will obviously effect them very badly..wanted to know what will happen next..
thankx for the pm
love
maria:)

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Stepping out of the Airport, he sighed at the view around him... Turning his face, he looked at Riddhima who was making faces as her heels were broken and now she was bear feet...
He looked down at her feet and then smirking at her turned again to look for a cab.."Bhugto..." He said slowly and carelessly...
"Mere pair jall rahe hain!!" She frowned at him as the temperature was too high today..
"So??? what can i do??" He raised his shoulders carelessly and then walked forward to get a cab...
"Armaan!!!" She called out his name in a stern voice but to hell with that... he doesn't really cares about it anymore...

"Di!! Ab kya hone wala hai agay??" Muskaan asked while throwing herself on sofa... Muskaan was at Anjali's place to pay a visit to her...
"Armaan jaane!! Lava phoota nahi abhi tak!!" Anjali rolled her eyes while providing some water to Muskaan...
"Riddhima ne acha nahi kiya yeh!" Keerti commented while shaking her head...
"Bhabhi! usko to chor he dein.. Wo pagal hai aur hum sab ko bhi adha pagal kar chuki hai!! Acha hua chali gai... ab jhele jo agay hoga!!" Anjali said between her teeth...
"Pata hai!! mein end tak wait kar rahi thi k jiju ka burst out kab hoga!! lekin... tch!! kuch hua nahi!!" Muskaan pressed her lips together in disappointment...
"Armaan bohat patient hai!! itna nahi hona chahiye!!" Keerti sighed...
"Khair iss mein to koi shak nahi hai!! lekin hum jab sab aj kal  jab bhi milte hain issi topic pe kyun ajate hain??? lets put it aside... By the way!! app donow ne mujhe bulaya kyun hai??" Muskaan asked...
"Sahi keh rahi ho!!" Anjali agreed...
"Aur tumhe issliye bulaya hai kyunki ajj hum donow jethani dewrani ne kuch naya try karne ka socha hai!! Lekin jab lasagnia ki baat i to we thought... tumse better kaun bana sakta hai???" Keerti chuckled...
"Hadd hogai!! mujhe yahan lasagnia banane bulaya hai??? " Muskaan put on her fake anger expressions making both Anjali and Keerti laugh at her...

It was a studio appartment he has arranged for her and now he was lying down on the bed there whereas she was busy in arranging her papers on a side...
"Formalities to saari hogai hain... bus ab mujhe join karna hai parson se..." She said still looking down on her file...
"Uhhh" He continued reading the book in his hands didn't even paid any attention to what she was saying...
"Wese..." Leaving her file on the table, she went up to him and sitting beside him said..."Yeh jagah kuch ajeeb nahi hai??" She asked...
"Ajeeb kya hai iss mein?? Sab kuch to hai yahan!! aur kya chahiye??" He frowned at her...
"I mean... main akele kese??" She went a little nervous...
"Yeh pehle sochna chahiye tha... Ab main hospital ko tumhare MBA k liye good bye to kehne se raha!! Mujhe apne patients tumse zyaada pyaare hain!" He replied straight...
"How mean!!" She pouted...
"Hmmm mean!! Dictionary se pehle iski meaning pata karlo!! phir bolna!!" He replied back in a tired tone...
"Armaan!! kya hogaya hai???" She said softly taking his hand in hers...
"Kuch bhi nahi hua hai!! kya hoga??" He said keeping his book aside...
"To phir theek se baat kyun nahi kar rahe??" She complained...
"Baat karne ko kuch hai he nahi! mein kya baat karun???" His tone turned a bit agressive... "Wese bhi mujhe neend a rahi hai!! tumhara kaam ho jaye to light off kar dena!!" Saying so he adjusted his pillow under his head and turning his side closed his eyes...
"Tum baat ko adhoora nahi chor sakte iss tarah!!! Main tumhari marzi se yahan i hun!! tum mana kar deta to main nahi ati!!" She made him turn to her side again..
"Bohat ehsaan kiya tumne!! Ek baat kaan khol k sunn lo!! Tumhare parents abhi zinda hain!! Logon ki baaton ki mujhe parwah na sahi... Lekin unhe wo sab jhelna parega!! tumhari wajah se... Aurr mujhse to iss topic pe baat he mat karo tum... zyaada dimagh kharab hua mera to yeh sab abhi yahin khatam ho jayega aur kisi mein itni himmat nahi k mujhe a ke roke samjhi!!" He warned her and turning his side again closed his eyes leaving Riddhima in a pool of tears...

