Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spkurmind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Decoder

Did I take any names? Keep the mirror down. 😉 Don't do emotional atyaachar on the mirror.

Yes you didnt take any names. But its common sense to understand, when someone passes dialog like "disappear-disappear-disappear"

Please help yourself. You need it.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are you that Punditji from Bigg Boss? Sachi bolo yaar. 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 No yaar - punditji actually praised vindoo 😉 Punditji was rocking 😆

Ye family poori filmi hai. 😆 😆

Mirror Mirror on the wall. Who is the tallest of them all?

hey why ask the question of height? Dont u know SIZE DOESNT MATTER! 😉
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bhaashanwala newbie, pls disappear...😆

all the replies r so much fun 🤣

Originally posted by: spkurmind

If you can notice, I have not heated up yet. It you who sees everyone heatedup.

What I said is right you guys have damaged yourself mentally.

Get well soon.

alley alley, itna gussa, bacha ke rakho abhi, bakri jab ghar aayega us pey thookna... aur agar itney he real ho, great ho, to batao kaun ho .... mard ki aulad ho to batao kaun ho tum ....
Originally posted by: smallwonder

😆 😆 😆 No yaar - punditji actually praised vindoo 😉 Punditji was rocking 😆

She is Mrs.Bakri 😆 😆
😆
Originally posted by: tinaasania

bhaashanwala newbie, pls disappear...😆

all the replies r so much fun 🤣

I know 🤣
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolgal_dmg

HAye..u knou u shud join Astha channel bahut paise milenge..after all BB ke baad pata nahi reality shows mein aapko participate karne ka mauka mile ya na mile...but i can assure u you will be a very great preacher

Thats wat baffles me - preaching!! Either u agree with something or u dont... Why do u want to change others opinions 😕 😆 Its their opinion, their time and their money...
spkurmind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MukeshR

You are no one to ask me which show i have to watch and which not.. I have paid money for cable tv and ultimately to contestant for their service.. if i am not getting proper stuff.. i ll complain and keep blogging.. .

Also if it if for entertainment why not the contestant are taking in that sense.... Why they are playing with Audience's emotions...

Why they have grudges with each other.. Why they are showing hate .. detest once the are evicted.. Why they are saying bad stuff in chat forum... Why they are trying to malign image of others on face book.. Why.. And they are many such Why's .. Jiske Ans aap ke pass bhi nahi hai....

There are other descent way of earning tooo... We are earning with self respect... Kum hai tho kya hua kush tho hai... Now they want Mercedes... Five star luxary... how by making fool of us never.....

And dont say again no body force you to watch show..

Similarly no body forced you to come to this forum and Read our valubale Comments...

Tumane comments padd ke hamare mom dad nikal diye... Hamne tho sirf contestant pe dhava bola hai.. Itni curtesy hum main bhi hai... Kabhi kissi ke family ke baarein main galat nahi kaha hai...

OH! so you atleast understand that they are earning at your cost. Fine it is a positive sign for you.
If you are so concerned about your hard earned money, kindly dont waste on such shows and definitely not on internet for accessing public forum.

You yourself are destroying your hard earned money. Now you must have got my point of view.

Take care and best wishes for your health.
Originally posted by: shaktheback

<br><br><font size="2">She is Mrs.Bakri </font>😆 😆<br>😆

Mrs Bakri has Come online especially for his Baby Husband to save him From the Emotional Attyachar given by us