Pratigya

why they are showing krishna in only one scene (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Ya krishna is so hot n amazing..n i lubbb his background music too..
wish to see more of him..pratigya is also pretty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why they are showing krishna in only one scene (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jotz_92

Jotz_92

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i agree yaar i just watch dis show just coz i loved KRIYA as couple plz creatives pay attention 4 dis dat he is led yaar

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Although even I want to see some more of Kriya scenes, I'm totally fine with the pace of the story right now.
This way it seems more natural and realistic to me.
Right now we get to see all the things that Krishna can do for his love without Pratigya really knowing it.
Just imagine how Pratigya would feel once she finds out that the reason why her life is getting smoother is because of Krishna.
The only negative thing that I see in this approach of Krishna's is that whatever action he'll take towards Pratigya without revealing his identity, will only make her go farther away from him.
For example, Krishna made Angad and his friends apologize to Pratigya, which was supposed to be a good thing. But instead, Pratigya's marriage got finalized because of that.
I just hope that Krishna is able to stop Pratigya's marriage without making himself look bad in Pratigya's eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top