This studio appartment which Armaan took on rent for Riddhima was a small one... Few things that Riddhima hated and Armaan made sure to do was first to throw out the T.V outside... According to him you are here to study not to enjoy so better do that only!! For your enjoyment, laptop and shopping malls everything is present...
His behaviour was providing her some brains these days and all she wanted was to make him happy some how so that they both can rest in peace for sometime... True! she had hurt him but she doesn't want him to be angry and unhappy all the time... And today her top most priority was to set things right between them!!
Before being Husband and Wife! They were great friends and they both knew it that if they had to set things right then they have to keep this thing in mind and forget all wrong what happened...

It was still dark, around the mid night when he opened his eyes feeling a bit thirsty...
"Hmmm..." he sighed thinking about the turns his life has taken till now... "Choro yaar!! jahan itna kiya!! wahan uski khushi k liye thoda aur sahi!!" He told himself and pushing away the comforter from his body sat down straight on the bed... He turned his head and find her sleeping on a sofa uncomfortably while hugging her knees... Her position was clearly telling him that she had cried enough...
Drinking a glass of water, he kept the glass aside and then walked forward towards Riddhima.. "How will i survive without you??" He whispered out softly looking at her face, the taking a deep breath carried her in his arms and put her down on the bed...
Hugging her by her waist, he covered both of them with the comforter and again fell asleep...

"Abhi!! Yeh kya hai?? Tum humesha aisa karte ho!!" Nikita frowned pointing at the mess he has created on the bed...
"Aur tum humesha he aise cheekhti ho!!"He smiled tongue in mouth...
"You know what??? kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai tumhe maza ata hai mujheisstarah irritate kar ke..." She folded her arms against her chest...
"Obviously!!!" He laughed falling down on the bed...
"Huh!!!" She pouted and started folding all the clothes...
"Acha suno!! Mujhe shayad do teen din k liye simla jana parega... " He said while passing her few of his unfolded shirts...
"Great!!!" She jumped up...
"Arre!! Tumhe udaas hona chahiye!!! tum khushi se uchal rahi ho???" He frowned at her...
"Obviously!! Main kab se soch rahi hun k do teen din mama papa k pass ja k rahun lekin tum ho k tumhare kaam he nahi hote mere bagair... so ab tum simla jao aur mein ghar jaoongi!!" She chuckled...
"Hain??? Aur mom k pass kaun rahe gaa?? Dad already Dehli gaye hue hain!!" He asked...
"To??? Mom bhi Dehli ja rahi hain kal... Radhika maasi ki beti ki shaadi hai!" She reminded him...
"Oh!! haan mein to bhool he gaya tha... Arre yaar!! Uss shaadi mein humay bhi jana parega.." She scratched his head making a face...
"Haan!! lekin abhi nahi... mom to shaadi ki tayaariyun mein help k liye ja rahi hain!!" She giggled seeing his face...
"Whatever!!" He rolled his eyes...

It was about 6 when the Sun rays hit her face creating disturbance in her sleep... Keeping her hands on her eyes, she slowly opened them up while rubbing them and find herself sleeping on the bed... She turned her face to right and find him sleeping peacefully with his face dug in the crook of her neck and his one arm around her waist...
A light smile came on her face as the feeling was just amaizing... After almost  2 weeks this was happening that he was hugging her like this and was sleeping close to her...She tried to move a little up to look at him properly but got unsuccessful as he adjusted himself still in sleep and his grip over her waist got tighter...
"Hhh i am sorry!!" She whispered putting her fingers in his hairs and kissed him lightly on his head... A tear ran down her cheek as the reality hit her that no matter what happend still he was standing here with her...
She tried to move a bit again and this time he woke up feeling the movement...
"Good Morning!!" She smiled at him...
"Hmmm Morning!!" He said while stretching his arms in the air and then placed a soft kiss on her cheek... A tear escaped her eyes as since the time he came to know about her tickets and all, he was completely changed and kiss was something out of the question but she can see the old Armaan back today... Immediately she hugged him tightly wrapping both her arms around his neck and sobbed... "I am sorry!!"

"Bohat hogaya yaar!! Lets just put our egoes aside... bhool jao!!" He cupped her face and then placed a soft kiss on her forehead..
"Main bohat confused hoon Armaan!! Tumhare ilawa kisi se kuch share nahi kar sakti..." She was looking emotionally tired now...
"Ab koi confusion nahi hai!! Mujhe bhi gussa agaya tha bohat kuch suna di tumhe lekin ab bus... Main hun naa!!" He tried to assure her thathe was there... He knew he has to be her support system now... More than anything else what matters was that she was his wife! his responsibility and his love!! Right or Wrong what ever happened was past...
"Lekin wahan sab..." She bit her lower lip sounding too low...
"I'll handle!! Mujhse kaun panga mol lega??" He winked at her trying to make her smile...

After so many days they both were behaving the same way as they used to behave before, teasing eachother and having breakfast together in the morning...
"Tumhe kal se join karna haina??" He asked...
"Hmmm aur tum parson ja rahe ho!! thoda aur nahi ruk sakte??" She said in a pleading tone...
"I have surgeries in pipeline yaar!! i can't stay.." He said as a matter of fact while taking out his shirt and getting ready for a shower...
"Hmmm" She pressed her lips together and turned to give him the towel she has just taken out from the cupboard and even forget to breath.. He was standing there moving fingers on his iPad only in his boxers... His body was looking more tonned and sexy than ever, Past days hardly gave them a chance to share any physical relationship or glance at eachother properly and right now he was doing nothing but standing still and seducing him...
"Aise kya dekh rahi ho??? kha jaogi kya???" He smirked without moving his eyes from his ipad...
"Apne he pati ko dekh rahi hoon!!" She composed herself immediately and threw the towel over his face...
"Ahan!!" He chuckled keeping the iPad on a side and walked up to her...
"What??" She raised her shoulder...
"Kuch nahi!!" He passed her a side looped smile and went inside the washroom making her jaw drop down her knees... She was openly giving him a chance and he just left???
"Riddhima!! shampoo kahan hai??" She heard his voice from the bathroom after sometime and making a face, she took that out from her bag and headed towards the bathroom...
"Ye Raha!!" She kept it on the wash basin counter and was about to walk off when the slippery watery floor loose its frictional force allowing Riddhima to slipp off the floor and that is when he held her by her waist...
"Uhhh Thanks!!" She took a deep breath feeling saved but next moment realized that she was also inside shower with him...
"Tumne jaan k kiya naa??" She glared at him...
"Kiya bhi to kya??" He pinned her against the wall arching his eyebrows at her...
"Kuch nahi!!" She just felt like hugging him and wrapping her arms around his neck hugged him tightly... "I'll miss you!!" She wispered...
"I'll miss you too!!" He said while hugging her back tightly and caressing her back... "Tum pakka naraz nahi ho naa??" She asked once again which made him shook his head... He parted away and next placed his lips over her kissing her under the shower conveying all what he have for her... Love, Passion, Desire!!
"You trust me naa??" He asked as they parted away to breath...
"Make me yours again... please!!!" She pleaded softly as if trying to feel his love and satisfy herself with the fact that he belongs to her only and he is there standing with her...

Holding her by her waist he pushed her down gently nd kissed her full in mouth wildly.. she was trembling feeling his touch on her body..
"Ar..maaann.." she gasped coming out of the long passionate kiss.. they were breathless but didn't stop.. They were too high at passion to let go off eachother at the moment so easily.. He went down and traced her jawline and then her throat with his lips making her groan whereas her hands reached his hair ruffling them..
 He gasped loudly pulling all her garments off her and throwing them away on the floor.. he was gazing at her hungrily just the way she was doing few minutes before when he was about to go for the shower... He covered themselve with the comforter and hugged her bare body tight... The passion she was carrying for him was same as he does for her... She groaned in pleasure feeling the love bites he was giving her on her chest and waist at the moment...
Turning him upside down, she kissed his tracing his making making him groan in pleasure... She kissed him hungrily returning him few lovebites and marking him as her belonging... Her kisses and lovebites made him go more crazy and the next moment he pinned her on the bed again and just took her into a different world free from all problems and issues...

Comments please...
Sameera
😊😉
😳
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chote parts likhne lag gae ho tmmm
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: teenorchid

chote parts likhne lag gae ho tmmm

jee nahi!! yeh standard parts hain BD pe extra long parts likhne lag gai hun!!
Maria151994 thumbnail
reserved..

samera aoa eid mubarik in advance;)
Maria151994 thumbnail
great update dear..hope everything fine between them:)
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
*edited*
nice but fir b armaan riddhima alag alag uff!! Ye complications,..
Yar interest tab aaega jab armaan ki life me kisi ki entry hojaegi like shilpa if u know what i mean heheheehe????Edited by akh20 - 10 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_12

jee nahi!! yeh standard parts hain BD pe extra long parts likhne lag gai hun!!

boht chote lagteee hai jeee abb